Buy Monetize YouTube channel - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Buy Monetize YouTube channel

If you want to sell a channel that has a good quality YouTube monetization, contact me.

(N.B- The channel must be crypto currency related)

Do you really want to buy it,
But the season you do not have specific content, it will not be stable, if you have content, you often ask people to guide and push the sub.

I used to buy a channel of 150k subscribers, but there is one problem I recommend when you buy the channel is to check the actual number of subscriptions and if you do anything with the subscription channel, you need to know what you do next according to the
good luck

Still i am not selling my channel because i am using that for my marketing and i am working on it but i have another channel which hours are completed almost 550k or up from it and in that channel i have 600 plus videos but subscriber are not high almost 500 subscriber i have on that channel if you want to buy then message me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I really care about to Know how we can make the transactions between seller and the buyer to know more about it because i have some youtube channel and I can't manage all those channels

On 11/25/2019 at 9:17 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

If you want to sell a channel that has a good quality YouTube monetization, contact me.

I have a channel having 5120 subs but last posted video was around 4 months ago. Total views are more than 0.65 million. How much you would pay for it? More than 90 percent of the subs are genuine. Monitization is on from more than 4 months. 

Edited by HammadAli

Hello brother, I want to sell my crypto related channel. But my channel does not have monetization. Because it didn't complete the requirement for apply. In my channel there are 700+ subscribers. You can check via search on youtube that name "Dhamaka Tips". If you are interested then contact me on this email : aminulislammym@gmail.com

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I don't know if it is off topic or not maybe not because the content is of crypto. I would like to suggest you to make your own channel cause you will eventually start loosing your viewers once they recognise the channel is sold.

I used to buy a channel of 155k subscribers, but there is a problem when I check the actual number of subscriptions it is recommended to buy the channel.

if you want to make money from youtube you want to be a channel, then your channel must have good video quality. i don't sell youtube but i know someone sell it

i dont know that there's a buy and selling of youtube channel. how much the channel will cost if it have a 1 million subscribers plus i think the subscriber of that channel will also recognize if there's some changes in the channel 

No body want to sell the hen with golden egg as you know for monetize youtube, you have to do very hard work and nobody want to sell there one year or two year hardwork just for a sum of money. If you are really want to work hard then oneday you can monitize your channel and if you are not willing to do work hard then you can end up even monetize channel.

Are you really want buy YouTube channel. I think don't buy because if you buy channel and post their Crypto videos than you got copyright strick from YouTube. Don't waste your money.

For youtube channels that are crypto niches it's hard to find. Because there aren't many people who sell, I've never even met. For niches other than crypto, it might be easy to find these days.

I truly prescribe you not to purchase a record thusly , I mean on the off chance that you will purchase a youtube account it will truly be of no utilization since that crowd won't be of yours , so you will begin losing endorsers since that crowd was not work by your substance rather than it I will prescribe you to make your own youtube video and start advancing your very own made video on that channel that is greatly improved alternative as opposed to purchasing the channel

I will leave this for my friend if they want or have any idea to help...

All the best hope you know what you are doing buddy...

Keep safe All the best ..

No body need to sell the hen with brilliant egg as you most likely are aware for adapt youtube, you need to do extremely difficult work and no one need to sell there one year or multi year hardwork only for a total of cash. On the off chance that you are truly need to buckle down, at that point oneday you can monitize your channel and on the off chance that you are not ready to do buckle down, at that point you can wind up even adapt channel.

Hello there

This is very good news, but what will be cost?

Hello there

This is very good news, but what will be cost?

Please send tell me detail 

On 11/25/2019 at 9:17 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

My friend have you tube channel related to crypto he uploads air drop videos on it.I have heard he was thinking about selling it.So how much you gonna pay and how much you are paying for monatized channel.

monetize channel is not a big deal its very simple way to create a channel.but due to some reason many people purchase a channel that are already in being use and pay some money have also to purchase this. i have my own channel but not a monetize channel.

I dont think it is best to buy a you tube channel. If a certain channel in you tube is performing well then they will not sell it. Who in their right mind would sell their account if they can earn something from it. Instead of buying you tube account why not try having a partnership with those you tube accounts who have a large subscribers but their views dwindling. You help them increase their views again and you will have a percentage on their earnings.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I advise that you don't buy an account in this way I know if you buy a youtube account it seriously can't be of any use because that general public won't be yours, so you're going to start losing viewers because that audience wasn't making your content so I'm going to recommend that you make your youtube video and start promoting your video on that channel that's a lot

Mungkinmereka only who needs money and who has a fake subscription only he sells channels but I instead buy a channel you can work hard and surely u get easly traffic on YouTube. ...

According to Google youtube monetisation means to earn money. Youtube monetisation is the process of earning money from uploaded Videos on youtube by enabling adds-on.  To get monetisation you have to get at least 1000hour watch time and 1000 subscribers.