Yobit - KYC Verification - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Yobit - KYC Verification

hello, no there is no need for kyc on yobit which is what makes it good for people everywhere to trade without the fear of this exchange ever changing rules and suddenly force kyc on us.

• Useful or interesting 1

on yobit at the moment no needs to KYC , but needs 2fa for strong secure for your account .

i think future will implementation KYC but not at the moment .

no you dont need , yobit doesnt require those cind of securities but i think you need it in all cases so you will be sucure from hacks , good luck 

Yobit  right now dont require kyc, you can still withdraw freely in yobit without kyc. but i think there are some other exchanges platforms that requires kyc. i think kyc is needed if you are withdrawing a lot of money, so that there will be no issue. 

The answer is simple. No. All you need to do is login to Yobit, click on the Wallets tab at the top of the page, then select the coin wallet you want to withdraw. Then click withdraw and enter the address you want to send your crypto to. Its very straight forward and easy to do.

To access yobit you don't need to do kyc and to trade or withdraw you don't need to do kyc. yobit exchange is very much user friendly for all. so you can easily do trading can make profit.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:58 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I am a new user of yobit exchange,

Do I need to verify my Yobit account if I want to withdraw coins from my balance?

There is no requirement of kyc in yobit exchange. you can withdraw after activating your account by tapping in the link provided by email. For security, use 2fa. also their withdrawals are instant

Bengali?

View this Topic

No you don't need to verify your identity on yobit, I withdraw my earnings à lot of times from there and all of them were made without KYC verification, you can withdraw at any time you want 

You don't need to submit the KYC on yobit for withdraw or deposit your balance. That's why i still use yobit for my daily trading activities. Doing crypto business must be anonymous, don't give any personal data to people you don't know. Keep it safe.

Yobit doesn't require any KYC. The trade site ought not require KYC. Since everybody in the digital currency world needs to keep their obscurity. So yobit completely bolsters that. So yobit wouldn't like to know any data instead of your wallet address. what's more, on yobit right now no requirements to KYC , yet needs 2fa for solid secure for your record .I think future will execution KYC however not right now .

No need, Yobit provides flexibility at this time by not asking KYC for various processes such as trading, depositing, withdrawing, investing, etc. Maybe not yet but it might be in the future.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:58 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Do I need to verify my Yobit account if I want to withdraw coins from my balance?

Nope, you don't need to do KYC because yobit didn't require its users to do it and you are free to access all the features of yobit.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/26/2019 at 2:54 PM, heelsibat said:

Yobit doesn't required any KYC. Exchange site should not require KYC. Because everyone in cryptocurrency world wants to keep their anonymity. So yobit fully supports that. So yobit doesn't want to know any information rather than your wallet address.

yea other exchanges are pressured to do it by the countries they operate from they force them to do that or they will be counted as companies that launder money.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:58 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

No, you don't have too because I already tried it before. You can send your bitcoin to another wallet, or you can convert your bitcoin to altcoin so you can send the coins without having to pay a higher fee. But if you still want to send bitcoin, then you need to pay 0.0012 btc as the fee. Not all people okay with the fee, but if we can make a profit from trading in yobit and our profit is bigger, then we should not worry about the fee because that will help the transaction gets a fast confirming at the market.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:58 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Nope, you don't need to do a KYC for coin withdrawals. So far i haven't done that and i guess yobit doesn't require users to do KYC. Maybe if it's not clear to users you can ask via a support ticket and I don't think there is a limit for users who don't do KYC like other platform.

You need to activate by e-mail only, and you do not need other documents, and when you do the withdrawal you will receive a message via e-mail to confirm the withdrawal and you have to click on it and this is all you have to do. This makes Yobit one of the popular exchanges for many people, unlike other exchanges that require a lot of verification documents.

On 12/9/2019 at 10:01 AM, Inyass said:

Yes it requirements verification mate,so as to find time for withdrawals simple and smoothly without any problems. I've had earlier issues on withdrawal, accordingly I finished sure thing right verification was complete and it worked out accordingly beneficial without any problems.

Are you sure you did KYC in yobit? Because base on my knowledge yobit didn't require KYC to withdraw your funds.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Right now yobit does not any kyc and also you can withdrawal crypto easily.so yobit is first prefer for new user. I think future will implementation kyc on yobit chances are more but recently no need to kyc.

10 hours ago, Yawar said:

No man you can withdraw from yobit without even varifying your yobit account. I alread withdraw and depoy my funds many times. This site is legit man.

Thank you for your information, I have been using Yobit Exchange site for the last 2 months, I have been raising my coins, trading everything, but I have not been asked to verify KYC yet, do I need to verify KYC on Yobit Exchange site?

YoBit dont require KYC, because in yobit you can trade anonymously and they support it. i think yobit is necessary if you are talking or dealing with a big amount of money. 

On 11/25/2019 at 9:58 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

No sir currently you do not need to complete your kyc verification. I love this option of yobit exchange. So everybody can use yobit exchange easily for trading their assets. 

No KYC verification is required to withdraw the Yobit Exchanger money.You can withdraw money without KYC verification.You can withdraw money from Yobit at any time without KYC verification.

You don't need to do KYC in Yobit, and I think many people or traders like that because we don't have to send any document just to verify ourselves in the exchanges. But you need to activate 2fa to protect your account, and that is a must thing that you should do. You can activate 2fa with email protection and google authenticator to secure your account.