Coinbase vs Blockchain - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Coinbase vs Blockchain

On 2/20/2020 at 4:16 AM, Mdib said:

I knew nearly all citizens second-hand the two of them consequently I favored the two. I comprehend no variance between them as they in cooperation encompass the invariable reason which is to perform as your wallet online. They differs in refuge matter.

If you can choose between both wallet you can base your choice on where you live and the best for you if you are in Europe or united stat 

On 3/31/2020 at 11:26 PM, MaksS said:

I think both are great, both have advantages and disadvantages. the only difference between them is their unique capabilities on their own platform.

They are indeed both very reliable. The difference is you can have your private key on blockchain.com while not on coinbase. But that does not mean coinbase is not safe. Both are legit companies.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:07 AM, Rizwan ullah said:

Actually  Both are very Useful wallets,But in some countries coinbase has no swap or exchange or trading term started yet.So people are using blockchain in that case.On the other hand blockchain has some fees in sending while coinbase to coinbase has no fee.and coinbase some small fee in sending to other coins.

Yes  Coinbase not support many countries not like Blockchain wallet where you can swap and exchange any coins but not in coinbase, and i see in blockchain the fee is very low more than coinbase 

On 11/25/2019 at 9:03 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have seen many wallets online that have seen the best Coinbase and Blockchain, I want to know which Coinbase and Blockchain are the best.

I have seen many reviews you can check details on the application store there is not much big difference between these wallets as both are Online wallets and people use both wallets. 

As far as I am concerned on securing my crypto assests, I use both the wallets, Coinbase and Blockchain parallely, I trust both of these wallets, but in my personal opinion Blockchain is more secure wallet than Coinbase.

• +2 1

Blockchain is a web based wallet available online now. There is no another version of this wallet. There is only one wallet is available online and that is blockchain.com. 

Coinbase is a company that launched  three wallets. The fjrst one is coinbase. Coinbase can store like 20 cryptocurrencies. Then Comes coinbase wallet and coinbase pro. Coinbase wallet can store more than 100+ cryptocurrencies and tokens.  So Coinbase wallet is a good recommendation from me. 

• +3 1

Coinbase stores almost 98% or even more currency in cold storage which is a very great security measure. Then there's insurance for any criminal activity that covers even more than the customer cryptocurrency. So I prefer coinbase due to these. 

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It seems that there are no problems that could not be solved by the skillful application of blockchain technology. There is no end to offers on the market

Currently I am not using both but if I had to choose one of the two options then I would choose Blockchain because it is the best and also its features are good and its fees

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/25/2019 at 4:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have seen many wallets online that have seen the best Coinbase and Blockchain, I want to know which Coinbase and Blockchain are the best.

coinbase wallet is one of the good wallet as well as blockchain wallet but each has its own feature it posses and where it is well  efficient.

Both wallets are good have their own features. CoinBase is best for easy setup and buying and selling cryptocurrencies while blockchain wallet offers more resources and tools for using Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Personally I like blockchain wallet more than CoinBase.

I have never used coinbase wallet, but I know that it`s very good and popular exchange, but I have experience of using blockchain.com wallet and it`s very comfortable wallet with pretty nice design 

On 11/25/2019 at 5:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I use both they are great but if you are looking for the one that supports a variety of crypto coins I think coinbase will be great to choose over blockchain wallet that supports only few cryptocurrency.

The two wallets are good, but there is a difference between them in terms of the strength of the firewall, as the strength of the firewall of Coinbase Portfolio is 94%, and the blockchain 92%, but the speed of transactions in the blockchain is better.

• -5 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Both are good and they both have special features and a special community as well, but I prefer the blockchain because it is better in terms of fees and also the quality of the support team.

In my opinion both coinbase and block chain are good both wallets have so many users worldwide but coinbase not support every country, both wallets have strong security system and portfolio, if we give ranks then I give no1 rank to block chain wallet because it have some specific features to ahead coinbase.

Frankly, these two wallets are very secure and have great popularity among users all over the world, but for me I prefer to use a blockchain wallet, I have been using this wallet for a long period of time and it is a very safe and reliable wallet in addition to the withdrawal fees being low and the way to work inside it is easy and simple

BetFury                                                   

In my opinion I can not suggest both, not that they are not good though but because you are not your own bank in case of coinbase and also because email is required in case of blockchain. I like wallets that has no this features but no KYC needed not email required. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

At first you should know that both coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet are online wallet. And talking about the security both are secured on their own server and both provide fingerprint authentication with two step verification.

The coin listed is pretty less in both and the one feature of coinbase is you can sent Crypto via email address if receiver is already on coinbase platform, and this feature is lack by Blockchain wallet.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Coinbase is a API Clint wallet, I prefer full client wallets like bitcoin core, Al's I prefer non full clients that allow users to control his private keys to unlock funds from blockchain. 

• +1 1

coinbase as well blockchain wallet both are good and having good user and reputation in market . personally I always used coinbase because of its security and 2fa on withdrawal . both wallets is good and trusted to used .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Coinbase and blockchain are two wallet analogs. But I love my personal coinbase wallet more. Because I am the first crypto wallet coinbase and I have withdrawn my first income through crypto currency coinbase wallet. Even so, coinbase wallet has many advantages here that we can transact with crypto currency at low cost and in a very short time.

As for me, CoinBase is better than Blockchain. Operations pass faster, plus it is possible to earn different cryptocurrencies by passing polls.

BetFury