How important do you think it is to choose coins for trading? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

How important do you think it is to choose coins for trading?

Yes, of course, the choice of the currency that you want to trade on is very important, and I advise you to trade on the first 50 currencies of the coinmarketcap because it has the highest liquidity and does not need much time to implement orders to buy and sell>

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Choosing a cryptocurrency to trade plays a very significant role when you want to start trading crypto because its the coin you choose to trade that will determine how far you will go with your investments and I advice to choose those coins without zero balances as they shows interest in buyers and can have a good profit if traded well and I mean coins like bitcoin..

Actually for me, in terms of trading, choosing a crypto to trade is highly critical. It is highly important. Think of it that a lot of coins in different exchanges, different markets, are gradually losing it's value from it's launching price. If you had chosen that kind of coin, you loss the trade. Your ROI will be negative. Personally, I chose to trade those coins that are strong like bitcoin and ripple. Also, as a short term trading, I prefer trading those coins that has lower prices because it has a promising return of investment. We need to observe and use our guts. 

nMvFbuZ.png

On 12/2/2019 at 4:35 PM, miskyming said:

bitcoin is good for trading because bitcoin is so volatile or you can choose coins in the top coinmarketcap they are many trusted coins there, good to trade.

It is very important, choosing the right Crypto is the key, if you choose the wrong amount you will lose, I will choose bitcoin to trade, buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high. trade or develop news about the coin or token we will choose as it will affect our profits when trading.

The importance of choosing currencies for trading is that before buying each currency you must analyze it well and that this currency has a good future and is well known in the trading market. And this choice is so that you do not lose your money in a bad currency

The initial point you have to make is to have in mind the coin of your choice and make sure the coin you are going for is a reasonable one so that you will nit face lose

Choosing money to trade is important, because it determines your profits and success. Small and new coins will not guarantee your safety. The wrong choice will make you fail

32 minutes ago, dwelecswim said:

But I think that more vital than how great a coin is it's its liquidity, since that will permit the adaptability a dealer needs no matter how the cost advances.

I think the best thing to look at is the volume, but i don't know what exactly liquidity means can you she some light?

On 12/2/2019 at 4:35 PM, miskyming said:

bitcoin is good for trading because bitcoin is so volatile or you can choose coins in the top coinmarketcap they are many trusted coins there, good to trade.

It is very important, choosing the right Crypto is the main, if you choose the wrong amount you will lose, I will choose bitcoin to trade, buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high. trade or develop news about the coin or token we will choose as it will affect our profits when trading.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:30 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

can one be successful or select coins play an important role?

There's a difference with trading and investing. In investment, where you hold long-term, the choice of coin is the most important, as you must have the right factors to determine which coin would succeed (and increase in price) over time.

In trading, where you focus on short term pumps and dumps, you could experimentally trade with a coin for only a few weeks or so, just to gain some amount, though often not that significant compared to investing.

If you want to make a profit, you should choose a profitable currency. Otherwise you can't make a profit. Selecting currency is very important in trading.

2 hours ago, burgroughchens said:

it's the foremost vital calculate in this crypto world for making benefit since if you cant chose the proper coin them you cannot be productive and Makes colossal misfortune.

It is more important for you to have a set of coins which you will engage in trading, this will give you more opportunities to concentrate on them

Certainly not every currencies are booming and at hand are currencies become worthless which makes platforms and portfolios erase them and this instrument the crash of the currency and fall

On 12/26/2019 at 3:18 AM, Redfa said:

Yes indeed, choosing crypto is very important because if you choose the wrong coin you will lose your money..you should study and learn more about cryptos in order to choose the one that fits with your trading style..

Depending on how the coin works and prices and market limits change, you always want to look for the best coins with the potential to rise, these are the coins that have the development team. Large and large user base is like bitcoin. I will choose the reliable coins and their value is increasing its value in the market and is easily accepted everywhere and all are easily traded in the market.

Yes agree with you because in crypto market we see so many crypto coins and this coins have separate projects, but when we want do trading then select good coin and research about this coin and how much profit we gain when we trade and how this project run in future like this information we collects, then our trade must success and its very important step when we do trade.

Cryptocurrency currency is very important for business If you want to make a profit, then you must choose a profitable currency.  On the other hand, you cannot make profit from trading.

Yes, choosing a cryptocurrency plays a big role in achieving success and profit through trading in it. There are currencies that achieve profits and there are currencies that are exposed to loss

THINK POSITIVE

i would choose bitcoin for trading here because trade  is best platform for earning  

the selected coins play an important role, if you invest in a coin that does not represent anything, you can lose money.

what time giving advice on which coin is significance investing, several will display Bitcoin for the reason that of its credibility and value. after that is the altcoins that have potential to mature such as ETH, XRP, LTC. Whether the investment is successful or not depends on loads of factors, not in a minute the coin.

Yes it's very important, choosing the suitable Crypto is the main one, if you choose the wrong coins you will lose I would choose bitcoin to trade, buy when prices are low, and sell when prices are high.very good coins are available.

If  purchase the highest fee, BTC, for example, I am waiting for the benefit of earning, because this year, naturally BTC is taking the bottom spot...

I think that we must choose coin before trading. I think we need to trade that coin for good. I think BTC, ETH are popular for trading.

Choosing coin is extraordinarily a large amount important. for the reason that your profit and failure depends on your your choice. If you  acquire certain coins which is in injury and you require profit from it that is foolishness. Choosing coin is additionally requires a cleverness in trading.

• Useful or interesting 1