Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aceventura

Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security

The phone wallet is more convenient than the desktop wallet because you can access it in seconds. As for the computer, it must be connected to the internet and waiting for it. It is boring, but in terms of security, I think that the wallet is more secure because it is only on the computer. Those on the phone can be stolen.  Your phone and all your work go so be careful in choosing your wallet

For me the best mobile wallet is Trust wallet. Truse wallet is very easy to use and user friendly. And the security of trust wallet is very safe and secure. You can store lots of coin in trust wallet and also ERC20 tokens.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think mobile wallet is very convenient, good for beginners in crypto (like me) i dont feel the need to invest in a hardware wallet as i would tehnically be soending more on the hardware wallet then the amount im storing. And mobile wallets offer a huge range of different crypto, coinomi allows me to have multiple crypto wallets in one app.

On 11/25/2019 at 7:00 AM, Aceventura said:

I think mobile wallets are very easy and comfortable to use. They allow you a very fast and convenient way to access your coins, since most people carry their mobile device with them anyway. On the downside, mobile wallets are the least secure form of Bitcoin wallets. When downloading an Android wallet for Bitcoin this means that the private key will be stored on your mobile device. And if the device goes missing, so does the private key. 

I think the biggest problem when using a mobile wallet is in case your device gets stolen. In such a case, an experienced hacker might gain access to your coins quicker than you will be able to recover them.

So, what do you think about comfort vs security while using mobile wallet? 

I think mobile wallet is easy to use than web but when it comes to security then they are both vulnerable with the hacker so it is better to be safe.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 7:52 AM, Riad Ahmed said:

If you want to have mobile wallets then i suggested you to open yobit wallet.. Because yobit is the best mobile wallet Ever and it has also large security.. Thank you

I have never heard about yobit wallet. I think you are saying about yobit exchange wallet. then yobit exchange is good for using to do trading here.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:52 AM, Riad Ahmed said:

If you want to have mobile wallets then i suggested you to open yobit wallet.. Because yobit is the best mobile wallet Ever and it has also large security.. Thank you

I think coinbase wallet is the good choice to store any kind of asset. this wallet is secured to store any kind of asset and also the transaction speed is very high. security is the main fact for any wallet.

Yes mobile crypto wallets are useful because it is very handy and you take your wallet to anywhere in the world. Almost every wallets provide security key to user so you can write it down on a handbook so even if you lost your mobile you can retrieve your wallet.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:00 PM, Aceventura said:

I think mobile wallets are very easy and comfortable to use. They allow you a very fast and convenient way to access your coins, since most people carry their mobile device with them anyway. On the downside, mobile wallets are the least secure form of Bitcoin wallets. When downloading an Android wallet for Bitcoin this means that the private key will be stored on your mobile device. And if the device goes missing, so does the private key. 

I think the biggest problem when using a mobile wallet is in case your device gets stolen. In such a case, an experienced hacker might gain access to your coins quicker than you will be able to recover them.

Mobile wallets are the one of the most popular kinds of the wallets and with a high security . But although your privet key was storge in you device you can save it in anther device or paper. And some wallets like atomic don't allow you to send any amount of any coin without write a password. 

All the wallet have phrase words or files maybe.. save them in a good place, then you can inter the wallet from any device you want...

19 minutes ago, Almasm89 said:

I think mobile wallets are very easy and comfortable to use.

he first important of course it's a security, It's really waste if that wallet was comfort but have weak security. I more prefer using with complex step but with Strong securirty than and finger security Comfort wallet but have a weak security

A wallet that has strong security is important. You say cellphone wallet, but you don't say what wallet it is. What I mean is the name of the cellphone wallet. Do you recommend a secure cellphone wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

For someone who is involved in crypto needs a highly secured wallet. Highly secured wallets seem to be complex to use. Coinbase wallet has both security and comfort to use.

On 11/25/2019 at 4:00 PM, Aceventura said:

When downloading an Android wallet for Bitcoin this means that the private key will be stored on your mobile device. And if the device goes missing, so does the private key. 

absolutely not true, if you download a wallet, on you phone, where you are the one who own the private keys (and not a custodial wallet), then even if you phone will be lost you will always have the access to your seed. 

when you create a wallet, every time, at the beginning the wallet will show you which is the seed, so you just need to keep that safe

I do think that mobile wallets are simply the best and very easy wallets you can definitely use it at your own convenience  and it's really safe too 

i might pick security because my coins are my cash. and that i best need the excellent to defend them from thieves so even if its hard to apply i would use it knowing my cash are secure

Mobile wallet is very popular because it's easy to use and you can it anywhere you want and use it anytime you want no matter when or where you are. But you're right it's easy to get stolen, the devices, I mean. When that happens I hope you have made a back up wallet, or keeping its private key and recovery key or something and also I hope your phone using a password and also the wallet using a pin too.

for comfort wallet you can use coinbase wallet because you haven't hold the security codes on this app.but some wallet available where you have to hold your private key for use.

On 15.02.2020 at 22:51, forcfatting said:

I am too utilizing portable pockets.  I experience snug on this pockets. But I suppose coinbase wallet is the maximum top notch wallet I have ever seen. Everybody try to applied this wallet. This wallet notoriety is surprisingly first-rate

A versatile wallet is Beautiful a whole lot  exactly  it need to like a pockets that lives in your flexible gadget as a substitute  of your again take. I assume versatile pockets is stable on the off risk which you spare wallet passphrase spare placed.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:00 PM, Aceventura said:

Most mobile wallets use fingerprint scan and password as account security, so the argument that its not safe is not valid. Consider the 3 steps that will have to happen before your wallet gets compromised. First, your mobile device has to be stolen. Second, your password on your mobile device has to be breached. Third, your password for your wallet has to be hacked. Thats 3 types of security and you also have the option to wipe out the information on your android device using google locator. Mobile wallets are very secure.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

The best way option to chose is security. Cause security is all that matters in the cryptoworld and if you wanna secure your coins and tokens. You should definitely go with security. 

I think mobile wallet is a very important thing.  It takes a lot of our need. Mobile wallets help with using anytime best, but always use a good security wallet to protect your link.  Use a wallet like wallet.