Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security - Page 9 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aceventura

Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security

In my mobile wallets that I use daily I always have the two-step verification active using the 2fa authentication security system since if I lose it I have the option to recover with a mobile number. I recommend that you have a security tool to protect your capital from scammers or hackers.

I like security but some wallets are easy to use and they are secure at the same time like Trust Wallet so I'm using it.

• +1 1

I think the best thing for the security of our cryptocurrencies is a hardware wallet. I use Ledger Nano and I am very happy. For the mobile phone I use Coinomi, Klever, Mycelium, and TronLink Pro applications. For my Google Chrome browser I use MetaMask and TronLink. It is very important to keep a good record of the private keys. Otherwise, we could lose access to our digital assets. Successes, my friend.

• +3 1

I don't think that mobile phone app wallets are better than desktop ones, but I think both of them are safe and trustful. It depends on what the wallet it is... and nothing else ) 

• +1 1

Security is important for a wallet. Weak security wallets are hacked. A hack can never be good news for everyone. Please select a wallet with a higher security to save your money.

• +1 1

Mobile wallet is very comfortable. 

But you have to make sure that your phone is secured before you use mobile wallet.

Otherwise, your wallet maybe hack by some harmful software.

• +2 1

Mobile wallets allow you to use your cell phone in the same way that you use a physical wallet today: use it to pay and collect. The mobile application of mobile wallet or wallet allows you to deposit, load or recharge and receive money, and use it as cash when performing various transactions from the mobile safely.

Mobile crypto wallets are very useful because it is very easy to use, and you can take your wallet to anywhere and use it anytime you want, and I think its security is very good.

Mobile wallet can be good but not safe like computers, but if somehow can have a good backup of the wallet on the mobile phone, the person can still be able to recover back his/her cryptocurrencies. 

On 10/9/2020 at 10:40 PM, Dinero49 said:

I think the best thing for the security of our cryptocurrencies is a hardware wallet. I use Ledger Nano and I am very happy. For the mobile phone I use Coinomi, Klever, Mycelium, and TronLink Pro applications. For my Google Chrome browser I use MetaMask and TronLink. It is very important to keep a good record of the private keys. Otherwise, we could lose access to our digital assets. Successes, my friend.

On 11/1/2020 at 12:31 PM, Jandancoin said:

Mobile wallet can be good but not safe like computers, but if somehow can have a good backup of the wallet on the mobile phone, the person can still be able to recover back his/her cryptocurrencies. 

On 11/1/2020 at 12:31 PM, Jandancoin said:

I see no differences between mobile wallet and desktop wallet in term of security and safety, people are only responsible for their losses, but if you take care of you wallet very well and you are conscious about privacy and safety, you will see mobile wallet as secure as desktop wallet. And as for the wallet up there, they are all good and recommendable. 

On 11/25/2019 at 9:09 PM, Iamstrong said:

Before creating a wallet, almost all mobile wallets are given a secret phrase that is asked to save, it will then help in case of loss of your phone to restore the wallet.

If dear colleagues of this great forum, it is very important to keep the private keys that the wallets that you have created provide you safely, since it is very important to be able to recover your cryptocurrencies in case of theft or loss
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community
A big greeting

On 11/25/2019 at 6:00 PM, Aceventura said:

I think mobile wallets are very easy and comfortable to use. They allow you a very fast and convenient way to access your coins, since most people carry their mobile device with them anyway. On the downside, mobile wallets are the least secure form of Bitcoin wallets. When downloading an Android wallet for Bitcoin this means that the private key will be stored on your mobile device. And if the device goes missing, so does the private key. 

I think the biggest problem when using a mobile wallet is in case your device gets stolen. In such a case, an experienced hacker might gain access to your coins quicker than you will be able to recover them.

So, what do you think about comfort vs security while using mobile wallet? 

I agree with you as when we refer that buying or selling of cryptocurrency, you first need a wallet for storing them. There are hundreds of wallets out there both online (hot) wallets and off-line (cold) wallets but in case of mobile app wallets it's better to use as they reduce wastage of time and performance 

Mobile wallet is easy to use instead of web wallet becauae you can easily open it and manage your account on mobile.  Also you can check your balance and make a transaction easily. 

Mobile wallet is good and encourage to be use by traders in respective of their location local/abroad but in security aspect left for user to be ex ordinary carefully safer guard their information not be hack by so called hackers

Don't like mobile wallets, use only hardware or btc wallets, cuz security is on highest level. So, i prefer NOT mobile wallets.

• +2 1

I like mobile wallets more.Because mobile wallet is stress-free to practice than snare but at what time it comes to sanctuary subsequently they are in cooperation vulnerable with the hacker accordingly it is top to be safe.

• +2 1

If you use any sites crypto wallet and you install the wallet app you can use with QR scan then you are in secure way for this purpose you must be create duel security authentication and then you enjoy every feature without any tension.

• +2 1

On 11/25/2019 at 4:00 PM, Aceventura said:

I think mobile wallets are very easy and comfortable to use. They allow you a very fast and convenient way to access your coins, since most people carry their mobile device with them anyway. On the downside, mobile wallets are the least secure form of Bitcoin wallets. When downloading an Android wallet for Bitcoin this means that the private key will be stored on your mobile device. And if the device goes missing, so does the private key. 

I think the biggest problem when using a mobile wallet is in case your device gets stolen. In such a case, an experienced hacker might gain access to your coins quicker than you will be able to recover them.

So, what do you think about comfort vs security while using mobile wallet? 

In my opinion, the most important thing is to choose a very good mobile brand that can give you the highest level of security that you can trust, then you need to do some very prolonging research about all mobile wallets out there and find the one with less fee in transaction and high security.

So that's it brother i hope you find my replay interesting

• +2 2

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

For our mobile wallet, we need a maximum security protection first rather than bothering ourselves on comfortability factor . When our security is 100% assured, that's when we can be comfortable and be rest assured that our wallet is safe from hackers operation. On our mobile wallet, we have series of informations and datas to fill in order to ascertain the fact that we are the rightful owner and when the phone gets lost, we can still reach out to our wallet through logging on another PC with the help of our PIN or PASSWORD and then we deactivate it automatically on the lost phone which will render the mobile app useless on the stolen phone. It is better we deactivate our wallet by another means as soon as we discover that our phone has been stolen. Mobile wallet is much more easier and convenient than other means of keeping our money because our mobile follows us everywhere we go and no easy accessibility to any other person apart from yourself.

Certainly, the mobile wallet is the easiest and best choice for those who use Bitcoin on a daily basis for trading, or to pay for goods in the shops, because it works as an application on your smartphone. Although they are a handy mobile Bitcoin storage solution, mobile wallets are extremely vulnerable to hacking attacks.

good point, but the security of the wallet is not always weak this much. even if someone stole your mobile and and tried to withdraw the money, they ask him for many verification.

Edited by hamed-999

good point, but the security of the wallet is not always weak this much. even if someone stole your mobile and and tried to withdraw the money, they ask him for many verification.

sorry for repeating the post, i dont how that happend.

Edited by hamed-999

Security is more important than comfort because a wallet which gives you comfort of using such as just some clicks to perform transaction but they can't give you security so you can loose your money . Be careful when choosing wallet.

Mobil wallet are comfort and have good security system.mobil have finger lock no ne can not unlock without finger. It is so easy to safe money.mobil use is so simple every one know about mobil phone and use easy.I prefer mobil wallet.