Invest and earn with btc trading without stress. - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Invest and earn with btc trading without stress.

It is easy than forex trading. I think day trading is easy because when btc start a trend of up or down it goes in same direction upto some hours.trading is a kind of stress but investing and earning in bitcoin doesn't sounds bads,

You can work here without any pressure, you need to be motivated to work. You can't feel the work without inspiration. Work with the mind, be a beginner of this forum. Here you can work with your family or without any pressure.

You could just have invested last year when you made that post. Even know you may think that price is still high, or dangerous, but it is not. It can give you three or four times your investment by the next year. You can risk only what you don't have need for, don't make big riskthat you can't afford.

On 11/25/2019 at 1:05 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

How much do you know about income from trading Bitcoin ?? I think this is the best way to earn bitcoin. Do you agree with me? Or do you have other thoughts on Bitcoin Income. If you want you can help Bitcoin Income......

I know enough that you don't and I'm making enough income that you don't, the reason is that your post is completely useless and anyone reading it knows you won't have any good income from cryptocurrencies but just make a few dollars for your monthly time that will be for you perhaps two beers and a pizza.

This is similar to what I am doing. I try to find good entrances to Bitcoin and it has been very successful however the price rise also helped a lot. I am in profit in three purchases I made so far, first was at $10,000 second at $20,000 and the third one at a price of $31,000 a few days earlier when price dropped from $42,000. I just can't see anything else for Bitcoin but to keep rising and maybe it will reach $100,000 but whatever it does it is probably not going to be this low again.

As long as there is trading then there is pressure on the trader,
Making profits from Bitcoin trading is great, but it is not easy. Always practice and learn and try to follow market movements to get good profits from trading.

Trading helps if you do this correctly but it takes some time to learn and you should also gain experience and have patience. The right time, the right move, this is going to help you a lot if you do it correctly.

Bitcoin trading is a good way to make a great return.
But you must learn the analysis and its types to be able to reach the good level that makes you achieve high profits.

• +1 1

Do you want to mean earning  extra btc from trading which  is easy?? Then i can say, yah It's  easy for those trader  who can catch out the market movement  easily and earn easy money .. But there has another  way  of earning  money  too such as holding bitcoin when it price  low then sell it when price quite  high  as you expected .. 

investing is also as profitable as trading if you have a good strategy and good investment.While considering Bitcoin trading is the most beneficial way to earn a good amount of profit from Bitcoin.

Yes, it is true, this forum is the best forum for making money and earning bitcoin by writing well. You can get a talc token and also when you get a positive review on the post you get 1000 satoshi, these are good daily profits especially with the high price of bitcoin.

i think the situation in recent times is that it is now very easy to earn on the fall of Bitcoin because its price is still the same, and to trade, I would suggest an exchange transaction, but you can use yobit as you please have less commission and interface. Less convenient, but at Yobit, you can too.

Not only trading, there are different ways to earn Bitcoin for example mining, investments, get paid in Bitcoin from online platforms, etc. Instead of buying, earning Bitcoin does make the huge sense in my case for the decent profits. I also actively trade Bitcoin to earn Bitcoin as the profits as well. Different users/investors would have the different strategies to earn Bitcoins. 

On 11/25/2019 at 1:05 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

How much do you know about income from trading Bitcoin ?? I think this is the best way to earn bitcoin. Do you agree with me? Or do you have other thoughts on Bitcoin Income. If you want you can help Bitcoin Income......

The best way to earn Bitcoin is trading, but you need experience, information, market follow-up and very accurate graphic analysis, you get this currency  @nahidfresh99 

It is acceptable approach to procure bitcoin however I think that its unsafe and requiring a ton of experience.You can put resources into bitcoin and acquire bitcoins without stress if there is no tremendous loss.Trading is the most ideal approach to get greatest benefit, yet for bitcoin you need to see how to dissect costs first so you don't stall out and lose all your money

One could get a decent income by trading Bitcoin, but it is not as simple as it seems, as trading requires good knowledge, experience and nerves. I think the safest way to trade free of stress would be spot trading, in which one's position never gets liquidated, if the price goes against your prediction you just buy more at lower levels until you are able to make a profit.

That calm and clarity of mind is required when doing most of the work, not only business, and drift behind fear or feelings and reaction may cause many results, so our decisions must be rational and based on logic.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Bitcoin is a currency that does not lose in the future at all, as investing in it ultimately leads to a large gain from its investment by trading it and storing it for a good period, and then the tremendous gain through it. Your topic is important and Bitcoin is the most important currency. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

In the country where I am, 1 bitcoin is worth the same as 1 house price. That's why we attach great importance to bitcoin trading. I sometimes suffered from bitcoin trading, sometimes I was impatient, but it helped me earn good income overall. Bitcoin is the most stress-free investment tool I've ever seen.

You can not invest or trade without stress, it is an essential part of trading, because people can not control the hormones that are unintentionally sent by their bodies in cases of fear, but you can try to control your nerves and not make emotional decisions withought thinking thoroughly about them first. 

Bitcoin trading has uncertain income depending on the price of Bitcoin itself, if you buy Bitcoin in 2019 at a price below $ 8000, of course you will get a high profit today, and vice versa if you buy now in my opinion the current price, too high and to make a profit we have to wait for the bitcoin price of $ 100,000, so the profit you get when investing in Bitcoin depends on when you buy it and it takes a while.

It all depends. The higher you speculate it is the most possible that eventually you will shrink your Bitcoin into less than what you invested. It is a good choice to trade at some times but the patience you will need to make will probably make you think you were wrong. You should have a plan, and focus on profit. The dollar or the euro aren't still inflating too much. The euro especially is very strong and compared to the dollar it will have a bright future. I don't recommend of course to hold for 20 years in the bank, you will need to find investing opportunities, but it can be considered stable. So make your trades in euro, or some other strong fiat currency.