Invest and earn with btc trading without stress. - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Invest and earn with btc trading without stress.

While considering Bitcoin trading is the most beneficial way to earn a good amount of profit from Bitcoin even when the price of it is low because trading is the only way which gives you a regular opportunity to earn by regular fluctuations.

Crypto trading is not easy and without stress in crypto trading its never happen,but some some stress released when we control our emotions, and don't invest high amount in crypto trading, because when we invest lot of money in trading and our trade goes in loss, we take so much stress so I suggest invest low and always think positive, this thinks reduce some stress.

Doesn't matter what's going in the market we can earn our profit shared from crypto market because we can earn in both ways even btc bullish or bearish. If we are confirmed that btc is now going down then we make short order in leverage and if we confirmed btc goes up then we make long order. 

Bitcoin trading isn't simple at all, you can invest and you don't know.how to trade bitcoin, so we all need knowledge for itfor a better trading

13 hours ago, josefe said:

What is Bitcoin's long-term ROI? More than 100% a year, on average.

Is there any reason to believe that the long-term ROI trend will continue? Read this post again, from the beginning ...

There is no any bitcoin ROI that will reach 100% a year, it will take you more year to have even one bitcoin and bitcoin is not among masternodes coins

On 3/26/2020 at 10:56 AM, Jamesnachoog said:

Trading is the Cryptocurrency marketplace is very risky but you have to get use to it because it will help to build confidence while trading coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace

Trading is easy to people that fought for the knowledge, you need to learn more about the trading and get ready to earn from cryptocurrency

The thing is, having to escape trading activity, it has always been of a thing of having to do investment on investing sites, just like the feature of invest box in yobit

Getting profits from trading starts from your note to him, if you have at least 1btc, you may win up to $ 400 through the transfer knowledge of usd to btc, and vice versa, but it is an adventure that may turn against you with its sudden decline

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I do not have any other ways to earn, I only have this forum in which I put a lot of effort every day trying to write the required amount, and sometimes I do not get lucky and I do not find the time to complete writing.

Edited by Maroua

Yes Bitcoin trading is the best way to make a profit away from fake sites and fraud operations and the whole matter depends on the health of your market and the direction of the bitcoin price and all you have to buy and sell

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/26/2020 at 10:56 AM, Jamesnachoog said:

Trading is the Cryptocurrency marketplace is very risky but you have to get use to it because it will help to build confidence while trading coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace

Get use to trading? It is not compulsory. I may decide to only just hodl. I do not like trading but I do like holding. So, I do only feel teased with little amount of cryptocurrencies. 

If you think investing in BTC will eliminate stress, you are wrong because stress is something inside the mind of traders and is controlled by the person not the trade. If you learn to overcome stress, you can try leverage trade with low stress but people who are afraid of trading will have more stress even when trying safest investments. This is the psychological aspect of trading which is usually not taken seriously. Some people even have stress when trading with demo accounts! Yes, it can be as severe as that. So, learn to beat anxiety before trying any type of investing.

It is a good way to earn money, but we know that these methods are always risky and we have to carry them and the bitcoin currency is a profitable currency and achieved a lot of profits through trading and investment through this currency

Investing and trading, both of them are so the best way to make some profit. But more than that we can not imagine without stress. It doesn't matter you have a lot of experiences or knowledge. Stress plays really a role in this world. 

The earning though bitcoin is so easy and profitable. Bitcoin projects are always so interesting and gives good profits to all the users. The price always goes ups and downs for bitcoin. To trade online one must have the perfect knowledge about proper tradings. The currency  when goes to the low price then if someone buys it and sell it when the price goes high a person can easily earn quite a good number of cryptocurrencies and profits. That's how trading benefits. 

I think for me invest and earn with Bitcoin trading is the best option exist right now in this digital cryptocurrecy, but of course we to control our stress and this comes with the time, so more experience in trading.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/25/2019 at 2:05 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

How much do you know about income from trading Bitcoin ?? I think this is the best way to earn bitcoin. Do you agree with me? Or do you have other thoughts on Bitcoin Income. If you want you can help Bitcoin Income......

Yeah crypto trading is the most best way to make money and the most easiest way that crypto users are doing this days, but we need some money to start trading, there are some faucets that gives free moneys and some ptc sites too.

I did not read the article because I know trading is not easy at all, you need to work hard to check the price and also make use of indicators to predict price. It is not easy at all and not the way the topic is depicted. 

5 hours ago, Majeshi said:

You can invest with yobit in the investbox. Its very profitable but you just need to have good skills of investing with crypto currencies. If you will invest at the right time and the right coin, you will earn good profit but apart from that you will lost your money. 

To invest on yobit investbox, you must be a good traders to the skills and it is mot only choosing the right coin, you can end up losing if the right coin is chosen at the wrong time. 

There are some wallets or exchanges that you will store your bitcoins and you will earn good interests from them. You can also learn how to trade bitcoins through watching tutorials in youtube then you can start to invest through trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/15/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

Trading and investment are both good source of income when you are patient about the coin you have in consideration 

but in my opinion trading is not a easy business especially in cryptocurrency market where market fluctuates a lot but if you are trader who does trading in long term then I think you will make very good profit because in Long term all cryptocurrency are going up

Trading in bitcoin against other currencies and making profits is the best way to quickly make a good income

Life is great and enjoy it

Investing and just watching in private online schemes where you do not control the trades has mostly turned out to be scam. Its better to hodl in your private wallet and watch it grow.

Sure trading and investing in bitcoins can help someone to generate an income but one needs to have some knowledge on how to trade or invest in order to generate some profits.

From my experience there are two ways you can easily earn good profit I Cryptocurrency world which includes trading and Investment, they are almost similar but I think trading will be more faster for anyone to earn income if you have good background and experience about the field. Investment is another good way of earning good profit but the problem there is that you have to wait untill the price of the coins rise in the market and we that reason I will say trading is better than investment since you don't have to wait longer.

I agree with you that investing and trading in bitcoin is a good way to make profits, but you must have sufficient knowledge and experience in trading so I advise everyone to learn and then start trading

• +1 2