Invest and earn with btc trading without stress. - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Invest and earn with btc trading without stress.

trading is a kind of stress but investing and earning in bitcoin doesn't sounds bads, i never have experience a trading but it doesn't sounds bad trading in the btc. it is a very good and interesting to have the trading in the bitcoin.

Edited by urooc

On 12/20/2019 at 11:14 PM, Ngetpa said:

Stress will lways be part of bitcoin. You can be stress while trading and investing particularly if the price isn't going well. Anyways, trading is more faster way to earn bitcoin than the investing but the latter is more profitable for me.

It's true that it's not easy to avoid stress even though an expert when trading can be stressed when he sees the price of BTC falling.  But instead of trading, I prefer investing because trading needs more attention than investing when trading. I feel it is difficult to sleep because I have to pay attention to cek the daily market cap or i will lose a good profit opportunity.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:14 PM, Ngetpa said:

Stress will lways be part of bitcoin. You can be stress while trading and investing particularly if the price isn't going well. Anyways, trading is more faster way to earn bitcoin than the investing but the latter is more profitable for me.

if someone start understanding what crypto market is like and understand when the market will dump or pump then there will be no stress at all.

Don't thinks that's once you invested in cryptocurrencies trading you'll start earning automatically, you will need more experiences and more skills of trading

On 1/21/2020 at 8:31 AM, SlavaKPSS said:

I think it’s difficult to control our feelings, no matter what we do, it’s just stress, I think you should be more active with cryptocurrencies, and if you trust this more, it will help you. Reduce stress more.

Feelings can be easily controlled if you limit your expectations a little bit and learn to fight with temptation. When I invest in one coin, I will stick with it for some time and don't change my mind every day if I see other coins that are rising more. Some traders keep saying to themselves sentences like: I made a mistake buying this coins, I should have bought that coin, If I had bought other coins, I would have made more profit. Avoiding these negative self-talks help you to stay calm and reduce your stress and excitement during trading.

It's depend on how much capital you have for trading, You just can calculate it yourself from your currenct capital and after that you can see it's that worth or not, I personally think it's worth with atleast $50 when doing trading and i mainly doing short term trading.

On 11/25/2019 at 7:05 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

How much do you know about income from trading Bitcoin ?? I think this is the best way to earn bitcoin. Do you agree with me? Or do you have other thoughts on Bitcoin Income. If you want you can help Bitcoin Income......

Well, for me, trading bitcoin is the best way for you to earn high profit. Its because base on what I know, those rich person these days are once also a trader and because they trade their coins and wait it to grow, they achieve to be a rich type of person nowadays.

On 11/25/2019 at 1:00 PM, heelsibat said:

I think yobit is the best trading along with exchange site. People should start trading there. Cryptotalk is also offering payment for topic related relevant and specific post. So you can earn simply by discussing the matters about cryptocurrencies here.

Yea yobit has proven to be a great platform where you earn a living from useful posts I prefer earning from this forum

On 11/25/2019 at 12:05 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

How much do you know about income from trading Bitcoin ?? I think this is the best way to earn bitcoin. Do you agree with me? Or do you have other thoughts on Bitcoin Income. If you want you can help Bitcoin Income......

I do agree with you on this we can actually earn income from trading and investing in Bitcoin at our own leisure time without any stress for me this is the best profound way to earn invome

I think one who understands the market conditions can invest in bitcoin without stress. There will be halving soon so one can invest now without any hesitation

Yes you can make bitcoin when you get low prices and sell at high prices. This is simple. But do this continuously you will have the opportunity to benefit in the future. And do not bring emotions or stress in your trade. So trade psychology is important.

Invest and earn btc is your title, but trading in bitcoin is not investing, you are buy one commodity in exchange of another and then you are exchanging it with another commodity hope the price of which it is exchanged with goes up, it is not investing, that is just plain trading. And yes it may be the fastest way, but it is not the easiest way, you will end up a lot more than earning. 

yes you can do a best trading if you are good in patience and can get success in every business if you are calm so invest and earn btc without being stressed👍👍👍😉 

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Just keeping bitcoin and doing buying and selling when price volatility happen is also very good source of income and its have no serious stress because we have very big number of members in crypto community those are doing just this because they feel comfortable with this and want to live casually instead of taking stress with many other hassles.

Bitcoin is the most valuable coin than any other coin. But when price droping down if this time we do trading then it was stressfull beacuse in just a few moments you coin may increase or decrease.   

If you want to make money with btc trading and without any stress then go fir low investment and king tern investment do that you can avoid the big losses and be safer side always, so think before going to invest.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:51 PM, Crypto555 said:

Yeah, that's a very good way of earning money from cryptocurrencies but the only problem is that you cannot do trading without any stress. There will be a lot of tensionate moments while you are trading. 

Trading is not possible without stress. Because the market of cryptocurrencies always moves up and down since it is very volatile and this will cause stress to anyone investing money here 

On 11/25/2019 at 11:05 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

I suspect that the income from bitcoin is either by investing for a long time until it reaches a price that you do not expect to rise any more and sell it at that price and collect your profit or daily trading in the cryptocurrency market to get some bitcoin through your trading.

On 11/25/2019 at 7:05 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I am not into trading but trading is very much the opposite on the title of your post it's very stressful, you allocate a lot of time to keep track of the price, there is no such thing as easy money on trading you will have to work on it, that is why i seldom involve myself to it.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:13 PM, urooc said:

trading is a kind of stress but investing and earning in bitcoin doesn't sounds bads, i never have experience a trading but it doesn't sounds bad trading in the btc. it is a very good and interesting to have the trading in the bitcoin.

Trading is not a stress and we can make good money through trading we just need to analyses the market and than after that we start trading on it and after that we make money becasue in the crypto trading the market movement is so much good and best.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading involves stress even if you just trade with small amounts. When you empty your account the urge to refill is irresistible. Investing involves risk as well, but it is less when compared to day trading. I always suggest to invest, having a certain strategy that we follow strictly.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:05 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

trading is the best way to earn bitcoin but it is also the hardest way since you need a lot of knowledge to do that, for people who don't know hot to trade it is just a good way to lose a lot of money so would't suggest trading to everyone

I have been trading with bitcoin for a long time and I found that it is very difficult not to stress. saying controlling emotions is easy but really it's not easy, no one can help except myself

My experience in the field of investment is under development, I did not enter in this field, but I am trading in some platforms, I think the investment needs to be well prepared before starting, thank you for your useful participation, you put us a good topic for discussion

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you can earn a lot of money from investing and trading with bitcoin but in my opinion this doesn't come easily and without stress because trading is a hard business to do