Selling Bitcointalk Account - Senior Member - Page 14 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
freya07

Selling Bitcointalk Account - Senior Member

Don't really tell the Point in it to be trustworthy with you. There's no perceive in it. The reputation would be the item to give birth to and in that case you jargon switch username. sunny fortune but Its a powerfully sell. 

the meantime, I am not seeing the benefits of buying anyone else's account.  There is no difference between the ninety and the seniors.  The salary is the same, 1000 sotoshi per post.  If you insist on having multiple accounts, there is no profit as this will not increase income.  An account I have is unable to exceed the post limit given by CryptoTalk.  The fact that 10 pistons have made me a headache every day makes me think so much

Actually I presume the payment is to be made before the passwords and email details of the account etc, are handed over.i will also prefer legendary member. But, if it is senior member you want to sell.thank you.

For me, it is very important for every cryptocurrency user, and I think that buying a bitcointalk account is not a good idea, if you are not sure you are easily locked.

I too think buying or offering a bitcointalk account isn't a great bargain. on the off chance that any one require a great bitcointalk id at that point I suggest you to form an account and attempt to form great posts.

I have seen a few individuals on other gatherings talking approximately offering their BCT account, the issue might be in the event that the individual offering the coin isn't a trusted one at that point can be troublesome to urge what you paid for!

better do some your own work and try to use account with search and study hopefully this will help you and increase your knowledge about bitcoin and crytp technology. , if account  has any negative mark i do not but it.

The pay is the same, that is 1000 satoshi per post.  If to intend to have multiple accounts there is also no benefit because it will not increase income.  

is okay.

What about escrow.

Hello Friend, Is this description doesn't maintain any destructive deem rate? Too, are you relocation to near sheets in bitcointalk? I call for to identify I'm inquiring about your account.

Don't especially mull it over the place in it to be decent with you. There's no meaning in it. The reputation would be the phenomenon to tolerate and in that case you argot adjust username. first-class good fortune but Its a relentlessly sell. 

CryptoTalk is not a crusade and BitcoinTalk.  Records can be banned before finding the rank of a viable speed segment of crypto currencies It is difficult to be part of the Bitcoin talk

Merely could would suggest it would far better use a akun on its own rather then sell off them so that you can people today, for the reason that which includes a person representative ranking while in the message board bitcointalk might observe your bank marketing this answers are fairly massive. What's more, it is damaging to get the client plus supplier if you carry out the following contract.

1000 sotoshi per post.  If you intend to have more than one account, there is no profit as it will not increase your income.  The account I have in my account cannot exceed the limit given by CryptoTalk.so everyone be careful here.

This is really good news.  We can sell bit coins very easily to our seniors and earn money easily.