Selling Bitcointalk Account - Senior Member - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
freya07

Selling Bitcointalk Account - Senior Member

Hello I'm selling my senior bitcointalk account for 0.015 btc inbox me for details

Edited by freya07
  • Spam or Bad post 2

Just now, Josuagram said:

I don't see the benefit of buying someone else's account even though it's already a senior.  There is no difference between newbe and seniors.  The pay is the same, that is 1000 satoshi per post.  If to intend to have multiple accounts there is also no benefit because it will not increase income.  One account that I have is unable to exceed the post limit given by CryptoTalk.  10 pistingan per day has made me headache.

no the payrate isn't the same check this https://yobit.net/en/signature/details/ we have signature campaign bitcointalk too

Never trade accounts. It is strictly prohibited. And it is true what is said by @Josuagram, that really is not useful. If it is known by the forum, the account will be banned.

Seems a bit dodgy to me. For example,  I presume the payment is to be made before the passwords and email details of the account etc, are handed over. Which to me smells of a scam. Of course you could be legit, but I personally would not risk my 0.015 btc in the hope you that you are trustworthy. Besides, I am fairly sure this is not allowed, and probably high risk that the account would be banned when they find out.

Don't really see the Point in it to be honest with you. There's no sense in it. The reputation would be the thing to have and then you can't change username. Good luck but Its a hard sell. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/25/2019 at 10:47 AM, Josuagram said:

I don't see the benefit of buying someone else's account even though it's already a senior.  There is no difference between newbe and seniors.  The pay is the same, that is 1000 satoshi per post.  If to intend to have multiple accounts there is also no benefit because it will not increase income.  One account that I have is unable to exceed the post limit given by CryptoTalk.  10 pistingan per day has made me headache.

Bitcointalk is different from cryptotalk campaign. You are talking about cryptotalk campaign and not bitcointalk. Bitcoin talk is hard to be a member because account can be banned before you get to the junior member rank. And the pay is more. But, I like ceryptotalk because they made it easy to earn crypto.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:08 PM, freya07 said:

Hello I'm selling my senior bitcointalk account for 0.015 btc inbox me for details

Is this account doesn't have any negative trust rate? Also, are you posting to local boards in bitcointalk? I want to know I'm interested in your account.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

34 minutes ago, NusratJahan said:

Never genuinely understand the Place within it in truth along. There is not any impression within it. Your standing could be the issue to get after which you simply can't adjust user name. All the best. nevertheless, They're a hardcore offering.

What does that even mean? Your post makes ABSOLUTELY no sense to me. Anyone got it?

Regarding op: I would NOT recommend buying bitcointalk accounts!!!

I don't understand of you are earn money then why you wanna sell it to understand that the market then why I ask that the btc trading then you will be trading in the markets 

On 11/25/2019 at 2:08 PM, freya07 said:

Why are you selling it for this price. Can you pm me the link of the account? If you are interested then pm me. Escrow is must.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:08 AM, freya07 said:

I'm not going to buy an account with two post, 

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Selling or Buying accounts never been good idea as I check on bitcointalk too many members done some hard work and catch many buyers and sellers and tage them which is very usual business and lost for buyers because seller will take and and gone away and buyer lost money and account so better do some your own work and try to use account with search and study hopefully this will help you and increase your knowledge about bitcoin and crytp technology.

I also think buying or selling a bitcointalk account is not a good deal. if any one need a good bitcointalk id then I suggest you to make an account and try to make good posts.

I have seen some people on other forums talking about selling their BCT account, the problem could be if the person selling the coin is not a trusted one then can be difficult to get what you paid for!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

19 hours ago, Akbor said:

I also think buying or selling a bitcointalk account is not a good deal. if any one need a good bitcointalk id then I suggest you to make an account and try to make good posts.

Buying and selling of Bitcointalk accounts lead to negative trust from the Default trust members, I never recommend this trade for the mentioned reasons.

On 25/11/2019 at 16.08, freya07 said:

Halo saya menjual akun bitcointalk senior saya untuk 0,015 btc inbox saya untuk detailnya

very prone to trading accounts in this forum, and it is prohibited.
the loss rate of your assets and account is very high and it ends in a case of fraud which gives low value to this forum.
(Please do not sell / buy any account in this forum)

I want to buy the account but this price is so much high. Now bitcointalk opportunity is decreasing.  If You sell that account about 0.00005 btc You can contract with me. But there have a condition , if account  has any negative mark i do not but it.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:08 PM, freya07 said:

This is the way to scam people on the forums, how could you sell him an account while you don't know each others. Also there is no any escrow to protect buyer funds, and while you sell your accounts it means you sell with your email registered on bitcointalk also! Which is something very impossible

On 11/25/2019 at 12:08 PM, freya07 said:

I will buy for 0.01 but I need you to link me to that account so I can review it, and transaction should be done with escrow of my choice. Deal?

Download Free Hollywood movies on my website; moviepb.com

#################################################

Trusted dice game of all time mega settings for automated betting; play duckdice

#################################################

swap_crypto_banner_320x50-mobile.png.d803b35f8103337f4852118962502315.png

I don't trust you why you wanna sell this if you are earn from that and why you wanna sell this for one time money then why I can't believe on you your are right or not

On 11/25/2019 at 10:08 AM, freya07 said:

Can you tell me good reasons why you want to sell your account?

I will also prefer legendary member. But, if it is senior member you want to sell, then, I is okay.

What about escrow?