BUY THE DIP - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptominded

BUY THE DIP

With Bitcoin now below $7000 and having lost over 48% from highs seen in June, it's timely to call the attention of Bitcoin stakeholders to the fact that - there is no cause for alarm, as the original Bitcoin's parabolic uptrend which started in January 2015 is still intact.  Looking closely, all this drop in price is just to test that major support before another bull sets in. This is just an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a very reduced price, so for those that know what they're looking out for - it's time to buy and buy the dip.

Hello i see two year ago bitcoin price more than 18000 usd,after hit 18000 usd it again frop and las low see 2500 usd its very good bitcoin Long trader .who buy 2500-300usd per bitcoin he sell in more than 13500 usd after 6 month .this year bitcoin Bitcoin price not riched very hih cause some big exchange hacking.I think after this year and next 6 month bitcoin price again high to 30000 usd.

Yes, despite comparing the price of 2015, I understand how Bitcoin can grow after 2019, so I think it would be beneficial for us to buy Bitcoin.

You need a solid plan and extensive experience in the field to be able to know the right time to buy as well as the time to sell

Life is great and enjoy it

I also think that this dip should be bought, as I think media coverage will begin really soon and we will see another crazy bull run beginning in 2020 and ending probably in late 2021. Bitcoin circles are a good chance to buy and hold. We need to be promoting actively Bitcoin and blockchain as much as possible.

I have the same analyze with you but the different only about time for buy back. For me buy back can be done middle 2020 about small pump lately I call it " correction ". We have different result but the same thing is we still optimist bitcoin will rise again.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:36 PM, laska smrtici said:

It is a good opportunity to buy because bitcoin is expected to rise towards $ 8,200 and this may be the last opportunity to buy from this level

Yes anyone that bought some Bitcoin last week should be having extra 1 thousand dollars by now, Learning to identify dips and going ahead to buying and selling at peaks theses days, is a better way to make money from the network than holding.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:53 PM, Gepe said:

I think you will need a solid plan and extensive experience in the field to be able to know the right time to buy ,as well as the right time to sell.

That's right, but once you become quite knowledgeable and skillful in trading, it becomes easier to spot oversold market conditions and whenever that coincides with a dip in the market, it becomes a strong signal to start buying such dips.

I agree it is good to buy bitcoin at cheap price and who knows in the next year, maybe bitcoin will go bullish because of the bitcoin halving.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/25/2019 at 9:14 AM, Cryptominded said:

With Bitcoin now below $7000 and having lost over 48% from highs seen in June, it's timely to call the attention of Bitcoin stakeholders to the fact that - there is no cause for alarm, as the original Bitcoin's parabolic uptrend which started in January 2015 is still intact.  Looking closely, all this drop in price is just to test that major support before another bull sets in. This is just an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a very reduced price, so for those that know what they're looking out for - it's time to buy and buy the dip.

This analysis/prediction actually became real.

If we take a look on currently price around 8,650$ (before today drop was around 9,000$) this prediction have a point and maybe in near future we can see that Bitcoin price go higher than 9,000$.

Plus Bitcoin halving is approaching, and that can be really good reason that Bitcoin price go much higher than currently price. And I think that price between 7,500$ and 8,500 is really good for buying Bitcoin and waiting for halving, of course if price go down that much.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 2/4/2020 at 4:27 AM, MeiLynh said:

The right advice at that time. You have provided accurate technical analysis of Bitcoin price and if anyone invested in Bitcoin and accumulated it will surely be profitable.

Agreed. But it's only possible to see that there was a dip looking backward. Maybe prices would have declined even further is what I'm saying.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:49 AM, Sapdrx said:

Agreed. But it's only possible to see that there was a dip looking backward. Maybe prices would have declined even further is what I'm saying.

Not really,if you are a knowledgeable trader, you will know when Bitcoin starts reversing after a plunge that a dip is in the making and if your indicators also attests to that, that's when to start buying and hold.

I agree with you, it was a great opportunity to buy and now the bulls are pumping the price up and we don't know where the price will explode.

On 11/25/2019 at 1:44 PM, Cryptominded said:

I think if anyone still gets price of btc below $10000 then it is great chance for him to buy btc because in future times may it would not come below $10000, as big newses are coming in the favour of crypto. But I know many people still want to get btc below than this price. And they would loss their chance. 

On 11/25/2019 at 1:44 PM, Cryptominded said:

I think if anyone still gets price of btc below $10000 then it is great chance for him to buy btc because in future times may it would not come below $10000, as big newses are coming in the favour of crypto. But I know many people still want to get btc below than this price. And they would loss their chance. 

On 2/10/2020 at 2:33 PM, Hashimi said:

Well most people do not have the ability to day trade. 99% of people will be better off just to buy, hold, focus on other things in life (hobbies, passions, relationships, etc.) and monitor their gains longterm. so buying when low is the only option for those and they are quite good ti.... 

Even if our style of trading is to buy and hodl, nothing beats buying at a dip and reaping with peace of mind the reward of mega profits. You don't buy at ATH all because you plan to hodl and even if market do come back, can you still happily hodl if it takes the next 10 years for market price to come your way again?

buying bitcoin at that time was reasonable, recently bitcoin has surpassed $ 10,000. Exactly, buying at a time when bitcoin is going down is just as good as the moment you say it is good.

Bitcoin is very volatile and it's not easy to invest in it, well it is good to buy btc when the price is still dump because btc has high potential and the price of it might change by time  to time, so if opportunity comes you need  to grab it immediately.

On 11/25/2019 at 1:14 PM, Cryptominded said:

That was true. This is really an awesome analysis which is working great now. If i have bought bitcoins at that time i would have greater value now. It is great to learn the charts data reading.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Knowing if the price are in dip is hard to determine,but buying it knowing that the price are low is fine and can be profitable if you trade it well or even have patience in holding a coin. 

Buy while going back in bitcoin price is the best idea but in the buying stage it may decline more and for this it is better to buy in several stages and points of purchase

THINK POSITIVE

We all have to buy crypto coins in cheap price . We don't accumulate coins in high price because there are lots of risky . So we always buy coins in deep price and sale them high price .

This stage is very important despite the seriousness of the matter, but there is a real opportunity for those who want to compensate for the losses of the past months. We are now ready to enter the second half of this year, and the split has passed for a month and a half. Now this period will slow the price of bitcoin slowly. Invest in an amount you can afford. When you earn a profit rate, sell.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is Good to buy at low price and hold until it reaches at a good amount, hence it will increase not decrease in Near future. So buy as much as you can.

You are absolutely right, when it comes to Bitcoin, dividing the capital into three sections is the best option and buying using a portion of the capital in each diffrent  period