NEW BTC DOUBLER SITE.is it real or fake?? - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

NEW BTC DOUBLER SITE.is it real or fake??

Every day I see many sites that ask to invest in Bitcoin and our invested Bitcoin is supposed to double after 24 hours. I want to know whether these sites are real or fake. Because many people are investing in fake sites, I do not want to do it ????????

I don't trust in doubling sites, maybe and only maybe they will pay in the first day but be sure that this kind of sites will not survive for a long time and most of them are scam 

• Useful or interesting 1

They all are fake. if anyone say you that they will give you profit only for depositing btc on their wallet then it is sure that he want steal your btc. there is no site which gives you double bonus without work. so try to block them.

If you are wise enough you know the nature of these websites are all suspicious and wrong. Even if they take all bitcoin mining farms in the world and use their full power to mine bitcoin, they can't double the BTC of all the people who join their websites in just 24 hours. They should earn themselves before doubling people's BTC. How they can earn this huge amount of BTC? I don't even trust websites that claim they will give you 10% interest per month let alone bitcoin doublers! I once joined a website that claimed it will pay hourly interest and the minimum deposit was only $0.10 to start with.

I tried it because 10 cents worth nothing. They paid me for a few days and suddenly their website disappeared! They ran away with people's money! Every offer that is tempting is most likely fake.

It's a good thing that you ask first before doing any moves.Definitely it's a scam sites don't ever easily fall for falls promises or falls hopes you will just end up lossing all your money and it's not that easy to find money.Most people nowadays are just after for an easy money and let's all be vigilant all the time.

6 minutes ago, hmind said:

I looked at websites that offer double is a scam platform. And I will avoid it. There is no real right program that can make double money. Except only gambling.

Even in gambling, there are no guarantees, so the best thing to do is to stay as far away from this doubler sites as possible because they can only double one's sorrow.

No one knows their site is genuine or fake because HYIP sites like that sometimes they pay for some users at the beginning and will scam when many users start. So it's best not to see sites like them again

Obviously it fake. They make fake promises to scam you. Mostly newbie is the victim of it. Whatever we invest before invest you should do some research to ensure is it real or fake.

They are not true or they are fake or another term is they are scams. A lot of people are getting scam because they don't use their senses properly. Do not believe on the offers that are so good to be true. Some scammers use the greediness of the people to scam people. Greedy people are usually the target of the scammers because they can easily believe from that because of the high investment returns. So please do not be greedy and careless because it is hard to earn money do not let the scammers take it away from you because you want to double it in a short period of time. Earning money is not as easy as that. 

This kind of site which told you they double your invest it's totally fake. We should be aware of this kind of activities  special newbies.

BTC twofold site consistently are tricks it is a generally accepted fact. Which trick man will give you the twofold BTC of your all out speculation however there are no advantage there. So attempt to comprehend there intuition. Furthermore, don't contribute, on the grounds that bitcoin doubler that pay you doblued benefit in one day are most likely 100% trick. Since this is ponzi plans.

I don't know how some people are still so naive that they will fall for such obvious scams like double your bitcoin in 24 hours or send 1 eth and get 10 back. Scammers are not that smart its the people who are that dumb.

Nothing like that can be true, do you think if there is anyone can help you to double your bitcoins! Why they don't double their bitcoins?

Don't try those sites they are spammers. They cheats you that's they generates your bitcoins in 30 minutes only you got 2× of your deposit. How can they do that? There have only 21 millions of bitcoin worldwide so can they double 21 millions of bitcoins to be 42 millions! While so where can they got unexisted bitcoin.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Just now, Luciferludz said:

Don't try those sites they are spammers. They cheats you that's they generates your bitcoins in 30 minutes only you got 2× of your deposit. How can they do that? There have only 21 millions of bitcoin worldwide so can they double 21 millions of bitcoins to be 42 millions! While so where can they got unexisted bitcoin.

Yes those sites which are offering us that type of offer then there is no doubt that they are just scammers and stealing our money, 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/25/2019 at 8:09 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Every day I see many sites that ask to invest in Bitcoin and our invested Bitcoin is supposed to double after 24 hours. I want to know whether these sites are real or fake. Because many people are investing in fake sites, I do not want to do it ????????

They maybe real for the first few people that send btc. But like sxammers who use a few btc to pump a coin. These scanners will use a few btc to pay the first few people and then just keep everyone else's. I urge you not to send your money. Just think for one moment. If you could double money. Would you need to ask random people to send their last earnings. You'd have your rich friends and family in on it. It it sounds so good like this it just cannot be real.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:13 AM, Warrior said:

This kind of site only here for scamming people. Some site gives us profit for 2-3 day's and then scammed us so we should not invest there

And I also do not like that kind of doubler site because the doubler site is just shit type of site so do not invest your money in that site they are scammer.

3 hours ago, CryptoJony said:

Of course they are fake. Cause if they can make your Bitcoin double within just 24 hours then we can become reach within few days. So keep your self away from them.

And I have seen there are many peoples who are very interested in that type of site and I do not know that why they are believe on these sites maybe they main reason is lack of knowledge.

On 11/25/2019 at 1:39 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

They are fake sites, why they want our money to offer double price? Do they don't have money to double them? Most of them pay in the early point and once their goal is reached they start to reflect it.

Don't invest in them as you will loss 100 percent.

There is no website who can double you Bitcoin at all it's all fake and they stole people money don't be greedy and trust theme those websites play for greedy people who want to earn fast

It is very old scam.It is years old scam what was  first done with fiat money .Plenty of scams moved from fiat money world to crypto .Stay away from that kind of miracles 

Edited by Pab100

never trust on bitcoin doubler sites most of them are scams some sites may pay you one day or two day then you invest big amount sudden they turns to scam dont trust any of those bitcoin doublers 

On 12/2/2019 at 9:46 PM, Zentoly said:

And I also do not like that kind of doubler site because the doubler site is just shit type of site so do not invest your money in that site they are scammer.

i think pretty much all traders know those types of websites are fake and they just take your money and never return your bitcoin but anyway its the newbies who always fall for it because they are naive as shit to fall for such obvious scams.

On 11/25/2019 at 4:09 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

These are all fakes and i guaranty that, some of my friends were victimized by these bitcoin doubler when they are still new in Cryptocurrency, there is no way they have funds to support their operation.