Do you have verified BTC wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Do you have verified BTC wallet

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

I don't know what you mean by verified BTC Wallet ? It's like to verify your website wallet like coinbase or blockchain wallet but it's not only for Bitcoin,yes you can verify you account there like you verify it in any exchange

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Of course, I have verified my crypto wallet. You can't use all the features of the wallet properly without verification. Verification is a must for the security and privacy of your assets. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin wallet actually don't need verified.

Maybe you mean is verify KYC on online wallet?

Like blockchain, coinbase that need KYC to verify the user because there is rules from government to minimize fraud scheme.

I actually never do KYC in wallet, because i only use coinomi and some online wallet where don't need verify.

Some exchanges need KYC, i just avoid it and not care about bonus if i verified the account.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Varified mean you are talking about KYC why I will give my personal information to a wallet owner? We all want privacy that's why we are here. So I didn't verify my btc wallet yet.

• +1 1

Yes I have. It's uphold btc wallet. And the process of verifying is so easy here. It supports multicoin including bitcoin. Everyone can use uphold wallet as verified wallet and you can send your coin to another waalet with minimum transaction fee.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I only use exchanges wallet, after all transactions I'll switch it into currency and send it into bank. Mostly I only use exchanges without KYC, my document already expired for the reason. I totally support KYC because exchanges can detect scammer using this method, have verified wallet in every platform is good action.

• +1 1

I only use online for trading purposes, after that day trading. u put some of the profit in my hardware wallet which is more safety for me. but i dont really know what you mean about verified wallet, you mean wallet that have kyc ? 

I don't have a verified wallet, but was looking to verify if required however no one had asked me to verify the wallet. What is the difference between verified and unverified wallets?

Let me know so I too can verify the wallet for a better nvironment,.

Why should someone verify his/her BTC wallet? Do you send your name, address and number to verify your wallet? Is this verification used to prevent scam activities?

The only advantage of verifying a BTC wallet (like blockchain) is that it enables you to spend or store more BTC. What documents did you send to verify your wallet? How long did it take for your wallet to be verified?

Currently blockchain wallet offers a new Airdrop but it is only for its Gold members who have verified their wallets.

I think verification is most suitable for fiat currency payment processors like Payeer and PayPal. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is used for anonymity. Verification is more synonymous with centralization and transparency.

Yes I have a verified btc wallet and I think verification is very much needed for storing securely . my btc wallet was verified few days ago. you also can use with out verification.

Yeah, i have a verified bitcoin wallet, because who need problems ? Better to verify fast and be free of any problem 🙂 It's safer, so it's much  better for a user like me . But you can stay not verified, it’s your choice man. 

No, I do not have a verified bitcoin wallet, since I do not store large amounts on such wallets that require identification, I believe this violates the anonymity of users of such wallets.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:06 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

I dont understand you, "verified"? You think back up wallet?

I recommend you to research a little bit, research what is cold and hot wallet (offline and online wallet), how to back up your wallet etc.

Try to dont ask question about everything which you dont know, try to research because you will find answers for sure.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yes, I have a verified blockchain wallet. Which accept major crypto currency like bitcoin,bitcoin cash and ether. I use blockchain mobile app for crypto transaction. If you verify your blockchain wallet all your crypto funds are safe. I suggest to use verified blockchain wallet.

I always use TREZOR Hardware Wallet because it’s safe and verified wallet.

Maximum people use mobile wallet and peper wallet because hardware wallet are costly. 

If you store your crupto safe place you can use hardware wallet.          

On 25.11.2019 at 12:06, nahidfresh99 said:

I have not received the verification in the blockchain BTC wallet. But there were drops that required verification of blockchain wallet.

Well the answer is obvious ofcourse all of us are want this verified wallets, for more better security. because if you are so careless into something that is important, then at the end your the one who is going to be suffer to.

I have a lot of wallets, but i have verified with kyc in blockchain and coinbase, they give me safety from this sites to save my cryptocurrencies

On 11/25/2019 at 4:06 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I have a semi-verified wallet. I have accomplished half of the requirements to have a fully verified crypto wallet. But even though it's not fully verified, I can make cash-outs or cash-in on my wallet.

Yeah I have used verified Bitcoin wallet just like coinbase wllet, blockchain wallet,imtoken wallet etc. In these wallet you can store not only Bitcoin but also many more crypto. All of these wallet are a good option to store Bitcoin ethereum litecoin etc.

55 minutes ago, Nafim said:

Yes. I have a verified bitcoin wallet. I use ypbit as it has two factor authentication in it. It helps to secure one's coin amd the transaction is also easy there

But yobit is not a wallet but rather an exchange but I also do the same and keep my bitxoin on yobit because it has good security and it hasn't been hacked before.

I do not understand whether you are saying BTC is verified or not, you are saying your money on the floor or is verified by a wallet you created yourself, and it is safe to buy on a storage hard disk, it is not necessary to verify anything. absolute safety