What is the difference between Solo and Pool mining? - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the difference between Solo and Pool mining?

On 2/16/2020 at 4:13 PM, Goody28 said:

I don't read know that there exist different types of mining like pool and solo mining this is actually the first time I am hearing about it we get to learn new things everyday that's why I choose to be in this forum

Yes there is two kind of mining the solo is that you mine by your machine device and take profit and second is the mining pool that all use his device to mine in one device and distribute the reward 

At first thanks for shearing your useful topic,i think this is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:48 AM, unrumqui said:

Solo mining and Pool mining. Solo mining implies merely can do it on your claim with the assistance of your possess gadget whereas pool mining implies mining with other individuals and with a parcel of contraptions.

Well this is, and we can add some explanation that mining Solo is currently difficult to get the reward alone because mining is very difficult and it requires tools with huge capabilities. As for Pool mining, you can get the reward in the shortest time.

In solo mining, you need to extract a single block of coins on your own. This requires a very serious processing power, which is very difficult if you are an individual miner.However, individual miners can easily mine by joining a pool.

On 3/6/2020 at 6:39 AM, Luckwrite said:

Solo solo will be difficult. At this time and since 2017 it has been difficult to do solo mining.  Because the level of difficulty and the number of mining pools at this time.

No one can mine solo it's really very hard and difficult and they can get nothing, the mining pol is the best solution 

Thank you for this clarification. I used pool mining by Claymore, but the result of treatment was zero because the strength of the device was very weak and I was not given any quota, despite the difficulty of solitary mining but it is much better than  pool mining

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, Dersence said:

In a single mine, you are digging for block rewards alone.However I am curious about this issue.  If anyone has any ideas on this, please let me know.The GPU for mining must then pass for you and the real mineral.

If you want to do Solo mining, you must first download the complete coin node so that you can connect to the network and do mining, but in case you are fortunate and discover the mass alone, you will get the bonus alone and this will be a large sum of course.

There is a difference between Solo and Pool exploitation. I think that mass mining is better and definitely more profitable than solo. I am planning to mass-exploit it, I'm working on it step by step, maybe I'll need a stress-relieving moment to exploit it.

2 hours ago, Kutulay said:

The rule of thumb that I recommend is to use solo when you have enough hash power to generate at least one block per day on average, and use the pool if you have less than this. ... If complexity does not increase until block mining is completed, then individual mining will be more profitable, because pools usually charge a fee

I think it is very difficult for you to mining Solo no matter how big your machine is, in the past this was possible but today it is almost impossible because the difficulty of mining has increased so much that no single device can find the blocks on its own.

17 hours ago, Masum10 said:

That means you can do it yourself with your device while pool mining means if I do a single exploit with others, the chance for me to find the block is very low and it will take a long time for you.Use the pool to choose mine with everyone. The first one is great and you also have your own equipment to choose from....

Yes, you have a good understanding of the difference between solo mining and pool mining, yes the main difference in solo mining is you are mining alone and you get the prize on your own as well. As for pool mining, sharing is done with other people and the reward is distributed according to the strength of each device.

After seeing the post of yours i am now very much clear about the solo mining and pool mining it was a big confusion with the pool mining as the share of mining were devided into the other users also which was not able to understand by everyone. 

I never tried to mine solo. But it can take a long time to get the reward. If the power of the equipment is small, it is better to mine from the pool.

On 4/7/2020 at 3:19 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I never tried to mine solo. But it can take a long time to get the reward. If the power of the equipment is small, it is better to mine from the pool.

Swimming pool mining is definitely much better and is mostly used in mining. Solo mining requires devices with superior capabilities and enormous capabilities so you can find the mass on your own and this process can take years.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:42 PM, I-KUN said:

of course mining using pool is better. i think if i do solo mining, the chance for me to find the block is very low and it will spend very long time. i think share some hashrate will be a good choice for mining. 

Well that's true mate, pool mining is more better than solo mining like in pi network, you can earned a lot of pi's when you're inviting some people to mine also and getting some percentage of his/her earnings everyday.