What is the difference between Solo and Pool mining? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the difference between Solo and Pool mining?

The difference between solo mining and pool mining is that solo mining is a type of mining where one does the mining alone using ones device and effort and whatever that is gotten along the mining and at the end is taken by the person that did the mining, while pool mining is a type of mining done by different persons that contributed devices and efforts and whatever that is gotten along the mining and at the end, will be shared by the persons according to the contributed devices and efforts. 

3 hours ago, tosea said:

If we utilize our laptop for mining, i'm beyond any doubt it might not make any benefit. Indeed at the off hazard that we utilize a super laptop in mining pool. we can't compete with a few digger groups or perhaps some substantial mining businesses that employments a tons of ASIC digger equipment with a tall hashrate.

The use of the laptop is sure to not help you anything right now, although the first bitcoin block which is 50BTC was mined by a laptop by Satoshi himself. What is important at the moment is you must join a mining basin to be able to mining.

I will recomend solo mining when you have enough hash power to generate at least one block per day average and use if you have less then difficulti doesnot increase before mining a block then solo mining is more profitable because pools normally take fees solo miners was able to generate sufficient profit however high electercity fees.

thanks for sharing information with us.for mining coins like btc i perfer to attend in a pool mining because solo mining take more time to mine a block but for other coins like dogecoin i  choose solo mining.

29 minutes ago, Ismail4886 said:

I dont have any idea about solo and pool mining. So i can not helping you about this. If you have any idea about this, please let me know.

Thank you my friend it is very important and thank you for sharing this my friend good luck

Thanks for the information about solo and pool mining. I never know that we can do this pool mining. So, this information gave me another knowledge about mining, now I have better understanding about mining and things. Well I might be interested in mining world in the future because all of this information

11 hours ago, 1Max_Ivanov1 said:

Solo mining and pool mining both are profitable.i mostly like pool mining .its very good.pool minning is between lots of people and a gadzet and solo mining only you can do that

not easy to do pool mining. Because the capital spent to conduct mining is very much, even more than doing solo mining.

Solo mining is when you mine btc alone on your device. And pool mining when you mine with many miners or devices. I think nowadays pool mining has some earning because it increases the speed when more devices connected. But solo mining has nothing now. But somewhere pool mining becomes little expensive which takes fee.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:05 PM, Crypto123 said:

Of course, this is true because using solo mining, except that you need a very high specification computer and a download we would like it too, you can take your life before you get a single block because of the difficulty of mining unless it is a super computer.

Truly solo mining is used by a single and pool is a group people that are trying to gain alot of hash and earn or mine the currency.

Solo mining means you are connecting your hash power directly with your wallet. You will receive a full block reward if you find a block. This is what big miners do. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Miners join a pool and unite their hash power, while miners with very large hash power mine themselves to a private pool. Can you tell which is Pool mining and Solo mining?

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

43 minutes ago, ligthfrut said:

With solo mining, one may never get to mine any piece, since of expanded trouble and other mineworkers utilizing more modern mining gear, but at whatever point they do, the remunerate is as a rule well worth it. With pool mining be that as it may, the probability to mine a few squares is tall, but at the conclusion of the day, the compensate is shared among all partaking mineworkers.

Yes in solo mining never you can get nothing from any Coins just some satoshi without any real value, the best way is the pool mining is the best right now and the only way to get some profit

I am already said that I have no experience about mining site. For this reason I have no experience about this metter

Thank you for the information. I think the current solo will be harder and the profit will be almost zero. I don't think I can do this alone. the exploitation is too hard

I think solo is the best, if yiu could mine and never have to worry about pool fees, I can't think of a better option.

14 hours ago, dockderwo said:

Mining solo is not cautioned at all since the man or woman mining might no longer certainly light up one calculation due to the fact that of self centeredness and eagerness. Mining pool is the greatest to don't forget. And a person ought to search for reliable mining ranches for now not to set off scammed.

☺️

If you don't know a subject, you should not answer, because it is easy to see their ignorance and the worst thing is to deceive with a combination of words to deceive the community, some of us still read and want to learn or at least understand what some users mean.

You are in a process of adapting to the forum and this is understandable but try to improve your posts for yourself since your content may qualify for payment and also provides the community with a useful post.

This is a somewhat complex issue to explain but in simple words, pool is when you are in a node and receive safe participation of the rewards, when these you only have to have a high hash rate to achieve benefits by confirming the transactions. 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I do not actually apprehend what solo-mining is for. If simplest to strive the software program, to check it, to practice it. I don't see every other manner out in our fact

On 2/11/2020 at 7:44 AM, Masum Sinha said:

With single mining, great difficulty through extra-precision mining equipment, and other miners, no one will be able to find a block, but every time they do, the reward is literally worth it.  With share mining, however, the chances of a few block sources are high, but over the course of the day, the prize coincides with each competitor digging.

Sure, solo mining is very difficult these days and it needs high-speed equipment for one person to be able to mining on its own. Although I have heard about the quantum computers that Google invented recently and these computers are incredibly high-speed and I think they will be able to mining Solo.

It will cost a very long time it is risky for me. Some hashtags can be a great alternative to mining the Sighthink. Using a better swimming pool from the root route. Cythink If I dig a single, the block can be very low and it will take a very long time

In fact I couldn't help you about this. So I have no idea about single and pool mining.

8 hours ago, Shayem007 said:

One may never get to mine any block, because of increased difficulty and other miners using more sophisticated mining equipment, but whenever they do, the reward is usually well worth it. With pool mining however, the likelihood to mine some blocks is high, but at the end of the day.......!!!

We are not talking here about the difficulty, my dear, we are talking about solo mining and pool mining and what is the difference between them. The difference is that solo mining you do alone and pond mining are done by a group of miners together.

we help our computer for mining, i'm trusty it won't build any profit. uniform if we utilization a super mainframe in mining pool. we can't compete with a quantity of miner communities or perhaps round about capacious mining companies that uses a tons of ASIC miner hardware with a high hashrate.