What if it happened to another coin?? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

What if it happened to another coin??

On 12/4/2019 at 6:27 PM, wilbertson said:

Bitcoin cash experienced a serious crash but it is one of the most popular, imagine this happened to Liza or Air.

It will be an end for them in cryptocurrency, those coins and tokens that are not potential easily become dead when they experience the crash

19 hours ago, Summi said:

If it was another coin it would had been dumped and the trust would had been broken but Bitcoin consist of very huge companies.

Bitcoin does not depend on any company it is it's own coin and investment of the people is what keeps it alive. It is ripple that.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:57 AM, ahmedasd said:

there are many hard crypto like bitcoin , litecoin ,eth ,rupl and some other that can goes down and then come back after some days . But there are some other crypto if is goes down it will be dead

How come the coin goes up and down milion times and then goes down and never recover, how is that possible while the coin used to have good liquidity, like what happened to russian miner and many others?

no doubts that any crypto currency that happen to experience such a scenario of this event on any scale will definately never see the top high ranks of the crypto table everly again, the only coin that posibly will escape such, could only be the Ethereum. 

Certainly it's probable for an extra coin to exchange bictoin frequent tough for at this on the spot the chance isn't that high, we produce plentiful other altcoins which be inflicted with earlier transactions comparing o btc.

In this case, when mining BTC, the price in 4K is also profitable. I believe that there will be another increase in the price after halving and maybe even after two halving. Because at the price of 18K, many miners have recouped their investment in a few years ahead.

LBRY - Content Freedom. Get bonuses (In the LBC crypto coin every day.
Watch videos, create your own channel,add videos and get rewarded. 
https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@snewallets:d  Code of the welcome bonus. @snewallets

The decline that occurs in crypto is a common thing that we often see, both bitcoin or other coins. but if bitcoin goes down, then we always believe bitcoin will rise again. but for other coins there are two possibilities, can not go back and come back again but not like the beginning again.

On 4/6/2020 at 9:58 AM, Razanrr said:

bitcoin is already trusted to make money. It's different from other coins that are less attractive to investors if the price goes down

That is exactly what happens more surprisingly when the market is down is when people sells making the price to drop even more. But that is not how it should be happy when the market is down and buy again and make sure to sell when they are up waiting for another opportunity to buy again at at low.

On 4/18/2020 at 9:43 PM, Yunusalemu said:

no doubts that any crypto currency that happen to experience such a scenario of this event on any scale will definately never see the top high ranks of the crypto table everly again, the only coin that posibly will escape such, could only be the Ethereum. 

It can even become shit coin, because investors will got panic which in turn they will just dump the coin and leave the project to struggle for survival

On 11/25/2019 at 12:29 PM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

In my opinion if that happened another coin that will not be able to survive.

I do agree that if such negative spirals would have hit any other coin other then bitcoin then it would have sent the coin into the crypto currency cemetery which actually does exist as well.

6 hours ago, UT2001 said:

I do agree that if such negative spirals would have hit any other coin other then bitcoin then it would have sent the coin into the crypto currency cemetery which actually does exist as well.

Yah i heard about that on one of the topics here, but those dead coins does not go into the cemetery automatically do they?

if your are new in crypto then i'll inform you that this has already came about to different coins and that's precisely why you haven't heard approximately them because this undergo marketplace has killed plenty of initiatives. and people lost faith in the ones other coins.

Yes.It's general that if the price of any coin become lower,the people who are holding it or mining it become disappointed.But i don't think it is a right decision to sell your crypto if their price fall,whatever the coin is,we need to hold them until we can't make profit from  them.

13 minutes ago, Jami273 said:

Yes.It's general that if the price of any coin become lower,the people who are holding it or mining it become disappointed.But i don't think it is a right decision to sell your crypto if their price fall,whatever the coin is,we need to hold them until we can't make profit from  them.

Only weak traders does that, strong traders and miners would hold for as long as it takes and they will keep mining because they are sure that the price will go up and they will be paid off.

The popularity of the bitcoin, I think it's what that actually made it to still be in the minds of many people, as to still have to hold on to it. Bitcoin is so promising but unpredictable as to how exactly the coin can go low in its value and still rise up  back

In my personal opinion, alternative currencies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash are strong and able to remain in the crypto market, but with Bitcoin, Bitcoin has managed to resist the sharp decline and this is what other currencies cannot do.

468x60-23.jpg.ea001fc9ab8fe01789af530babfefc44.jpg

Yeah, Bitcoin is currently the most popular cryptocurrency. And that's why it's clear that it would be dead if other prices for coins fall too low, because of poor popularity.

It is simply a luck for bitcoins that worked. But the main interested fact about bitcoins are that it is limited. No other currencies are limited that's why they are not in a great demand. But only 21 Million of bitcoins exist in the whole market and yet a lot of is to be mined in future. So that's why the projects are always in a high position and the demand is never over. But it won't happen with other cryptocurrencies. If they fall i don't think so people will be interested to work with those currencies. 

It’s just luck for bitcoins that worked.  But the main interest about bitcoins is that it is limited.  No other currency is limited, which is why they are not in great demand.  However, only 21 million bitcoins exist in the entire market and there is still a lot to dig in the future.  So projects are always in a high position and demand never ends.

Bitcoin is a strong crypto, above all else. Therefore when you go down, people will buy because they believe that Bitcoin can go up again. Unlike the other coins, it will definitely be difficult to get back to their ATH.

We can see now the difference between Bitcoin and other coins. Certainly Bitcoin has strong power, so however Bitcoin falls. Will definitely come back again, indeed Bitcoin is the main crypto in this crypto space. So falling and rising are commonplace already. In contrast to coins that do not have a strong foundation, it will certainly be difficult to rise to the bottom.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:59 AM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

Yes dude, if any other coin are in place of bitcoin then coin would died surely. Because other coins are no more valuable than bitcoin. 

I would like to see another big fall like this because it is just great opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a very cheap price and actually double your investments in short period of time.