What if it happened to another coin?? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

What if it happened to another coin??

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

As much as I would like to say that I wish it would happen to one, two, or more of the top 10 altcoins in the market today, that is, their price crash beyond recovery, people might get angry and wish for the opposite 🙂 .

Does an event like this happened to top coins other than Bitcoin? I heard Bitcoin Cash now went under for the longest time from its high place, but it's not dead yet. Any other ones?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

If it happened to other coins I'm with you that that coin would have died, bitcoin only survived because there are many people interested with.

Just now, teminalibug said:

If it happened to other coins I'm with you that that coin would have died, bitcoin only survived because there are many people interested with.

Yes and bitcoin is a very secure and trusted coin as compare to other coins that is why its price is not going to down forever and also bitcoin have captured alot of peoples in the current market of crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

There will not be a death for the coins which are ranked in the top 10, because it is very loss if they do not continue the project forever. Maybe if the new project really will experience death

• -1 1

They would be gone because of the supplies they get, which is very low so the result is maybe that coin would be gone. BTC has a lot of supplies if you compare them to other cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

5 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes and bitcoin is a very secure and trusted coin as compare to other coins that is why its price is not going to down forever and also bitcoin have captured alot of peoples in the current market of crypto. 

Yap not to mentions all newcomers to crypto they starts with Bitcoin as their first crypto investment.

No, bitcoin is strong because this is the most widely used cryptocurrency so the chance of death is very low as you say, some altcoins after a dump can't recover but of course not everything is like that, it all depends on how the coins and tokens survive in the market and I think there have been many examples besides bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yeah it's true that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency right now. And because of that it's an obvious fact that if another coins price fall too low it would be dead because of it's poor popularity.

1 hour ago, ibtismanipun said:

Yeah it's true that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency right now. And because of that it's an obvious fact that if another coins price fall too low it would be dead because of it's poor popularity.

Exactly and that is why most of ICO projects fails they are startups and not gained much trust when they fall too low with no change of recovery investors simply ditch the project.

If your are new in crypto then I'll tell you that this has already happened to other coins and that's exactly why you haven't heard about them because this bear market has killed lots of projects. And people lost faith in those other coins.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Most likely, this is the most common emotional loss! You need to be cool in the world of cryptocurrency and not be afraid of changes in the rate, because it's all specific to each currency, do not worry! And one day just a coin bought for 1,000 will be worth 10,000

• +5 1

Many people still hoping that bitcoin will recover so let's just wait and be patient. Why don't we buy this cheap crypto and hold until bitcoin halving event occur, the price of bitcoin will surely increase. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/25/2019 at 3:08 PM, yifnt said:

There will not be a death for the coins which are ranked in the top 10, because it is very loss if they do not continue the project forever. Maybe if the new project really will experience death

Yea top 50 coins has nothing to worry about because they have enough liquidity to survive throughout the bear market.  but if this happened to another coin with low capital then it will duml hard and won't survive the bear market as we already saw many coins dying.

• +5 1

On 11/25/2019 at 2:29 PM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

If it happens to other coins smaller than Bitcoin, I think that is the end of the coin itself. See prices that are already very small and also has decreased. Except maybe there are still investors who want to keep it and keep supporting it, maybe it makes it survive.

• +1 1

36 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

If the coin has nothing unique to offers like fast and smooth transactions as well as other simplifications, then it will die for real.

That is one of the factors and the coin must have popularity and investors who still support it. If not, just wait for the coin to end and only name.

i think you are right bro ,  this happend to me personally but let me say you that this happend to some coins every time , not just will happen , this thing already happend to some coins that i know 

I think it's depend on which coin or token, Some top 50 altcoins i think not really affected since they have different use case and maybe good community + team too (I mean not dead but still suffer from market dump) For some small coin or token i think yes and they maybe need long time to recover.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 12/1/2019 at 5:09 AM, Zervanix said:

if the price of bitcoin drops to 3000 there is a possibility that some coins might end up with no price and only those with strong functions and communities will survive

Bitcoin once went down from 15k to 4k and the price of other coins were badly affected, but recovered.

• +5 1

13 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Yah my best example if the Russian miner coin that was once sold for more than 20k but now it is sold at $0.

well in the case of russian miner coin it was an obvious scam and since day 1 i knew its price is too high and i was waiting for it to fall at any minute, be careful in crypto to protect your assets.

• +5 1

12 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

How did you Know Russian miner was a scam project, was it real a scam? I thought it just went dead.

no coins just goes dead out of no where there must be some news behind it and in the case of russian miner coin it was pound to die because to me its much like bitconnect which too was an obvious scam.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

So what we need is a solution we need something else to backup coins rather than miners and investors.

Well indeed we should be like that, there must be reserves of coins or other investments to minimize losses that will occur later.

• +2 1

On 11/25/2019 at 11:29 AM, wilbertson said:

What do you guys say?

This is not good for us because we invest so much money in it and we are going to buy more and more coins i almost buy so many coins like 100 types of coins i buy and safe them into my wallet and still i am buying more and more coins and i hope this time i make good profit when market make a bull this time.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin and altcoin will survive with their own way, just follow the trend and get out if the price reach our limit. Bitcoin & altcoin can be replacement with other financial instrument, we have no control about it. Like I said, we are follower, just follow and don't make any suggestion that can break our optimist.

• +5 1

On 26/11/2019 at 17:19, Jimmy said:

Non, le bitcoin est fort parce que c'est la crypto-monnaie la plus utilisée, donc les chances de mort sont très faibles comme vous le dites, certains altcoins après un dump ne peuvent pas récupérer mais bien sûr tout n'est pas comme ça, tout dépend de la façon dont les pièces et les jetons survivent sur le marché et je pense qu'il y a eu de nombreux exemples en plus du bitcoin.

It is not a question of strength or uses on a large scale, but it is the trust built up day by day this currency and the people who really start to love this currency is its strong point