What if it happened to another coin?? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

What if it happened to another coin??

13 minutes ago, Jami273 said:

Yes.It's general that if the price of any coin become lower,the people who are holding it or mining it become disappointed.But i don't think it is a right decision to sell your crypto if their price fall,whatever the coin is,we need to hold them until we can't make profit from  them.

Only weak traders does that, strong traders and miners would hold for as long as it takes and they will keep mining because they are sure that the price will go up and they will be paid off.

The popularity of the bitcoin, I think it's what that actually made it to still be in the minds of many people, as to still have to hold on to it. Bitcoin is so promising but unpredictable as to how exactly the coin can go low in its value and still rise up  back

In my personal opinion, alternative currencies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash are strong and able to remain in the crypto market, but with Bitcoin, Bitcoin has managed to resist the sharp decline and this is what other currencies cannot do.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is simply a luck for bitcoins that worked. But the main interested fact about bitcoins are that it is limited. No other currencies are limited that's why they are not in a great demand. But only 21 Million of bitcoins exist in the whole market and yet a lot of is to be mined in future. So that's why the projects are always in a high position and the demand is never over. But it won't happen with other cryptocurrencies. If they fall i don't think so people will be interested to work with those currencies. 

On 11/25/2019 at 11:59 AM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

Yes dude, if any other coin are in place of bitcoin then coin would died surely. Because other coins are no more valuable than bitcoin. 

I would like to see another big fall like this because it is just great opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a very cheap price and actually double your investments in short period of time.

In my opinion at the moment the altcoin market is too unstable and too variable and it is not worth investing in it or doing Trading I personally will focus everything on Bitcoin Trading because in my opinion it has cyclical values of the ups and downs that continuously repeat over time

On 4/29/2020 at 11:31 PM, teminalibug said:

That is exactly what happens more surprisingly when the market is down is when people sells making the price to drop even more. But that is not how it should be happy when the market is down and buy again and make sure to sell when they are up waiting for another opportunity to buy again at at low.

Yes, people always do some panic selling that makes the market go deeper, we need to cotrol our emotions at all cost, if we have more money, this is the right time to buy it, if the price is at a low price than before.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:08 PM, teminalibug said:

If it happened to other coins I'm with you that that coin would have died, bitcoin only survived because there are many people interested with.

I agree with you , let's took a example of Alisa coin this coin dump to one satoshi form a we'll price in start . bitcoin is survived because Bitcoin have a good Amount of invester as well holder . they keep bitcoin price in balance condition and trade on $9500 again in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

1 hour ago, Imran01234 said:

Follow and do not give any advice that can break our optimism. Bitcoin can be replaced with financial instruments, we have no control over it. Bitcoin will survive in their own way. 

Yeah, bitcoin can survive its own, without other things, it could be dump but it will goes back to its price no matter what.

That's why patience is must in Crypto world see if you have bought at 3k btc the market is running at 9.2k$.  You would have so much profit out there. But it's for btc if there was other new altcoins doing the same trend maybe they got stuck there too because people won't be buying. So there are two prediction if such things happens with other altcoins.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

21 hours ago, Ridam said:

That's why patience is must in Crypto world see if you have bought at 3k btc the market is running at 9.2k$.  

Some guys are starting to imagine like what would happen if Bitcoin is died in the cryptocurrency markets ! It is not bad to think in that way , if Bitcoin is no longer survived in the crypto markets, I think there should be another potential coins to overcome BTC. 

My friend, being patient is one of the important things for success and achieving profits within the crypto world. Therefore, if any currency falls, we should not feel panic and fear. On the contrary, we must be optimistic and waiting, especially if the currency is reliable, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum currency.

On 5/21/2020 at 3:28 PM, Depth Jonny said:

Yeah, Bitcoin is currently the most popular cryptocurrency. And that's why it's clear that it would be dead if other prices for coins fall too low, because of poor popularity.

I agree with your opinion bitcoin is very big cryptocurrency in the world whenever it's price goes up and down the whole cryptocurrency market shakes so in that case altcoin can go up when bitcoin is stable 

On 11/25/2019 at 8:29 AM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?                

Crypto traders,users and investors have more trust in bitcoin's price to always recover whenever it drops due to the fact that it is the king of the crypto market and they always have some faith in it as compared to some other coins out there they can completely die if they dip very low as many investors can easily lose hope in them resulting to a sell of that can contribute to the killing of the crypto.

Yes bitcoin survive in any condition because bitcoin market cap liquidity high, and mainly investors  trust in bitcoin so bitcoin never died but I don't think bitcoin like any other coin drop prices and died, because in crypto market so many coins technology liquidity also good, like ETH litecoin and so many these coins also survive in any conditions.

When bitcoin price has fallen so far you will notice that global markets too were affected and entire sectors were experiencing this global problem and not just the cryptocurrency market problem

On 11/26/2019 at 8:23 AM, ibtismanipun said:

Yeah it's true that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency right now. And because of that it's an obvious fact that if another coins price fall too low it would be dead because of it's poor popularity.

What happens is that it was not the first time I made a correction like that, it had already happened before breaking the thousand dollars only that as many people trust in it is still maintained, it is like the dollar that although it goes down sometimes returns to rise by the people who trust in it.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:29 AM, wilbertson said:

What do you guys say?

Of course mostly of people in the world they have slr already put their beliefs in bitcoin, and thats why we see bitcoin is mostly highest profitable than other coins, so I think this cannot happened to another coin. 

• +2 1

If that happens, what happens is dictated by the market and the stability of the project, as an example is the viuly project, the stability of the project was very low and at the first price drop the token practically disappeared.

In general, Bitcoin is like a locomotive, if it grows, then all subsequent coins will grow behind it, so I think it would not make sense that you buy bitcoin or trx, when bitcoin takes off, the trx coin would also shoot in a percentage of bitcoin

aqui buscando mas post para hablar de yobit y viendo de que mas hablar para agregar a yobit en todos los mensajes de los post sigo escribiendo mas si es suficiente para extender un poco