What if it happened to another coin?? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

What if it happened to another coin??

It was a very tough situation for all the Crypto users when Bitcoin was going down and down even I was very panicked but because I was having experience of it so I was sure that again there will be an increase in the price of Bitcoin very soon till then we should hold our coins.

They would be departed for the reason that of the materials they get, which is awfully dwindling hence the findings is perhaps that coin would be gone. BTC has a set of provisions if you equate them to other cryptocurrency.

There will be no death for the coins ranked in the top ten, as they are very damaging if they do not continue the project forever.

Honestly, it is happening to some coin right now. last year, there was a coin I'm currently interested with. Just after they distribute their bounties, the price in the market has fallen and never recover again.

Yes bitcoin did not look good at all at 3k price and many people even called for 1-2k then, But it was easy to now that bitcoin wasn't going there straight and it is going to get a nice pump after all that bearishness.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:12 AM, bigbrainmo said:

I do not think it will happen but in any case, it al ldepends on which coin is that

If it happened to bitcoin and also happened to the Russian Miner Coin which until now it is dead, why do you think it can't happen to another coin??

yea if this happened to any other coin it would have been dead now and out of the market and thats why i always say keep your money on a coin that can bounce back after its decline.

5 hours ago, wilbertson said:

If i were to answer that question for him, i would say that, it could happen to some coins but not all, there are coins that can not be killed by a fall if price.

I think not, i think if there is enough panic people could get discouraged to buy again and a coin eventually die no matter the popularity.

Edited by teminalibug

10 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Okay let me explain it to you, there is something called liquidity, if a coin has enough liquidity could always rise from any fall, top coins are said to have more liquidity.

Yes i know about that, but you cant real rely in the current investors to secure the liquidity they are not knowledgeable and thus they live in panic and follow fake news.

7 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I have no doubts about ethereum, it is second after bitcoin and have enough liquidity, enough to secure the price.

well to investors they see things how it is, they see a coin that has dropped from over 1500$ to little under 80$ and thats not good in any way.

13 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well to investors they see things how it is, they see a coin that has dropped from over 1500$ to little under 80$ and thats not good in any way.

No it is not good in anyway, but that's just a result of wrong analysis or niot analysis at all, also many people get excited to invest when coins are up on the market not when they are low, when they are low they lay low too, but it should be the best time to buy.

Edited by deepown

If the any other coin apart from bitcoin went too low in price, majority of the investors will panic and sell the coin, which will even make it become shit coin

On 3/16/2020 at 1:20 PM, Aman99 said:

They were easily terrified when they saw that they were down at the bottom because they were afraid of losing their own money. Most people still have high expectations that bitcoins will willingly return for being so valuable.

That is for sure bitcoin will recover, we just do not know for sure when or even if there is still a bull run after halving.

there are many hard crypto like bitcoin , litecoin ,eth ,rupl and some other that can goes down and then come back after some days . But there are some other crypto if is goes down it will be dead

I think from the creation of Bitcoin in 2009 today they have created a lot alternative coins, but still Bitcoin on the top in the moon, I think is not easy to replace an origin thing, so I think in this cryptocurrency adventure his origin is Bitcoin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

ifvthis should actually everly happen to ano of the crypto currencies out there other than the top crypto assets such as bit coin or Ethereum, i really don't see a way back up forbsuch currency i believe that would definitely be the end of that very currency 

On 12/4/2019 at 6:27 PM, wilbertson said:

Bitcoin cash experienced a serious crash but it is one of the most popular, imagine this happened to Liza or Air.

It will be an end for them in cryptocurrency, those coins and tokens that are not potential easily become dead when they experience the crash

On 4/2/2020 at 11:57 AM, ahmedasd said:

there are many hard crypto like bitcoin , litecoin ,eth ,rupl and some other that can goes down and then come back after some days . But there are some other crypto if is goes down it will be dead

How come the coin goes up and down milion times and then goes down and never recover, how is that possible while the coin used to have good liquidity, like what happened to russian miner and many others?

no doubts that any crypto currency that happen to experience such a scenario of this event on any scale will definately never see the top high ranks of the crypto table everly again, the only coin that posibly will escape such, could only be the Ethereum. 

In this case, when mining BTC, the price in 4K is also profitable. I believe that there will be another increase in the price after halving and maybe even after two halving. Because at the price of 18K, many miners have recouped their investment in a few years ahead.

On 4/6/2020 at 9:58 AM, Razanrr said:

bitcoin is already trusted to make money. It's different from other coins that are less attractive to investors if the price goes down

That is exactly what happens more surprisingly when the market is down is when people sells making the price to drop even more. But that is not how it should be happy when the market is down and buy again and make sure to sell when they are up waiting for another opportunity to buy again at at low.

On 4/18/2020 at 9:43 PM, Yunusalemu said:

no doubts that any crypto currency that happen to experience such a scenario of this event on any scale will definately never see the top high ranks of the crypto table everly again, the only coin that posibly will escape such, could only be the Ethereum. 

It can even become shit coin, because investors will got panic which in turn they will just dump the coin and leave the project to struggle for survival

6 hours ago, UT2001 said:

I do agree that if such negative spirals would have hit any other coin other then bitcoin then it would have sent the coin into the crypto currency cemetery which actually does exist as well.

Yah i heard about that on one of the topics here, but those dead coins does not go into the cemetery automatically do they?

if your are new in crypto then i'll inform you that this has already came about to different coins and that's precisely why you haven't heard approximately them because this undergo marketplace has killed plenty of initiatives. and people lost faith in the ones other coins.

Yes.It's general that if the price of any coin become lower,the people who are holding it or mining it become disappointed.But i don't think it is a right decision to sell your crypto if their price fall,whatever the coin is,we need to hold them until we can't make profit from  them.