What if it happened to another coin?? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

What if it happened to another coin??

If any coin is dead or come down so much than don,t be panic because in crypto we must to follow some rules like not invest your all money in just a single coin we need to buy the different coins and safe them into the wallet because now the market is down but soon in few months market will soon move up.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/26/2019 at 7:23 PM, ibtismanipun said:

Yeah it's true that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency right now. And because of that it's an obvious fact that if another coins price fall too low it would be dead because of it's poor popularity.

BTC future is so much bright and good and i hope we see that BTC now down so much but in future BTC will make a high and it will also high all the crypto market because all the crypto market will run with the BTC market. So now just wait for the BTC bull and than sell your coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's true anyway if what happen to btc happen to another coins, it will be very difficult for that coins to rise again, because even some coins I have in my wallet are still struggling in price value just domant no sign of rising, am even that the owners of the coins has aboundoned the coins. 

Bitcoin is a eager crypto, above entirely else. consequently after you be off down, make somewhere your home will fall for as they deem that Bitcoin bottle make for up again. dissimilar the other coins, it will undeniably be tiring to acquire provide backing to their ATH.

On 11/25/2019 at 2:29 PM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

It could die but if it is a coin that are under good developers and roadmap it will eventually recover, as long as the developers stay on the project, and updated the community it will still recover and gets back on it's feet

if in my opinion this is still reasonable especially as bitcoin has its own pluses so that many people do have confidence in bitcoin that its value will continue to increase over time.

Well, when BTC went all the way down to 3k, personally, I still held and saved Bitcoin and potential Altcoin, and waited for prices to go back up, but there was no other choice, despite the huge loss I had to sell / exchange Altcoin that had no potential.

1 hour ago, Kesonie said:

Let us wait for the altcoins season, just endure the bear market even it hurts our portfolio now! Let us wait for the bitcoin to pump as well.

Yes we have to wait patiently, until the price of Bitcoin goes up, maybe it will happen mid next year when Bitcoin is halving. I can't predict how much Bitcoin price will be.

11 hours ago, Fishda said:

I think when bitcoin drops to 3000 and When that happens the coins will go down and the others will die

Bitcoin went down that far once, but all the other coins survived so i do not see that as a case, by the way after  2020 Bitcoin will rise not fall.

On 11/25/2019 at 2:29 PM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

There is no doubt if this happen to other coin that doesnt belong to the top 10 coins it will surely die in instant and will not recovers anymore.

The rest coins went down even more than Bitcoin. You should notice what happens on every dump. Bitcoin goes down 5% the rest more than 10%. There is a reason and that is they have all being either 51% attacked or hacked and had their blockchain and transactions reversed (as Ethereum in the DAO hack). I think Litecoin and Monero haven't been hacked yet. I find both having a purpose. The rest actually don't have.

There are some reasons why people hope for bitcoin. First it is famous coin with low supply. Second its price is high so it looks attractive. Third it is on top in crypto currencies. Because of these reasons people are still optimistic about bitcoin. But in case of other coins if once coin fall people do not buy that coin again.

Edited by Opinder
Error

On 12/12/2019 at 9:22 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

if the price of bitcoin drops to 3000 there is a possibility that some coins might end up with no price and only those with strong functions and communities will survive

The price of bitcoin has already fallen below 3000 usd once, here we are talking about what if that happened to another coin, will that coin service.

When bitcoin reaches the lowest price but not the lowest of all time, because it is still included in the category of down trend,because bitcoin doesn't really lose 100% or no value at all,but at that time it wasn't just investors or bitcoin holders who were in despair, but you must remember, that all cryptocurrency at that time must have suffered, including people who hodling cryptocurrency,including ethereum which at that time was valued at $ 102 and dash even more sad...

3 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I think that is a normal range, if you remember bitcoin went up to 20k before dumped to be 3k.

There are coins which have already died due to falling so low, but for some of the topic cms i think it is safe to even go lower 80% I just checked some histories kinda scary but also somehow giving hope.

in order not to lose your money, you need to trade in coins, and if you want to hold it, only top altcoins, and then those that can be put on stake, so that in case of drawdown, the percentage earned on stake can cover the drawdown in price

Yes, I agree with the OP, if the coin is not yet well-known or whose function is unclear, the price drops dramatically, most likely no one will buy it again until the price drops to 0 satoshi. That usually happens to new projects and shitcoin 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

2 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

There is no reason to panic, unless there are either bad technical failures needing to be addressed, or sweeping regulatory issues that we can't do much about. Other than that, frankly it's a lot easier to on-board new buyers at $3K than it is at $10K. All altcoins trade better at a cheap-BTC. The market went down another 70% when BTC hit $12K. But, if you bought BTC at $8K and saw it go down to $3K, I understand. The truth is, long term and maybe even mid term, almost every expert is expecting BTC above $30-50K. Every time it dips low, it's smart to invest and hold.

yea every dip is another chance to buy bitcoin at low prices and i always wonder why these people sell it bellow 4000$ back then because it was insanely cheap.

53 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:

That's good. Right now, BTC is getting the all-familiar push to cross upwards from the $8's into the $9's. It's going to be really interesting to see how the smaller alts respond. Volume is still only about half of what it can reach when BTC does more than $200 movement in a day. Interesting times!

i would love to see it cross the 9000$ resistance and stay above but when we check the reality of it we know it wont be staying above 9000$ for long and the bears will soon dump it down to 8150.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think these are normal in crypto world. cause these kinds of prices up and down happens all the time. but it gets into its place somehow. So we all should never get panicked on the prices. 

That is what's happening to Zcash right now, it has nearly doubled and now we wait to see if it will stand the test of market forces. Also Dash is climbing up like crazy.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

3 hours ago, McCree said:

That is what's happening to Zcash right now, it has nearly doubled and now we wait to see if it will stand the test of market forces. Also Dash is climbing up like crazy.

You are talking about price up surge, here in this topic is price down surge that is been discussed.

On 11/25/2019 at 8:29 AM, wilbertson said:

What do you guys say?

I hope this happens to some of the currencies I own and love to hear stories of new wealth due to crypto science and crazy cryptocurrencies. Because this market still needs to gain the necessary popularity and people know it well.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:59 AM, wilbertson said:

What do you guys say?

This is a point no one had mentioned before. Yes, bitcoin had reached near the point of being abandoned by the whole crypto community in the past but the strong faith of people in bitcoin saved it from extinction. If the same event had happened for strong coins like ETH and Ripple, I think they could also recover themselves but coins with low trading volumes and weak popularity stand no chance of keeping investments in extremely dump markets.

• Useful or interesting 2