Tips of Bitcoin Trading - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Tips of Bitcoin Trading

4 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

I face many difficulties to trade bitcoin and other altcoins.

When I started trading too, I even suffer losses but later I noticed it was due to my patience and inexperience, you should still focus on the right time to enter a trade, patience can help you during such situation. And if I will tell the fact, the best trades are swing trading which is less risky. 

I would like to know your opinion on the behavior of bitcoin in the future, what do you think? Will it be higher? Can you replace money?

• +3 1

When trading Bitcoin or Ethereum, you must find the right balance with more stable assets because that is the key to success. We know traditional safe havens are a good place to start, but there are many digital assets that are starting to be a good place to profit by trading so keep your crypto ratio low in the beginning while you feel more confident about what you're actually doing.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think it's easier for me to trade when the market tends to go up, because the risk of trading on a bullish day is less as long as we buy bitcoin at a low price. The profit of this type of trading depends on the increase in the price of bitcoin and this can be done day trading.

Advice on Bitcoin trading You must be careful in your investment and I advise you to buy bitcoin and trade with it so that you do not trade in forex platforms until you lose most of your money, but you have to buy bitcoin and trade with it Buy bitcoin whenever its price drops and wait and sell it whenever the price of bitcoin rises

On 11/25/2019 at 4:59 AM, Agios said:

Determine the Plan and Goal.

Many new traders are confused in trading Bitcoin, collecting Bitcoin or getting profits, so all traders of any goods do not aim to collect goods /Bitcoin, but they all want to make profit, ie the sale is reduced by the purchase price and costs equal to profit or loss. So our goal in trading is to get flat money (EUR, USD, YEN etc, or stable coin)

Market Prices Tend To Rise

This is the easiest market condition to trade, because the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise. For example the price of Bitcoin at 6 am $ 7000, in the afternoon it has gone up $ 7300 tomorrow to $ 7500 and the day after tomorrow to $ 800. So you just buy Bitcoin at any price and sell it tomorrow at a higher price. But remember, you must stop buying Bitcoin when the market price increase is saturated or stop and the price will go back down.

Market Prices Tend To Decline/Go Down

Like the current market price, falling continuously, from August the price of Bitcoin reached a peak of $ 11,970 and continues to fall today, reaching $ 6,830. Of course if conditions like this are new traders must be afraid to sell Bitcoin because they worry the price will rise again. But not for speculators he dares to sell Bitcoin when prices are cheap, for example $ 6,830. then he waits for the price to drop to its lowest point (only approximate), for example a week later the price of Bitcoin becomes $ 4000. If he buys Bitcoin with USD $ 6,830 then he will get 1.7075 BTC.

Feel free to share your opinion and experience and getting more knowledge. 

Excellent, your tip in trading bitcoin is good and I believe the newbies will find it useful. 

How should you buy cryptocurrency from YoBit?
Now as you’ve successfully funded your account, you can begin trading on this ecosystem.

First, you’ll visit the Trade page and pick the specific trading pair that you want to use. As an example, we're using the ETH / BTC pair.

On 11/24/2019 at 7:59 PM, Agios said:

Many new traders are confused in trading Bitcoin, collecting Bitcoin or getting profits, so all traders of any goods do not aim to collect goods /Bitcoin, but they all want to make profit, ie the sale is reduced by the purchase price and costs equal to profit or loss. So our goal in trading is to get flat money (EUR, USD, YEN etc, or stable coin)

This is the easiest market condition to trade, because the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise. For example the price of Bitcoin at 6 am $ 7000, in the afternoon it has gone up $ 7300 tomorrow to $ 7500 and the day after tomorrow to $ 800. So you just buy Bitcoin at any price and sell it tomorrow at a higher price. But remember, you must stop buying Bitcoin when the market price increase is saturated or stop and the price will go back down.

Like the current market price, falling continuously, from August the price of Bitcoin reached a peak of $ 11,970 and continues to fall today, reaching $ 6,830. Of course if conditions like this are new traders must be afraid to sell Bitcoin because they worry the price will rise again. But not for speculators he dares to sell Bitcoin when prices are cheap, for example $ 6,830. then he waits for the price to drop to its lowest point (only approximate), for example a week later the price of Bitcoin becomes $ 4000. If he buys Bitcoin with USD $ 6,830 then he will get 1.7075 BTC.

Bitcoin in the long term - and even in the medium term - is an excellent investment. Traders and investors are keeping their Bitcoin in a long term investment because they have in mind that the most important cryptomoney by market capitalization will be worth much more in the future

It's very good info, I haven't started trading with Btc yet, but when I want to start I'll take into account all your advice, thank you very much for sharing.

Bitcoin contributing is very high-hazard as it changes inside worth some other forex will be much safer when contrasted with bitcoin a definitive method to bring in cash will be, I think, will be warily encountering the specific styles with the chart I do trust it is the easiest way.

Thanks for the great tips. It will be very useful information for those who are just starting to get acquainted with cryptocurrency trading. I myself use some of the techniques described here.

I think it is good advice, to take into account before starting to trade bitcoin, since although it is true there are both technical and fundamental parameters it is also important to develop a plan and carry out that plan as it was outlined from the beginning.

yes in my first experience about bitcoin i was confused - collecting Bitcoin or getting profits - but now things much clear to me i should be always be flexible with market trend and if market went  down for more than 4% so i will sell my coins and just wait to things to be much clear and buy again

On 11/24/2019 at 8:59 PM, Agios said:

I recommend you first study a bit of trading, the signals, the types of candles, and how the market movement works.  asi que mucha suerte

It is very important to have a backtest of the strategy to be applied. Psychology comes into play here. How much can you trust in your strategy?

Excellent information, I consider that it is very important to be aware of the news that can cause the price of Bitcoin to fall, this allows us to have an advantage in the market and know when we must sell to buy again.  Additionally, I consider that holding BTC is a good technique to multiply our capital.

On 11/24/2019 at 11:59 PM, Agios said:

Very clear and precise about what happens with the BTC market, you clarified 
many doubts that I had about BTC so I thank you and many of them get scared, 
even those who have been trading for a long time are scared because they think 
they will lose everything they invested but you have to be patient as well as it 
goes down, can it go up much higher than it was

This great experience in the trading and knowledge of the analysis and reading indicators and follow the news to know when Bitcoin will rise and when it will decline, my question is how can we expect the highest point to rise bitcoin until we sell then or shortly before is in Cryptomarket. 😉😉 

• +5 1

Brilliant post! Thanks a lot for your shared value and creativity. Is with people like you that the bitcoin community can grow! 

The best bitcoin (BTC) trading strategy is one that is perfectly aligned to your own individual goals, risk appetite and available capital. However, there are a  strategies that have become popular with bitcoin traders.
HOLDING

I am here again yo read all the comments.i think this is verry helpfull reading those comments from the member here is a verry important tips i can get.just take note all of there points and there advises

I think knowledge and experience is the basic key for perfect trading. Without knowledge and experience you just waste your time and also your money.  First of all,  you should practice on demo account for getting knowledge after that you should join the real account.