How I will earn from Faucet? - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sozib Hosen

How I will earn from Faucet?

Hi. Do anyone know about any faucet that paying people. I want to know about some faucet for earning BTC. I searched best faucet on google but not happy with result. if anyone know best faucet list please share with me. Perday at least 8-10$ BTC will be OK for me. I don't want more money. I just want some faucet suggestion that can help me to earn around 8-10$ BTC per day. thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

It's very simple just goto trusted website like Freebitco website and claim in every hour but this time faucet is not profitable it's taking too much time but we can joining airdrop because airdrop better then Faucet and Airdrop some time give us profit and my last month profit more then 150+ dollars and always doing research and find best way to make extra

$8 to $10 per day only from faucets?!! Wow! That's a huge amount of money to be earned by faucets alone! That's impossible! Dear friend, don't waste your time with faucets because even if you claim 10 hours a day, you don't earn more than $1! Trust me on this! At the end of the day, you will just wear down your eyes and your PC and will earn nothing significant!

If you want to earn $10 per day, you have to participate in campaigns like cryptotalk and do trading.

The sad news for faucet claimers is that faucethub is also closing its micro payment services which will almost marks the end of faucet industry. Without micro payment system, you have to claim for some weeks to be able to withdraw your coins to your personal wallet because payment thresholds are usually high.

If you have a good job, forget about faucets and convert some your fiat currency to cryptocurrency to start trading. If you are not familiar with trading, you can find lots of helpful articles in this forum. You just have to search for contents.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

There no faucet can give you 8 to 10 dollars per day, because faucets are depending on bitcoin price even now the price is down you are not going to have much quantity just an unsatisfied amount 

You're crazy! Earn in day on crans this at all it is unrealistic, least you such money can raise for 1-2 month, even more! The best advice is to write topics on this forum, trade, play on + and-cryptocurrencies

On 11/24/2019 at 11:42 PM, Sozib Hosen said:

Hi. Do anyone know about any faucet that paying people. I want to know about some faucet for earning BTC. I searched best faucet on google but not happy with result. if anyone know best faucet list please share with me. Perday at least 8-10$ BTC will be OK for me. I don't want more money. I just want some faucet suggestion that can help me to earn around 8-10$ BTC per day. thanks

Well In my opinion a total waste of time but I guess it all depends on what you are willing to work for.

At the rate of 200 satoshi/5min it works out to $0.0244 per hour or $0.59 for a 24 hour period IF you hit that button every 5 minutes.

Edited by Yawar

On 11/24/2019 at 8:42 PM, Sozib Hosen said:

Using different and reliable faucet services, you can earn revenue from these services, but unfortunately the use of faucet does not make sense today. It has become very difficult to gain, especially in the market conditions, where these services are constantly falling, as well as very low fees. The income rate will be very low for the time you spend, as well as when you want to transfer the accumulated money to your wallet, you will have to spend a large portion of the money earned for this transaction.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Faucet payment usually very low so i doubt it will be reach $8 or $10 per day and it's not worth for your efforts because if you want to earn bitcoin with decent amount i think forget faucet and seeking another ways

I think you should try joining airdrop. because it is not very profitable, there you have to wait too long and spend a lot of your time. good luck and remain optimistic in running it.

On 11/24/2019 at 11:42 PM, Sozib Hosen said:

earning through faucet has several ways to do this. go and Earn tokens while posting on social media platforms and then sell those for bitcoin. Another approach is to sign up for quality airdrops and convert those to bitcoin. sometimes you might get lucky and the alt coin does well and your efforts are rewarded.

8-10$ per day from faucets is a big goal that is very hard to accomplish. In order to do that you would have to work all day long even harder than you would work at a normal job so it's definitely not worth it

I think its impossible for a faucet to give away that much coin because they only pay you at least 0.042 dollars I think. Faucet will not give away that much money that you want. I will recommend that you do posting or trading than waiting for a faucet to give you a little amount of money after waiting for a long time.

I can't find any way we can earn that much in faucets because it gives really low value and it takes so much time because you will get it every hour. Therefore, I don't recommend faucets at all.

First of all you dependence to know because I reach not sore spot to profit it from this site. I just resist the fact that we obsession daily vigor.

It's very available just goto trusted website moreover Freebitco website and official benefits in every single one hour but this era faucet is not profitable it's taking too much time but we can joining airdrop because airdrop greater than before in addition to Faucet and Airdrop some era manage to pay for us make a make a buy of of and my last month get more later 150+ dollars and always accomplish research and regard as brute best quirk to make calculation

It's very available just goto trusted website moreover Freebitco website and official benefits in every single one hour but this era faucet is not profitable it's taking too much time but we can joining airdrop because airdrop greater than before in addition to Faucet and Airdrop some era manage to pay for us make a make a buy of of and my last month get more later 150+ dollars and always accomplish research and regard as brute best quirk to make calculation

You will not earned 8 dollar to 10 dollar a day with faucet,  because now they giving small amount of satoshi and this is not worth it.  Maybe try to post content here in cryptotalk and also claim in freebitcoin website every hour I think you can earn 5$ per day. 

♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ 

There are many faucets site in online.Faucets are not more profitable.Freebitco is a faucets site.Here you can earn bitcoin by faucete claiming

I advise you not to deal with these taps which will take all your time and energy for some meaningless cents and it is better to trade and say I do not have capital and here you have to invest some money and buy Bitcoin and start trading

Life is great and enjoy it

I used it in the beginning but found that its profits are meaningless and pay simple amounts and who benefits are the owners of referrals and the owner of the tap and for this I advise you not to deal with

Bro I to try to find the way to the earn the btc but the crypto faucet then why I ask that the btc trading then you will be trading in the markets what you think you need faucet money free and get invest in trading it's not possible 

If you want to make $8-10 a day then forget about faucets. If you keep clicking all day you might make $0.5-1. But with the same effort you can do a proper job for much more money. You can try bounties and maybe signature campaigns on forums those used to pay better for far less work than even the best faucets.

If you want to produce cryptocurrency from a faucet it means you have to be prepared to work harder than other light work in cryptocurrency, because the faucet is very difficult to make money quickly

You'll just be able to earn from faucets just by visiting the faucets platform and complete the simple tasks that they'll be giving to you

Get $2 registration bonus and receive $2 for every member you refer Airdrop.net

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/25/2019 at 2:57 AM, Amit01229 said:

It's very simple just goto trusted website like Freebitco website and claim in every hour but this time faucet is not profitable it's taking too much time but we can joining airdrop because airdrop better then Faucet and Airdrop some time give us profit and my last month profit more then 150+ dollars and always doing research and find best way to make extra

I think there are still some legit sites that can be trusted somehow but the thing is, it takes too much time or maybe days or months before you can withdraw it. And I don't think anyone has patience to wait that long.

For this crypto world, you can't find such faucet, a faucet does not pay more than a dollar per day, the claims are limited to time frame