Would you trust John McAfee to have access to your BTC wallet? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Would you trust John McAfee to have access to your BTC wallet?

We all know John McAfee at least we who have been here in the crypto world for long.

First who is McAfee?

John David McAfee is a British-American computer programmer and businessman. He founded the software company McAfee Associates in 1987 and ran it until 1994, when he resigned from the company. source Wikipedia

This guy was once a fugitive for a cyber theft attempt and also was once a person of interest in a murder case that involved the death of his neighbor, Gregory Faull.

here are other crazy things he has done https://cryptopotato.com/7-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-john-mcafee/

spacer.png

Now with all that said, it is probably a good thing that this guy left his antivirus company McAfee

My question is if McAfee created a browser, as we all know browsers has the power to collect passwords and other login info or he was still involved in his ativius that provides web protection as well, would you trust this guy with your money/coins?

I would not! but this guy is my favourite.

Now it

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

I trust but  John McAfee but why I will give access of my account just like that? I trust his word what he say but I won't give him permission to access my wallet.

Honestly I can't trust in anyone about my bitcoin wallet, why should I give access to my wallet to him?? for protection or what?? I don't think so mate

To be honest, it is very strange to give someone unfamiliar their data from a bitcoin wallet, as if it were not. With the beginning of would rate, and then already data. In the world of cryptocurrencies, you need to be extremely careful!

• Useful or interesting 1

I will never trust people who are involved in various immoral acts and since he is an experienced man and he was a British American computer programmer and a software company for him, why would he want the password of a man like me ? John McAfee is  not   important to me..I will not allow anyone to use them without me

6 hours ago, Ukoy said:

Im not personaly know john macfee and im very  criticism this person for using her influenced in bitcoin to fool poor people,  he pridected bitcoin to become 250,000 which is very impossible to happened 

Well his prediction might be extreme but there is a logic behind so in a way they could actually happen, let's wait and see if he will do what he promised.

Despite the fame of this man in the world of crypto, but I do not trust him at all, it is good that you mentioned these things so as to avoid sharing in these things owned by this man, frankly I did not know all this information about him and i doubt about it. ICO's projects were using his fame to promote its projects and all the projects he promoted were unsuccessful or silent. This guy has everything he cares about money.

23 hours ago, Hashimi said:

Well McAfee needs to get out of the crypto space imo, he cannot deliver the product or any crypto product for that matter as he has been exposed for being paid to shill coins. Blockchain already has mass worldwide adoption and endless benefits to society that are not just monetary ones.

I think this guys has done many thing in his life and in all those things he has touched he left big success but then he left, he has not done anything for crypto that was a success so he might stick around for a little while.

if the business is about antivirus or computer security, I certainly believe. but if I go to coins, assets or money, even with my own brother I don't believe it. I better keep it to myself.

I don't trust McAfee to access my bitcoin wallet even this guy is famous with his anti virus and the shitcoin shiller, still no for me, I don't trust him.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

No i dont. Even my most trusted friend or online bankings no i cant trust my money. It is easy to teust but it is hard to get those earnings that has been lost.

Of course, I would not trust this guy with my Bitcoin savings. John McCaffee has a lot of very bitcoins and he owns them. Definitely, he is rich in cryptocurrency as a famous person

Im not personaly know john macfee and im very analysis this individual for utilizing her affected in bitcoin to trick needy individuals, he pridected bitcoin to become 250,000 which is entirely difficult to occurred and I won't confide in my cash in this crap individual, it's smarter to give my cash on individuals that are really need that to let John macAfee to approach on my wallet and afterward took or my cash.

I would not trust anyone at all to access my crypto wallet, since what John offers seems to be some nonsense, of course I agree that he has a huge experience in this environment, but not so much that I gave him my wallet. It looks like some kind of pyramid.

out of all crypto influencers mcafee is the last guy i will ever trust, this guy is responsible for the losses of a lot of newbies back in 2017 shilling worthless coins and saying they will give profits and those who bought it still in pain  from the money they lost.

Why would I have access to my wallet and why?
I will certainly not allow anyone to access or use my wallet

Life is great and enjoy it

McAfee is a renowned and trusted person for his Anti-virous softwares only. But he got paid for them from people or organizations to use his products. Personally i don't know him. So i don't trust him and won't allow him to access into my wallet.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Maybe i trust a part of what he saying, but i not trust anyone to access my wallet instead if my family if something happen or i'm not home and i need some coins. 

No way. I don't even trust my wife that much despite knowing her for some years now :). Also John Mcafee was involved in a bunch of fishy things, just always managed to get away. So he's an interesting bloke but not really a person I'd trust that much.

Edited by Snail2

On 11/29/2019 at 5:26 PM, Ilustration said:

I know this guy for very rudeness and hate this person so much. Now i know this i will hate her so much and ofcourse very much. And i will not trust my wsllet to this person.

Please Sister can you be more clear? because what you are talking about, make no sense, did he ask you access to your wallet or what? if he ask you that, then tell him to give you his yacht, before you give him permission, that's the best way to deal with this crazy guy.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 11/24/2019 at 6:02 PM, faceless said:

We all know John McAfee at least we who have been here in the crypto world for long.

First who is McAfee?

John David McAfee is a British-American computer programmer and businessman. He founded the software company McAfee Associates in 1987 and ran it until 1994, when he resigned from the company. source Wikipedia

This guy was once a fugitive for a cyber theft attempt and also was once a person of interest in a murder case that involved the death of his neighbor, Gregory Faull.

here are other crazy things he has done https://cryptopotato.com/7-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-john-mcafee/

spacer.png

Now with all that said, it is probably a good thing that this guy left his antivirus company McAfee

My question is if McAfee created a browser, as we all know browsers has the power to collect passwords and other login info or he was still involved in his ativius that provides web protection as well, would you trust this guy with your money/coins?

I would not! but this guy is my favourite.

Now it

Why i will trust anybody, and give him access to my wallet, this is absurd, i will never give permission to any one even if he is a developer of a cryptocoin, because you will lose your funds, in my opinion only scammers ask you that kind of things.

When it comes to issue of money I don't trust anyone and talkless of exposing my Bitcoin wallet to this man for me I won't do that because of security reasons although he might be a saints but people that surrendered him may not actually be a saints or may not have financial integrity so that's why I will not expose my Bitcoin to john McAfee or anybody else. 

I do not believe, because how could he do it because the blockchain security is very tight and there are so many users all over the world, how could he possibly know my wallet. Though I have never used what they created

I no longer trust the McAfee software brand. It was good a long time ago but then it became bloatware and buggy. I don't know how it is now but I stopped using it a long time ago and I will not come back.

Irvwould be a very strange decision for this guy to create his own wallet or browser which has access to your crypto. He himself must understand that almost no one would trust him