Are people real ready for self control? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Are people real ready for self control?

One of the best thing that crypto offers us is the self control of one's own money, but there has been many incidents where people lose money with no insurance to back them up and no authority to protect them from scammers.

Do you think people are ready for self control of money or Blockchain tech in general?

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 13
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

It all depends on the way we each think. for me bitcoin is a very good money controller. if fraudsters can break into our finances it is our own fault that we are not so closely storing data.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Man is so constituted that he always does not sit still, and as we know from biology courses, man is a very stupid creature who has a few primitive instincts. Alas, but this is just a parallel pattern with psychologist person when trading.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, faceless said:

One of the best thing that crypto offers us is the self control of one's own money, but there has been many incidents where people lose money with no insurance to back them up and no authority to protect them from scammers.

Do you think people are ready for self control of money or Blockchain tech in general?

It is how they handle their money. But in my opinion, most people are already self-controlled in money if not for their greediness to earn more money. It's okay to earn money through hardships than to earn it easily but will also go to waste eventually.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Muphin said:

It is how they handle their money. But in my opinion, most people are already self-controlled in money if not for their greediness to earn more money. It's okay to earn money through hardships than to earn it easily but will also go to waste eventually.

There is this all gambling thing which is most countries it is illegal but online who knows you and if yo gamble. People get tempted with this sites, but at least in banks you have full control over your money.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Safwan94 said:

patience is the main way to profitable in this digital market. so every new trader and investor should try to control them in this market 

The self control I'm talking about is the one that comes with the power bitcoin to hold your own money, you know the whole privacy thing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that the first 10 years people will still lose money because of stupid decisions, but over time it will stop and they will understand that if they send money they can lose them forever.

• +3 2

13 hours ago, faceless said:

There is this all gambling thing which is most countries it is illegal but online who knows you and if yo gamble. People get tempted with this sites, but at least in banks you have full control over your money.

I don't think I understand you? Don't you have full control over your Bitcoin, too? If you are talking about those tempting sites, it is still like in real life, someone or maybe something will tempt you to gamble then you will withdraw your money from your bank account and spend it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

People should always be ready to protect their money and self-control without the need for government aid. In real life, to protect your money yourself and the government does not wait for it to protect you, you must take all measures to ensure self-control and preservation of your money. Here in Bitcoin and Blockchain, you should learn to protect your money yourself and not wait for the government to protect it for you.

It depends on how the person handle it. If he doesn't know how to control his guts on specific thing, expect it on the other things it might happen.

• -5 1

9 hours ago, Muphin said:

I don't think I understand you? Don't you have full control over your Bitcoin, too? If you are talking about those tempting sites, it is still like in real life, someone or maybe something will tempt you to gamble then you will withdraw your money from your bank account and spend it.

In real life in most countries gambling is marked illegal and as a criminal offence, another point is most of the times our money are controlled by banks so we do not have a freedom to do  anything with. Do you get m point?

• Useful or interesting 1

20 hours ago, Hashimi said:

Well I would love to see price of all cripto to be 1$ and stable. Then we at least could start using crypto! Tired of all this "when moon". NEVER. Moon was. leave crypto for people who values crypto not because of moon.

Mhh to be honest that is not what i want, there is real a need of stable cins and that is why there are people who have made sable coins, bu then we more need volatile coins so as to profit in our trades.

• +2 1

25 minutes ago, Hashimi said:

Yeah thats what every one want. no one want to invest his money then see market to go down and up every minute. The Crypto market need to over come this high volatility problem so every one invest or buy shares. 

With your point of view you seem like someone who will be a big supporter of Libra coin since it is a stablecoin. I have a question though, if you do not mind me asking. what do you do to earn crypto?

• +5 1

It can vary for different people but in general I think most people are still not ready for self control because most cryptocurrency users are young generations who don't have enough knowledge and experience. It is quite easy for scammers to rip them off. Those who are greedy are number one victims of fraudulent activities. You can control yourself but what can you do with scammers? How can someone control or stop them? How can you get back the money you lose? These are questions that need to be answered in crypto world.

The only thing we can do is self-restraint. You should control yourself against tempting offers, gambling, HYIPs and similar risky projects. If you get used to earning through legit ways and tame your ambitions, it is easier to control your emotions. Progress is achieved step by step not overnight!

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

This is a very good question, but I think some of them are, and some of them aren't. I can handle being my own bank and budgeting my money, but other people have to practice more. I still see older people who know nothing about retirement, and they don't have a plan on how to save money.

Bitcoin is a very adult situation, but most of the people that are making money are young adults. The older community doesn't want anything to do with it. I'm not saying all older people aren't going to manage their money, but the majority of them could care less. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

22 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I think i have read about insurance in  crypto .There are firm who provide insurance policies  for your savings in crypto.I think they have exchange where you have to use their wallet and they make agreement legally with you.if found all article related to thus post i will share here.

People who suddenly start  making money start show off their wealth.But now a days greed is become essence for self motivation so i think little greed is good for health for us.

I never heard that there wa insurance crypto companies, but how do they know that you actually lots your coins, I mean you could just cheat them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, faceless said:

I never heard that there wa insurance crypto companies, but how do they know that you actually lots your coins, I mean you could just cheat them.

I am pretty sure i have read about it and they offer their own wallet with insurance policies but that is for large investors not for small ones.they made an agreement with you they do whole procedure with person.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

On 11/26/2019 at 8:19 PM, Hashimi said:

Well Try to figure out if the source of your lack of self-control is a mental disorder of some kind, like depression for example. It's pretty difficult in to maintain self-control if your brain lack the elements to function like the brain of a neurotypical; imbalanced brain chemistry causes imbalanced people. Seek professional help in this case. Once your brain feels clearer, it will be easier for you to control yourself too.

WOW,  you talk about all those complicated stuff, chemistry, biology math, etc, all in one topic LOL. you sound like someone who studies too much, I saw that attidited in another topic of yours, well keep it up.

Edited by faceless
  • +1 1

most of them are not ready to controll them  selfs , either in wining or in lossing , in profite they become greedy and in dump they they panic 

19 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

I am pretty sure i have read about it and they offer their own wallet with insurance policies but that is for large investors not for small ones.they made an agreement with you they do whole procedure with person.

I would not trust those companies seems like they work like banks to me and I do not like the Idea, it destroys the whole meaning of privacy and self control.

11 minutes ago, faceless said:

I would not trust those companies seems like they work like banks to me and I do not like the Idea, it destroys the whole meaning of privacy and self control.

I think i could not explain it to you properly.i will run some search on it and find that article for you .Because i do not want to creat mis conception about them in your mind.I think its better for you and me .it would refresh my memory and i could deliver it properly.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

12 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

I think i could not explain it to you properly.i will run some search on it and find that article for you .Because i do not want to creat mis conception about them in your mind.I think its better for you and me .it would refresh my memory and i could deliver it properly.

That would be a great help and if you get these sites link me one or some of them so I get to review them.

• -1 1

1 minute ago, faceless said:

That would be a great help and if you get these sites link me one or some of them so I get to review them.

That article have all the related information about companies who were offering insurance for crypto users.I hope you will find all your queries their.

• +2 1

29 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

That article have all the related information about companies who were offering insurance for crypto users.I hope you will find all your queries their.

Okasy them I hope you get time to search that article and link e to it so I get to read and understand more how those site works.

3 hours ago, faceless said:

Okasy them I hope you get time to search that article and link e to it so I get to read and understand more how those site works.

Sure it would be  good to share and learn from each other here on form.May be this help you in future and you may share something interesting to me .

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1