Are people real ready for self control? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Are people real ready for self control?

On 11/24/2019 at 5:43 PM, faceless said:

One of the best thing that crypto offers us is the self control of one's own money, but there has been many incidents where people lose money with no insurance to back them up and no authority to protect them from scammers.

I don't agree for sure that bitcoin was exploited by some scammers, but it changed the lives of many people, making them more financially comfortable, or making them rich.

I think ready who use Crypto that's mean we are ready for control our personal money and Blockchain technology give us trust.

But we need to understand and manage perfectly and No depends on bank send send money with just a minute and upcoming days Crypto will be most useful platform

It really depends on people if they can manage to control their selves, because many people can and some can not. It's just not everyone are ready but the important thing is that there are people that are ready, and those people can share some tips so that other people will be ready to control their self too.

If they do not have a trustworthy wall of safe money, they are damaged. So they try to find the best wallet for money safely.

I am a new user. First time i work in crypto talk. Crypto talk are not bad job. Crypto talk org was a mining site. Crypto talk is a very easy job. Crypto talk. 

Self control is from ourselves or in yourselves, Our character in it you need to have an self control to trade, invest. You can easily scammed if you have lack of knowledge in crypto world. We can protect ourselves through our wisdom, You can report to the site if you already scammed or not.

36 minutes ago, Alinagomes93 said:

All this would depend on how many of us every single feel. to me, bitcoin can be a great income controller. in case fraudsters could separate straight into each of our budget it can be your own mistake we are certainly not consequently tightly holding files.

Cryptocurrency is not controlled but those who use crypto coins can control their own behaviors towards this new monetary system. If anyone practice self-restraint and increase its awareness about false projects, he will less likely to get into trouble while dealing with cryptocurrency. Regarding the title of the topic I should say the answer is negative because the current statistics shows that there are still so many people who easily get scammed because of greed and temptation. If anyone accepts the fact that profit is not gained the easy way, they will ignore all suspicious offers for earning big money.

On 11/24/2019 at 6:43 PM, faceless said:

One of the best thing that crypto offers us is the self control of one's own money, but there has been many incidents where people lose money with no insurance to back them up and no authority to protect them from scammers.

Do you think people are ready for self control of money or Blockchain tech in general?

they are ready for that but they need mor freedom and puah from the government and us also to make them more acceptable about that .

Not sure really because people today most likely rage but me am like few others being patience and waiting for many opportunities as others see small profit they go for it but me i try to get the highest profit i try to get.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:43 PM, faceless said:

Do you think people are ready for self control of money or Blockchain tech in general?

In this time there are huge competition in job sectors. That's why people want to be self employed since born. I think crypto give us a golden platform to make our career fast. Also we get some extra time after complete all work on crypto.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Every one of us sometimes feel greedy and we are forgeting that we need to have a self control.it defends on every situation that we actually lossing our self control,most specially when you are inyo crypto currency.

The personal wealth can be controlled with the right steps and the good management. But not everyone is capable of controlling themselves, everyone has different set of skills.

You should know that the success achieved by any stores in cryptocurrencies comes from his success in restraint and not falling easy prey to destructive emotions such as fear, greed, suspicion, lack of self-confidence and hesitation, all of these are devastating mistakes that must be eliminated.

Managing emotions is one of the most important factors for trading success, yet it is considered one of the most difficult factors that can be achieved. Fear, greed and false expectations may dominate most traders, especially those who are not used to trading full time.

• +3 1

Yes bro there are scam in all places. Like in real world there are many money fraud in Crypto also there are fraud or scam we should be safe from them. If we fall with them we have to bear huge loss.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, we are fully prepared for this matter because the idea of self-control is pretty beautiful for me, and the idea of insurance returns according to the person’s use of the currencies, locations and portfolios that he subscribes to, because these days there are many fraudulent methods.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/24/2019 at 9:43 PM, faceless said:

Some people have a full control and some people have not full control. but i can partially control myself.

Yes brother there are many people's that don't have self control over themselves and losses their money in different products without researching them. I think one should everytime research about which he is investing his money. There he should have a good self control on himself to invest and should make Smart decisions.

Edited by Vivek1997

I thought yes. Many people are already controlling it. Many new will come this year because many government accept its as currency so its develop  trust in new people

Whoever is willing to self-control his money to do so using the blockchain and who is not ready, he must keep dealing with the banks, but there is no guarantee that his money is completely safe.

I think prepared who use Crypto that is mean we are prepared for control our own cash and Blockchain innovation give us trust yet we have to comprehend and oversee flawlessly and No relies upon bank send cash with one moment and forthcoming days Crypto will be most helpful stage.

i suspect prepare that use cryptography that's ball-hawking we're winterise given that call the tune within our own funds furthermore asymmetric encryption throw up united states think about then again we must take account plus affect completely furthermore no is dependent upon thrift institution beam send email and with a jiffy along with approaching hours cryptographic algorithms can be most dear podium

We should be able to make good financial decisions and not spend our money indiscriminately and be able to control that and use the money we get in profitable areas and not store it without any feasibility and protect it from fraudsters even to lose it

Now there are a lot of scammers who want to steal and collect your coins. Now there are a lot of protection methods, all exchanges and wallets are very well protected from hacking. There are monitoring sites of exchangers that will not be fooled by the exchange. You need to be careful.