Which standards should we count on?!?!?! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Which standards should we count on?!?!?!

I know recently the deleted posts are increasing more than ever, but the problem is on what should count when we create topics or reply on other's topics?? I always review my posts but I don't think that is something suspicious about them, I think if they are deleting because spam or something like this then we should have a warning points, but there is no warning points, so anyone can tell me what are the impo standards of posting here??? 

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 11
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

It is best to reply to the posts that have a concrete statement and helpful things like guides and tips. But to be honest I don't know the moderators work on choosing the topic they going to delete.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 4

Yeah you're right. I think they should explain why they are deleting some topics aside from duplicate topics. Because some of post or topic are not duplicated but they deleting it as well. Why? 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Migo said:

I know recently the deleted posts are increasing more than ever, but the problem is on what should count when we create topics or reply on other's topics?? I always review my posts but I don't think that is something suspicious about them, I think if they are deleting because spam or something like this then we should have a warning points, but there is no warning points, so anyone can tell me what are the impo standards of posting here??? 

I think your post/reply is not a spam but sometimes it was the topic we pots/reply with that was deleted or move to "off topic", so automatically all post/reply are also deleted, let's just be careful on the topic you post/reply with. 

Edited by maricans
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You are right. There should be a notification about the deleted post what is the deleted post and why it has been deleted. And with that we can adjust on how to post and how will we post better. So that it won't be deleted. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

If you post correctly here, your posts will never be deleted and they are people will benefit by the users so I think when we comment on a post, of course, the post will be well read and comment there and if we find anything suspicious we can report the content of that post to the admin.if we  get  any  notification.it  is  good for us

• +1 1

I agree with you! I think the admins of this forum page should tell us the reason of the deleted posts but what i personally do is reply to those posts which are helpful and trustworthy and also which are old! That way my replies gets saved from getting deleted!

• +1 1

Me I do not answer on the articles which are a little difficult for my base and my knowledge concerning the world of crypto currencies I avoid such subjects: on the other hand if I see the Interest in an article I commit myself.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Now it is strict enough to post, many posts are deleted because maybe your reply is off topic or the topic you replied was deleted by the moderator.

Well there's a lot of problem in the forum mostly the popular is the deleted post. admins and moderators are cleaning the forum and removing some topics that why most of our post is not counted, but i think their doing to fix this issue as soon as possible.

• +1 2

On 11/24/2019 at 8:37 PM, Migo said:

I feel you, that is true. I am also experiencing the same problem. I had 288 posts and all of them are paid, 30 posts are paid. Then after some hours, I checked it again and my current useful posts are deducted by 5, so I had 283 useful posts. So the next day, I needed to fill in those missing posts because I had to reach 288 first before getting paid. I don't even know which post of mine are not counted since they're not deleted either. 

• +1 1

On 11/24/2019 at 12:37 PM, Migo said:

I get where you are coming from but you can only use your best judgement. It sounds like you're doing something right and if you haven't got any warning points. I lost so many from my post count, 100s in fact. All of which I thought were useful. The fact was that they moved lots of these topics or deleted them and so my post count went down. I didn't do anything wrong as such. Just put the effort in the wrong place. I've been much more vigilant about what I post and where and seem to be getting many less deleted now. If you need specific rules there's a topic. But I just think to constructive posting and you will end up getting the payments you earned. 

• +1 1

i think the team moderator is very concerned about we post on this forum its in accordance with the topic discussed or not , they are indeed quite thorough in the analysis of spammers,so we better focus on contributing to post that are on topic so that our posts are not deleted by the team.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think the problem here is the standards of posting, but the real problem is spamming !! As long as they are in this forum you will still delete our contents !!! We want to find an effective way to get rid of them but how !!! In many of my posts I have tried to ask members to post well and have tried to understand that we have become part of this forum and we have a duty to promote and improve it because it is of great benefit to us now and in the future.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:29 PM, Silvinator said:

The moderators are eliminating a lot of spam and some normal messages are deleted.

Yes the moderators and admins are deleting spam accounts and multi-accounts and once they delete the account all the activity of it is deleted too so if you reply to one of their posts your reply will be deleted too.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Some posts may include useful content but they are not long enough to be counted as constructive. You have to explain a little more about the subject you want to discuss. Writing just a sentence or two will not suffice. You should read the first post of any topic carefully to understand what the topic starter wants to know and then answer his/her question correctly. This is important because I have seen some members make irrelevant posts in a topic without paying attention to the subject. I think awkward posts are also either deleted or will not be counted because no one can understand what the writer is trying to communicate if the text is full of grammatical or spelling errors. To avoid this problem, always look back and edit your posts before clicking on reply button.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Well i can say about the topic we should count on, it is self evaluated. If you see posts that already exists and you see again that is only publish a while ago, then don't pic that topic because eventually that topic will get be deleted. This is only my observation so i conclude.

Yeah it's crazy, every day I have about 5 posts deleted, and I know I'm not making posts even 10% as bad as some others I read here.  I'm not sure if threads are getting deleted, if my posts are getting reported as bad or what.  It would be nice to get some sort of notification or something.

18 hours ago, Silvinator said:

Exactly. For this reason one should be more careful which publications to respond to. If it is a topic that has been repeated a lot in the forum, I recommend looking for another one because they can delete them.

There is no doubt about it that is why sometimes i prefer to respond to those old posts because i can guarantee that the topic is unique.

I think a topic that is have a very knowledgeable point, because when a topic is non sense or non relevant to any crypto, i think that topic is have a chance of being deleted.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Silvinator said:

Yes. I search the publications and see if they have a good amount of responses and reactions and if the topic is something that is not repetitive. It is the only way to keep more time in the forum.

Yeah for now this is the only way but in the future when more crypto projects join cryptotalk to post their bounties and airdrops this forum will be active again.

The mods have their own standard for post .what do i think is posting on any topic read it and see responses and check similarity of content then post on it.The form is running greatly but some time i am also shocked on my posts deleted because i do not chose topic randomly.i take my time and then respond on it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

We don't know moderators standards that is why we encountered these problems.Though we are not spamming but they still delete some of it.Those topics that we have posted might be the reason for deletion  of content but we must know the true reason of these issues so we must be aware.

• +4 1

Well, you can create some topics that are related to situation of cryptocurrencies right now, and also there are many members here that are created topics tgat is useless so that you can create topics that are useful to members here to gain informations about it.

There are many reasons for deleting your comment, for example:

• Delete the topic you participated in
  • Delete your personal post
  • Or delete the post  that you queted

The solution is to substitute greater effort in making posts and never participating randomly, just as me  .

Edited by iloveyobit