Which standards should we count on?!?!?! - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Which standards should we count on?!?!?!

On 11/25/2019 at 12:24 PM, Warrior said:

Posting on constructive and meaningful content is the only way to save our post from been deleted. There is no other option now

The problem is not about posting constructive post but you don't know which among post was deleted out of 30 post few are deleted you don't know specific one that was deleted I think the admins should show the content that was deleted so that one can take correction from the mistake.

Well I can say about the subject we should rely on, it is self assessed. In the event that you see posts that as of now exists and you see again that is just distribute some time prior, at that point don't pic that theme in light of the fact that in the long run that subject will get be erased. This is just my perception so I close.

I also know about this problem , I think this is Pretty well if we got notifaction whenever our post is Delete with a specific reason behind it. 

hopefully with time we also see this feature here , we should avoid doing post on meaning less posts .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

My friend, you may notice that your posts that you think do not violate the forum rules will be deleted, but I want to alert you that if you comment on an unimportant post and moderators delete this post, all comments that are included in this topic will also be deleted.

Posting topics or making a response to the topics is counted in both cases as long as the content is useful but it is deleted or not calculated if you respond to a topic that is not useful and can be deleted where when it is deleted your response is deleted as well and for this we find some issues for us have been deleted and it is good.

All I know is that when the topic is deleted, your post will also be deleted, and for this you will not get a warning point and you should only participate in good and correct topics. But this problem is resolved.

maybe the problem is not from the posts you are writing , if you commented on a topic that admins cinsidered it is low quality then the topic will be deleted with its comments , i have seen many people having this problem

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The standard here is based on the content of the topic that you created. Your topic must be new, understandable and clear, and talk about digital currencies or a question related to the forum
As for comments, your comment should be clear and explicit and not deviate from the content of the topic you are commenting on

• +5 1

If you want to safe your post from get deleted then i suggest you to attack in Right place.. You must comment on those topic which is  mush important for us.. Dont  comment any useless topic becuase it Will lead you to see your post get deleted.. So Before comments you must find out is the topic good or not                

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/24/2019 at 2:37 PM, Migo said:

I know recently the deleted posts are increasing more than ever, but the problem is on what should count when we create topics or reply on other's topics?? I always review my posts but I don't think that is something suspicious about them, I think if they are deleting because spam or something like this then we should have a warning points, but there is no warning points, so anyone can tell me what are the impo standards of posting here??? 

Hi Migo there friend I do not know why you think your post is suspicious but I will try to find them and read them. If you say so I do not matter but it is your post and if they get deleted you must perhaps improve and write some better. I hope a member as good as you will help us and grow the forum with quality in the writing you have mastered.

• +1 1

On 11/24/2019 at 8:37 PM, Migo said:

I know recently the deleted posts are increasing more than ever, but the problem is on what should count when we create topics or reply on other's topics?? I always review my posts but I don't think that is something suspicious about them, I think if they are deleting because spam or something like this then we should have a warning points, but there is no warning points, so anyone can tell me what are the impo standards of posting here??? 

As long as your post is connected to the topic or connected in crypto currencies, it won't be deleted. The standards of posts in this forum is very simple, if they benefit to it, they won't delete it. That's all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Your posts are not deleted if they are all written on the case, but when you want to earn as much as possible on the affiliate program, you are likely to reject the posts.

• +1 1

I am totally unaware of the reason why they keep on deleting even good topics that worth keeping, not sure te valueable and useful  content count by them. 

For new members, before posting posts to this forum, they must read the forum rules and abide by them.
New and non-recurring topics should be published related to the world of cryptocurrencies. Sources of information must be mentioned in new topics, as well as copying from other topics without mentioning the source is prohibited.

I face this problem so many times when I create posts they delete my posts I don't know why when I'm creating a posts so first I search in search box that isn't it created before and instead of that my post are deleting.

I believe is a post is being directed in right direction and an upright projectal, not only will it attracts useful comments but also improve the standards that already exists. 

This is a topic that requires a very good detailed analysis. Because most of the users are not aware of the reason why the topics gets deleted. So it would be really grateful if the moderators or the admins give specific guidelines as to what needs to be followed in order to avoid deletion of posts.

• +2 1

Unfortunately too many similarities are happening in between posts thats whats causing it sometimes a older post gets deleted for a newer one but sometimes both of them gets deleted. well the problem is people are somehow kept getting a post that has a similar connections in between others so that might be a reason to it.

• +1 1

We must give priority to quality posts, not preferentially on the quantity. If we see a good content, probably we must give a positive reaction on the post to support the content creator for his valuable time and contribution. If we maintain the quality posts in the forum, then I am pretty sure, these problems will be minimized, the post standards will be maintained automatically, if we only focus on qualitative posts.

I don't know either but here is my assumption, maybe because your post is lack of word since the minimum requirements is 100 words or maybe because your post is not related to the topic then they treat it as low quality. I hope they will implement a features where they will specify the reasons on why our post got deleted.

I see that users are completely unaware of the criteria on which posts are deleted by the moderators. I also experience such issues. If a certain clarification is provided by the moderator in terms of the reason for deleting the post, this would in turn be helpful for the users to identify the mistake and ensure that they do not commit the same mistakes in the future. 

It is advisable to answer the actual articles which have the cement declaration as well as use such things as instructions as well as ideas. However to tell the truth We have no idea the actual moderators focus on selecting the subject these people likely to remove.

I am also facing the same kind of problem @Migo.My posts and topics especially topics are getting deleted everyday.I think that If we post to old topics rather that new one our post will not be deleted because many of the new topics get deleted and our post also get deleted with those topics ,and if we post  our comments of three lines then I think our posts will not be deleted.I follow what I said and I experienced less deletion of my posts following these two things which I told you.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

The standard to count on is to put up all the best you can to publish quality, constructive information in accordance with the slated rules and regulations of postings. Information that will be useful for everyone. Because beneficial posts stand while useless or less quality ones get eliminated.

• Useful or interesting 2