Which standards should we count on?!?!?! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Which standards should we count on?!?!?!

On 11/25/2019 at 4:26 AM, xprince1996 said:

It is best to reply to the posts that have a concrete statement and helpful things like guides and tips. But to be honest I don't know the moderators work on choosing the topic they going to delete.

Yes  friend I also don't no why the admin and moderators delete a post sometime I can't know the reason I think they must give him the reason to deleting the post 

I definitely understand could you repeat that? you're saying. Every distinct time i station they would all the time grow deleted?! Like i reviewed them consequently much, looked into it if it has atleast 100 lettering but still, they would erase it. I don't in reality see what's unsuitable with them. It's by now in receipt of else frustrating.

I recommend better responder and interact in specific publications, it is safer and there is not much risk

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

In my case I guess my deleted content came from the posts in which I commented. Maybe that post violates the rules and all the comments are also deleted. I just hope we know about this thing to clarify all.

The thing i do is to do comment in only genuine post not in post like how to earn here? If you do comment in about forum and for beginners then there is high chance of deletion of post than others

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

We know that the industry will be sufficient to meet the ten criteria. So anyway, it is made up of 3 criteria. That subset must be removed and cleaned. Thanks

On 11/25/2019 at 4:26 AM, xprince1996 said:

It is best to reply to the posts that have a concrete statement and helpful things like guides and tips. But to be honest I don't know the moderators work on choosing the topic they going to delete.

Absolutely you are right. Statements are being posted with little unrelated topices that should be addressed

On 11/24/2019 at 7:48 PM, Raven said:

Yeah you're right. I think they should explain why they are deleting some topics aside from duplicate topics. Because some of post or topic are not duplicated but they deleting it as well. Why? 

Actually consider that your topic is deleted is because it really does not contribute anything to the community, it is repetitive or simply not the right time, although sometimes we find simple topics and these are allowed.

In reality, the forum is something wonderful that should be full of concerns and experiences of its own, genuine unpretentious doubts. The forum is something organic, spontaneous.

With the above, I want to say that the issue of elimination happens to us all, but it should not be seen as something negative,  is to reflect on the content and understand that they really only try to help me to be best.

The moderators must be "managers" of content, they understand in an advanced way situations that as users we do not see.

In fact, I assure you that when a topic for a moderator enters into a deletion conflict, it is consulted by other moderators and they all decide, that is why there should be no discussion about your deleted topic, because you question not one but everyone The moderators.

I would add that somewhere I read that if you are completely sure, but absolutely sure that your topic was deleted by mistake. You can send the deleted topic link and it will be reviewed again.

With the above you must be very sure, since if not true you can incur a forum rule:

5. Spam in private messages to moderators and administrators is prohibited. If you have any questions, please write once and wait for answers. Otherwise, you will be banned altogether.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Here be supposed to be a notification about the deleted send I'm sorry? is the deleted publish and why it has been deleted. And with that we preserve regulate on how to marker and how will we column better. 

The same hapeness to me. I usually check all my posts to see what mistake I could have made and I don't get it. Maybe it is that. The moderators are eliminating a lot of spam and some normal messages are deleted.

which posts are unnecessary and not useful these posts are being deleted. i have also check my daily 2-3  posts are deleted and i make posts again. i know my some posts are not useful at all. 

I agree that we are encouraged to fully develop the inherent qualities of anyone in the education process. And in the human penalties of society which means to govern. So I think we should rely on these criteria. Thanks to Admin.

i do not have such a good idea about standards in cryptotalk community but i think you are right at that point which you are telling that there should be some warning points which we can see that where is the main problem so we should improve our posts  so there should be something like that

On 11/24/2019 at 8:37 PM, Migo said:

I know recently the deleted posts are increasing more than ever, but the problem is on what should count when we create topics or reply on other's topics?? I always review my posts but I don't think that is something suspicious about them, I think if they are deleting because spam or something like this then we should have a warning points, but there is no warning points, so anyone can tell me what are the impo standards of posting here??? 

Yes, i also think that if a topic is deleted, for sure it is spammy or repetitive post topic here in cryptotalk forum. We should review first what we ought to post.

Maybe it was deleted because your previous content was commented in the topics that was deleted because the owner of those topics are already ban, once the account is ban all of the topics they created was deleted including all the comments in those topics.

The mods tolerate their accept average for marker .what fix i judge is redeployment on any subject figure out it and realize responses and safety check similarity of contents so therefore forward on it.I have an effect my time and after that answer back on it.

18 hours ago, Wazboi25 said:

Thank you for this post I've never seen anything like this before regarding to payment issue

Indeed yes,

let continue to keep our focus in helping the forum clean and helping others by sharing constructive comments and post no matter which "standard should we count our post with".

On 11/24/2019 at 5:37 PM, Migo said:

I know recently the deleted posts are increasing more than ever, but the problem is on what should count when we create topics or reply on other's topics?? I always review my posts but I don't think that is something suspicious about them, I think if they are deleting because spam or something like this then we should have a warning points, but there is no warning points, so anyone can tell me what are the impo standards of posting here??? 

Yes i am also facing same problem but the thing is kindly they informed us and tell us about why our posts are deleted from this forum without get any warning point.

You rise up very important question. I am also wondering about that if we are going against the rules they should warn us and tells us what is the problem. And what is the reason.

If the topic is deleted, your post will also be deleted, and for this you will not get a warning point and you should only participate in good and correct topics.

THINK POSITIVE

You are right that my friend is deleting many posts for me too although I do not violate the laws of the forum and I do not know what things I must follow in order not to delete the comment

All we have to do is stick to more responses and write the most important things

On 11/25/2019 at 5:28 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

You are right. There should be a notification about the deleted post what is the deleted post and why it has been deleted. And with that we can adjust on how to post and how will we post better. So that it won't be deleted. 

Yes i know you are totally  right and with that we can adjust  on how to post and how will we post better , so that it wont be deleted , i read here ,i am not sureif threads are getting  deleted if my posts are getting reported as bad or what , it would be  nice to get  some sort of notification or something  .

Most of the posts that are deleted are not because of what you have written, but the reason is that moderators delete posts that they see as violating the rules. At the same time, you have commented on the post, so when you delete the post, your comment is deleted, so we have to stay away from the posts that are random.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that may be the reason is same topic is already available here thats why they remove our post or may be another reason behind this..