Which standards should we count on?!?!?! - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Which standards should we count on?!?!?!

Posts are deleted because some have low quality, and if that will be considered as a violation  of rule in the forum to be given warning points. Most members will lose their account within a week because almost all members experience posts reduction in the forum. 

I think that the reason for the removal of posts and topics by the administration should be clarified, it is an old problem here on the platform, I hope that we find a quick solution to this

I also have had incidents where my posts had got deleted and this is really sad to see. I am sure that I had not broken any rules or anything of that sort and still I am getting my posts deleted. This is really sad to see. I hope I get alerted whenever I get my posts deleted and also a chance to comment again so that our comment does not get wasted. 

• +1 1

I wonder the answer to that question too. My posts are rarely deleted, that's because some of the topics I write in are deleted. I try to reply to interesting and useful topics but somehow they get deleted too. The moderators are trying hard to keep the forum clean and I can understand it though.  

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I don't reply on the articles which are somewhat hard for my base and my insight concerning the universe of digital forms of money I evade such subjects: then again on the off chance that I see the Interest in an article I submit myself.

The best presents on answer to on this discussion are the posts that have been around for a long time or perhaps a month as this means that it has past the control test by the mediators and will hence not be erased, or rather it is exceptionally far-fetched that it will be erased. New subjects that are simply made ought not be remarked on, as these may get erased when looked into by the arbitrators, and in the event that you remark on them, at that point your remark will be erased too 

• +2 2

Hello friend, I think the criteria for posting topics in the forum are many. It should be comprehensive, objective, and free from repetition, copying and pasting, so that everyone can understand it without difficulty in responding to and interacting with it.

Hello @Migo I think decision remain by the moderators they can decide to give somebody warning point or ban to a person if someone post something wrongly that violate the rules. But here I think we can not ask them reason why they are not giving people warning point after they delete our post if is consider as spamming. Moderators are more than criteria and assessment limitation we think sometimes, just one little spelling mistake can cause you to loss your post.

If I think that they should inform us when the publications are not eliminated since I believe it is the only way not to make the same mistakes again and learn to create the topics correctly so that they are not eliminated.

The form is running greatly but some time i am also shocked on my posts deleted because i do not chose topic randomly.i take my time and then respond on it. it is best to reply to the posts that have a concrete statement and helpful things like guides and tips. If you see posts that already exists and you see again that is only publish a while ago, then don't pic that topic because eventually that topic will get deleted. I post and where and seem to be getting many less deleted now. if you need specific rules there's a topic.

I am also trying to find out the reason behind the deleted posts .. I did not reach a 100% correct result, but I assume that some posts violate the rules of the forum, some posts are not useful, and others may be duplicate and contain the keywords that many posts contain, so I tell you my friend there is no sure answer .. But there should be warning points or we receive notice telling us the reason for the removal of the post

• +5 1

You are right that the post are deleted but we are not receiving the warning point. I think there is anything or. Because when we open our yobit we can see that our previous posts are deleted and the day is b coming zero of that who have received the payment. I do not know why this is happening.

Most of the times the moderators delete the post which do not follow the standards of the forum and with which all of the replies on that post are deleted so I think that is why most of Posts are deleted

@Abrar1122 `Yes my friend I am agree with you. Nowadaya 95% of new topics are getting deleted. Even I see useful posts also getting deleted. I think moderatore are not want new topics. But I do not know what is the actual reason of this deleting mission.

We should be held to the standards of individual freedom.  Because there is more pressure than words.  Interest in our work will be good if we take any subject not insignificantly but well.

The truth is that I believe that the deleted posts are due to the fact that sometimes we get off topic, there are times when they delete posts because I realize that I have been distracted and there are days when they do not delete anything and that day I worked well concentrated, then the truth is that the focus on improving is in us, to know where we are failing and improve with respect to the posts we are doing.

I think it is necessary for our posts and comments to contain useful and correct information, to try not to spread false information, look for everything new and try to publish it, in addition to paying attention to the quality of the verbal language.

I would like to know that same friend, I think that to avoid that type of inconvenience at the time of publishing, I should first go through a filter and then if it is public and that others can comment, I have seen in yobit that I have less than the publications that cryptotalk shows me , I suppose that because I have deleted some comments, I do not know yet on which subject to comment and on which not.

Most of the posts that are deleted are not because of what we have written, but the reason is that moderators delete topics that they see as violating the rules. At the same time, when you have commented on the topic, and the topic gets deleted, your comment also get deleted. So we have to stay away from the posts that are random.

The standards are very easy to be honest just make sure that your post is well constructed and it is in line with the rules and regulations of the forum and also related to the world of cryptocurrencies.

You are right friend they should tell the reason behind it that why they delete the topics and comments even the posts have useful content. But I think we also select the useful and informative topics for comments then there will be minimum chance of deletion of the post. 

It is better to reply on posts that are very important and meaningful then we should make sure our posts are really according to the topic of discussion and we should also make sure that our post is not less than 100 characters to avoid deletion of the post

Yes, my dear friend. You have said many beautiful things.  Most of the deleted posts are not what we wrote, but because the moderators delete what they see as a violation of the rules.  At the same time, when you have commented on this topic, and the topic will be deleted, your comment will also be deleted.  So we have to stay away from random posts. If we are not careful about this, we may have problems later. Thank you all. Assalamualaikum.

You're right. The deleted post must have a notification about what was deleted and why it was deleted. And with that we can adjust how we post and how we post better. So that it will not be deleted.