How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins?

We all know that the bitcoin halving will affect bitcoin price positively, but what about other coins, especially that all will sell their coins to invest in bitcoin

Additional question, after the halving may 2020, when would the bull market init.

Play dice game with faucet up to 3000 satoshi 30+ claims, min withdrawal 0.002 BTC here you go; https://duckdice.com/. Good luck you gonna need it.

Download Free Hollywood movies at; moviepb.com

19 minutes ago, kudoyo18 said:

Some think that it might cause miners’ revenues to crash, others think prices will quickly rise to compensate for the diminished rewards, all agree it will be a pivotal event for the industry.

The big reason to why the price must and will rise is to compensate for the miner reward as mining costs will increase.

Play dice game with faucet up to 3000 satoshi 30+ claims, min withdrawal 0.002 BTC here you go; https://duckdice.com/. Good luck you gonna need it.

In my opinion, people buys Bitcoin for trading and investing in many sites. If you want to trade, you have to buy some altcoins. As a result it becomes highly demandable and the price become high .Bitcoin price also become high. That is how price become up and down and we see fluctuation in the market.

It is hard to predict such things. I think bitcoin halving will result in its volume to decrease in the crypto market and this is not a good thing even if the price rises to compensate for halving. When the volume of a coin goes down, the number of buys or sells will reduce significantly and that means fewer people will turn to bitcoin for trading and this may have a negative effect on its price.

When the market volume of a coin decreases, people may turn to other coins with higher volumes but which coins will have higher volume is something that yet to be seen in 2020.

The worst consequence of bitcoin halving is for miners because block reward will halve too.

All most of the other coins are following bitcoin, you can notice that since bitcoin is going recently also all the market is down, bitcoin is the head of cryptocurrencies market and everything is depending on him

20 hours ago, Migo said:

All most of the other coins are following bitcoin, you can notice that since bitcoin is going recently also all the market is down, bitcoin is the head of cryptocurrencies market and everything is depending on him

So you think the bitcoin halving would affect the other coins positively is that right? But people would be selling other coins to invest in BTC how is that?

I think the sudden decline of Bitcoin will have an impact on other coin markets and it may be good or even worse, but I think there is no chance of anyone getting loss From better values and after 2020 I think Bitcoin will go back to a better palce  and so on  We will all have to be patient so that the price will increase more and more

Well, if you look at other coins during the previous halving of bitcoin, you can see a large increase in other coins, for example, Etherium has grown from $ 50 to $ 200 per joke, so most likely all the coins will also grow with bitcoin.

That is not necessary to talk about effects on others currency. Bitcoin is involved with all currency in market. So if anytime bitcoin price goes up then others currency prices will go up and when BTC down then all currency also down.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is the king of all other currencies which is involved with all currency in the market. So, basically when the price of bitcoin down untimely other currency prices will raise and when the price of bitcoin pump untimely other currency prices down.

Bitcoin's movement will always been a factor to all other coins under it. It serves as a barometer of their markets. Halving of blocks may result to some dumping and pumping of price of all other coins.

same effect as we saw when bitcoin went from 3k to almost 14k we saw most coins crashing hard and losing value daily some coins even went down 60% in matter of month, but its only strong coins that will survive the next bull run of bitcoin.

Since the halving basically cuts the supply of new Bitcoins in half, many believe this event will have a dramatic effect on Bitcoin's price

Bitcoin price is low now. It's low price affect all of the coins. Because the most popular and valuable coin is bitcoin.If it's price goes down then all the coin price will go down than bitcoin. It is my prediction.

There is no comparison with Bitcoin Speed, yet there is a future at the top level with Bitcoin.

On 11/27/2019 at 11:35 AM, FormicAcid said:

Bitcoin price is low now. It's low price affect all of the coins. Because the most popular and valuable coin is bitcoin.If it's price goes down then all the coin price will go down than bitcoin. It is my prediction.

My accurate prediction is that when the price of bitcoin hits 100k ethereum price will hit 10k.

I expect to rise up but i fear most people are willing to sell their altcoin to buy bitcoin and it will caused altcoin blooding again even more likely to fall but we have few months remaining before halving and every possibility will still happend 

Actually the price of other alt coins are depended on the price of bitcoin. I guess if the price of bitcoin rises then the price of other coins will rise also. Everyone has their own taste of cryptocurrency though.

We all know that every cryptocurrency is paired with BTC in exchange. So when BTC price go up then others coin price goes up naturally. When the bull run come BTC price will up and others coin also ahead with BTC price.

Bitcoin has a pairing system on many exchanges, which has a huge impact on the price of other coins with Bitcoin price, and Bitcoin is the main coin, so other coins are affected with the price of Bitcoin.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:51 AM, teminalibug said:

We all know that the bitcoin halving will affect bitcoin price positively, but what about other coins, especially that all will sell their coins to invest in bitcoin

Additional question, after the halving may 2020, when would the bull market init.

First, how will bitcoin halving affects bitcoin itself? This will form the basis for understanding how it will affects alt coins. Most of these alt coins are bitcoins derivatives and tends to dump when bitcoin dumps

10 hours ago, Kim K said:

First, how will bitcoin halving affects bitcoin itself? This will form the basis for understanding how it will affects alt coins. Most of these alt coins are bitcoins derivatives and tends to dump when bitcoin dumps

I know that, but with everyone waiting for the halving they will probably sell all their coins to Bitcoin and that will lead to decline of price on those coins, how is that?

24 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I know that, but with everyone waiting for the halving they will probably sell all their coins to Bitcoin and that will lead to decline of price on those coins, how is that?

This is why isaid how will bitcoin halving affects bitcoin itself? What if after halving the price did not moon or even worse, the price dip? So why should you put all your eggs in one basket. True I'm trying to get as much bitcoin i can get but i won't sell my alt coins to bitcoins all for halving

10 hours ago, TubigWater said:

This will be 2 option price will rise or price will dump. But I think price will dump here,  because many people will buy bitcoin before bitcoin halving complete done, and this coins that remain alive will get big profit

Well I think bitxoin halving will not big a big issue for coins with big volume because they can come back now matter how low they go but if we see a bull run before halving then a lot of small cap coins will be dumped to oblivion.