what happen if everyone knows crypto? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

what happen if everyone knows crypto?

If everyone knows about bitcoin than the value of bitcoin increase rapidly and also they will be addicted to crypto and they will be left the fiat currency and using cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/24/2019 at 10:43 AM, kizz said:

what possible things will gonna happen if we all know crypto?

thats not something i would want to see..its selfish i know but if all people are in crypto it will be as boring as gold and oil because they move only 5 or 10% a year. i love crypto for its volatility and it will be taken away if everyone is in crypto.

On 11/24/2019 at 3:43 PM, kizz said:

If all the people know crypto then the fiat system will surely shut down because through mass adoption crypto will have enough liquidity and it can be available now to use in real-life cases. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Then everyone would use it, there is a big percentage that people would prefer using digital currency because first, you can use it as a medium in transaction while not knowing your identity. Second, there is no tax needed when you use digital currency.

But I think it will be happend. People intering crypto world slowly and the nunber of users increasing day by day.i all knkw about crypto then making profit will be tough.

Bengali?

View this Topic

if everyone knows crypto then it will be good news for all of us because for this the popularity of crypto increasing so much where people invest their money in crypto that there also a huge possibility to grow the price of the cryptocurrency. Overall it's good for cryptocurrency

On 11/24/2019 at 3:57 PM, hmind said:

We do not know that.  It still feels like it needs time to be adapted like that.  I also hope that, because of the possibility of convenience and everything related to finance will be easier for all crypto users.

If everyone knows about bitcoin it woyld be essential and beneficial to many. Through bitcoin someone can gain and earn so much money. Someone can make their time and effort productive and someone can build a productive and good relationship to everyone.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:43 PM, kizz said:

Crypto will become popular, and crypto will be used as another option for transaction and payment systems. The government will allow the user of cryptocurrency in the local store or online store because that will give the benefit for both users and the store. We can hope that will happen in the future because cryptocurrency is a new solution to the payment system. And if many stores can use crypto for the transaction, we will see a new change in the economic system, and people will not have to wait for a long time to complete the transaction. It will help people and the store to use crypto for a new model of payment.

If we all know crypto specially if government can really understand about crypto then everyone will use cryptocurrency every government will allow bitcoin. We will able to shop by bitcoin & we will see a major change in market price.

This is what's will be called crypto world because the aim if cryptocurrency is to everyone get in touch on it so it will be goof if all people in the world get hired of bitcoin.

I think that will be hard for crypto to adjust with all of the people in the world but i know that's impossible because not everyone will be interested in crypto.

It seems like nothing will happen. Indeed, I think there will be a little something new and of course the encouragement to the government to implement the technology behind the crypto blockchain but it won't last long. What do you think?

It is good that all people know crypto it is a great opportunity for them to start learning and how they earn their money in theirself through trading or investing. It can increases the opportunity that the crytocurrency will be the transaction for everyday uses.

468x60-3.png

What will happen if we know crypto, we gain new knowledge about digital money and add insight into digital money.  then it could be digital money in the future.

If everyone knows crypto and joins crypto, the demand for cryptos will increase, and if demand increases, cryptocurrency will pump, and then those who hold crypto coins will be more profitable.

On 11/24/2019 at 3:43 PM, kizz said:

There's a possibility that everyone will fight or compete to win btc. I mean through signature campaign, it can happen. Also, maybe bitcoin will rapidly lose it's value because most of the users will mine btc and will gain lot of it's value.

I think most people already know about cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. If some people don't deal with cryptocurrency doesn't mean they are not aware of it. Most middle-aged people are familiar with bitcoin. They have read about it in newspapers or have heard about it in TV channels. If some day all who know about cryptocurrency enter the world of crypto and become new traders, then there will be a strong demand for coins and it will be a heaven for miners because they need to mine (supply) more coins to catch up with more market demand and they also earn more in the mean time. This will increase the popularity of cryptocurrency in the world and the gap between crypto and fiat will reduce and most companies will accept crypto as an alternative payment system.

simply the domain we growup so fastly , and bitcoin will be a payment methode in all the world and all domains , hope this will happend when day 

When everyone know about the crypto than on that time so many peoples will invest in the crypto market and on that time we make great money in it because now those coins which have low price their price will touch the sky and we make great money on that time that why safe the coins of low value now and sell them in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe if everyone knows crypto maybe the number of people are joining in crypto world would increase, because we know a lot of people are finding currencies that they know they can earn money from it. 

If everyone knows crypto maybe it can increase the price of bitcoin, it's very useful for those who already know crypto in advance, but maybe it's difficult because not everyone accepts cryptocurrency.

I guess that will cause a good huge impact in crypto industry. It might cause better future for in crypto world and also all the people will be helped by crypto currencies. And also i think all of the countries will accept it too. That's what i think. 

On 11/24/2019 at 2:43 PM, kizz said:

Coin will go up cryptocurrency will be busy.  Unemployment will be reduced because of the opening of the field. New jobs. In a new era of digital money.  But a new task/duty for all parties is also needed not just promos but socialization so that all people can understand about crypro world.

On 11/24/2019 at 1:43 PM, kizz said:

I think One-Day all people knows about bitcoin Because bitcoin popularity and acceptance increase day by day.Many country also gave the opportunity to use bitcoin for their people.When every one knows  about bitcoin people using it for there households work,they pay their utility bills, restaurant bill,tuitions, etc.It will be a great day.