what happen if everyone knows crypto? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

what happen if everyone knows crypto?

Every one can have an idea of cryptocurrency but not every one can know about it in the sense of using it. The only way I think that will be possible is only when the world begins to use it in it's common transaction just the way note currency is used.

On 6/12/2020 at 4:10 PM, kalshamaa35 said:

i think this site will be famous than facebook because all thing you can know also you can earn some satoshis .so your the winner.Dr

That is right if everybody knew about cryptocurrency, the event of the market will get up. More than that as you above mentioned this world will be more famous than other social medias like as you said Facebook. 

On 12/7/2019 at 1:29 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

That's fine even I must say " too late ", many people already know crypto and how to get income from it. People need to know about blockchain technology because that the system behind crypto. Bitcoin ( crypto ) will ended but the technology will grow up faster than before.

It's never too late to discover crypto, I'm hoping that many people will discover this kind of world so they can sustain their needs in financial. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

if everyone knows about crypto and starts using it and exploring it it will make life easier

It might cause better future for in crypto world and also all the people will be helped by crypto currencies. If everyone knows crypto then crypto will be adopted by whole world and it may replace fiat currencies and If everyone knows about crypto which is impossible to happen then there will be no enough place for you and me here.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't have any clear idea about that, but its seems to be not possible. Every person is somehow different from other. But it might happen that cryptotalk will gain more popularity. 

I think the crypto market is going to explode and this is up to everyone. If it was coding, every coin would be pumped out and Bitcoin would be worth $ 1 billion. Every shit coin turns into a big coin and downward traders struggle to convert cryptocurrencies into a crypto legend.

I think,If everyone knows about crypto it will get more recognition to all over the world. So, cryptocurrency will grow in popularity.And everyone will know about currency in the future and its number of users will increase and I think it will be beneficial for everyone. 

I think it will be a doomsday for the banks, but unprepared governments could collapse economically, especially in third world countries.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It will now widely use in the whole world and the popularity of it will grow. And one day it is not impossible to happen because cryptocurrency is part of our future.

I didn't think that this is happen , I think there is not more than 10% people who know and work in Crypto market .

if their is even 20-30% people know about Crypto currency then demand of coin will be increased as a result crypto market always in pump mode. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Maybe crypto will have a large chance to overtake fiat currencies when everyone will know crypto. But i don't believe that will happen, there will still be haters and no matter how crypto is useful to others.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:23 AM, JuliaNedz said:

I don't think it may be possible for anyone to know about cryptocurrency. But if it happens that everyone finds out it will be good but not everyone will be able to accept cryptocurrency.

Yes iam also don't think its possible because in this world so many countries out of technology, and they didn't have proper necessary items like food clothes and education, then how they buy smartphones and buy data packs to access their crypto accounts, but its really happens and everyone know crypto then we can't imagine crypto prices goes in sky.

Everyone knows about crypto already. At least everyone that needs to. They know that digital currencies exist but don't trust them as they've been told that this space is filled with scams. How can you convince someone to begin using cryptocurrencies when you mostly have to focus on the threads. There is no regulatory environment to help you get your money back if you are scammed and scams are all over the place. This is definitely the worst case for crypto.

If every one know about crypto currency then nothing negative thing will be happen except positive thing.. The Only way to know about crypto currncy to all people is every country must accept crypto currency.. Becuase you can see still lot of country Don't accept crypto which lead people dont know about it.. So when people will know about crypto currency then  they will be interest on and different people will choice different crypto section to earn profit so that the currency price will be to much high as the trading volume Will increase                          

In my opinion, it's simple, after some people already know the crypto and technology behind it. I think, there will be some change like now they are start using crypto, Investing on it, or anything that can you imagine on daily life will be using crypto.

If everyone knows about cryptocurrencies, let us then expect new all time high, but before this can be possible, it will take decades because there are many people that are not learned and know nothing about cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

On 11/24/2019 at 3:43 PM, kizz said:

what possible things will gonna happen if we all know crypto?

Maybe the mass adoption will be easier to occur, everyone of us will invest into it and the price will be stable as a fiat currency because it will be like a normal currency for all of us.

I think the world economy will boost because that will offer the government of every nation to generate revenue from every single transaction traders do and it will create job opportunities to citizens will definitely reduce rate of unemployment in many countries and that will also make transaction easy between business partners.

• +4 1

I think the important thing is not that everyone knows it, in fact many know it but have not been integrated into its use in action, I think the real question is that they start using it, that they understand it.

If that were the context of your question, we would be a population with decision-making power, over governments we could create true participation in each of our countries, we would become true owners of our heritage, we would have true control over the resources of each country. In short, the applications would be many.

That is why its adoption is difficult, they do not want the people to be able to control.

And that power that I speak is not possible at the moment because, people are not prepared to assume a control of such magnitude.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It will be good because it will make the world more socialized and it will create more opportunities for people to work and earn some money and it will bring problem to financial sectors like the banks because no one will like to save money in banks again since they will be getting some income if the Invest in the likes of bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The simple answer for this - Higher the demand, lower the supplies.

Since, if all people knew about cryptocurrencies, the will be investing in cryptos, and there will be limited supplies, and more demands, as a result the price of all the existing cryptos will be at hike!

As of now many people are getting to know about crypto compare to previous years where only few people in about it but not every body is interested to participate in it, some heard of it some where but don't know how to get started or who to guide them through.

in that  case , that means cryptocurrencies will be the main way peaople using for dealing in real life and if it happened ,  it won't be in the near future , but lets say it happened i think the prices will increase

This happens after that crypto will improve and source will be excluding therefore it will amplify and increase, but best without hesitation bitcoin is not impressive it's genuine budding and future, crypto entirely in a jiffy is not for everyone, yet. crypto fine currently are facing a plight of rejections and struggles