what happen if everyone knows crypto? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

what happen if everyone knows crypto?

11 hours ago, Basel098 said:

It is good that everyone can work with bitcoin. Trading will become easy and there are controlling currencies with bitcoin that creates good competition.

It is the future with cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, and it is an area where everyone can work. This is great

If every person knows about crypto it will find other detection to the complete over the world. populate will boon to exercise crypto to their day after day life..no one will lug severe money or acknowledgment certificate as they solve want to if u comprise a mobile. at what time the treat of crypto growing the importance of coins will be increasing

On 11/24/2019 at 2:43 PM, kizz said:

what possible things will gonna happen if we all know crypto?

I don't think so if everyone know about cryptocurrency.

For example , grand mother .

Can you explain to them ? If yess , how can you do it ? I Will copy that to my grand mother.

There are still few people in the world who are familiar with cryptocurrencies. This is the main reason fiat money still exists. when most people learn about crypto, they will use it in all countries (except for those who do not want to develop)

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

48 minutes ago, Golap said:

People will start to use crypto to their daily life..no one will carry hard cash or credit card because they do need to if u have a mobile. When the use of crypto increasing the worth of coins will be increasing    

People still carry credit cards, there are bitcoin ATMS in some parts of the world, but i think this is primitive.

what happens if everyone knows crypto? anyone can process transactions using computing. if on that occasion it will happen, then people will look more at their laptops, computers and cellphones. very ironic. this world will only be filled with people like that.

On 11/24/2019 at 1:20 PM, Rocky01 said:

If it will really happened then our crypto world will be in the moon ,but I don't think that it will happen in real .

When all the peoples will know about the crypto market than on that time the coins will go so much up becasue on that time so many peoples will invest their money in the market and this is really true becasue on that time so much investment will come in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

21 hours ago, juos1s said:

When people start investing, the cryptocurrency market will grow rapidly, and cryptocurrencies will become popular day by day.

They will be investing a lot in cryptocurrencies, the market will really grow into a big market.

If everyone knows cryptocurrency there's a possibility that its  demand and price will increase because people won't let an opportunity to earn huge amount of money by just purchasing and storing this cryptocurrency.

if everyone knows crypto and get involved with it,well, chances are no more people will get hungry,they can be able to earn money even they dont have jobs,and ofcourse it will also affects the price of crypto

If incase that everyone are literate wnough with crypto and knows how to trade it,well,many will get the benefits of it and earn money that can support their financial needs and price can increase 

This will not be good, the price will go down because it will be easy to get it.. not like these crypto its used by a small number of people, i think its better not used by all people in the world.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I thinkone day all people knows about bitcoin because bitcoin popolarity and acceptance incrace day by day.many country also gave the opportunity to use bitcoin foe thier it is a acceptabel.they pay their utilly bills,restaurant bills,tuition bills,etc. It will ne a great day.when every one knows  about bitcoin people 

26 minutes ago, Innoxent Ch said:

It is good for whole world when everyone know about crypto.No one can be unemployed at that time.When everyone know they will be earn enough to meet their needs.In my opinion when everyone knows about crypto there will be no financial problems.

I think you are right it will be good for everyone if they have knowledge about crypto currency. In my opinion it is good way to earn money and to have your own small business and it csn enable youngsters to start their investment and can achieve their goals it will also help to overcome poverty and unemployment which will rise the economic conditions of a region. 

If everyone knows crypto then they can easily work in this forum. Cryptotalk give us many futured. Without investment we can earn more money by this forum

On 11/24/2019 at 1:52 PM, jawadtahmid said:

If everyone knows about crypto it will get more recognition to all over the world. People will start to use crypto to their daily life..no one will carry hard cash or credit card because they do need to if u have a mobile. When the use of crypto increasing the worth of coins will be increasing    

If this thing happens the it will very good to the world & then everyone will start accepting the btc & alt coins & start investing in it to gain more money in the real world. Their economic development will have a boost & will be happy.

I believe that even after knowing about cryptocurrency, will not all of the people get interested on it. Someone gets better job on his workplace,  someones happy with other activities. If there more way invent to work sectior will bring more people here in this industry....  Peace

i dont think that it will happen in real life. But if its happen the demand of crypto will increase. And the supply of money will decreased   

It would be very interesting, people earning more and no one will be unemployed sinve they have the work here, in that case the economy of the country will increased 

On 11/24/2019 at 1:43 PM, kizz said:

what possible things will gonna happen if we all know crypto?

Bitcoin started the crypto market. And it's price started with only $0.01 USD. It's price increase because of it's community. If more people knew about it. I think they will join to it's community and crypto price will rise more.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/24/2019 at 1:20 PM, Rocky01 said:

If it will really happened then our crypto world will be in the moon ,but I don't think that it will happen in real .

It will happen in real and soon because in the market we see that so many peoples will join the market and invest their money and the transaction limit is going to be high becasue so many time will see that most of the peoples will invest huge amount like in millions to invest in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day