Does Satoshi really own a website? Or is it fake? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Does Satoshi really own a website? Or is it fake?

I was wandering around the Internet and I was caught with an article called:
(Part 1) Satoshi Nakamoto reveals new facts about the genesis of Bitcoin
I entered the site and read a strange story about the emergence of a new site for Satoshi Nakamoto tells the story in several parts
I am not sure this information is correct, but it is a funny story and worth reading so I liked to share it with you
This is the alleged Satoshi website address:
https://satoshinrh.com

Give us your opinion if you allow this information

Where did you read that news from ? Cause its most likely fake. That website isnt satoshis for sure. it might be some malicious website trying to steal your data so it would be better to avoid it. Satoshi currently doesnt own any website.

He's so rich that he does not need websites for him to get paid. His identity has already been marked as a legacy to crypto and those impostors are the only one wants to ruin him. Stealing his unknown identity and pretend they are satoshis who are managing it in order to gain more money. 

The only website that Nakamoto ever made could be bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org other than that is juts another dude claiming to be Satoshi.

Satoshi is BTC. The first site for this coin is YOBIT and for forums the only place is here Cryprtotalk, I think it's a scam site! Best avoid it,especially if this site is looking for new users.

4 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

Satoshi doesn't have a website, don't believe what they say most are scammers, he had an account on Bitcointalk apart from that there is nothing

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your opinion.

Satoshi does not have a website, and he only has bitcointalk which is always being developed until almost the whole world knows that bitcoin provides huge benefits for them.

Satoshi only had bitcointalk and he developed it to have a large market.

Satoshi Nakamoto is a very famous person but we are not yet sure if Satoshi is the one who own this website, because it is not yet confirmed and satoshi was disappeared for a long time and we don't have news about satoshi, we're not yet sure if satoshi is still alive or if satoshi is still wondering or remembering about us bothering if he is the owner of this website. 

I never heard that Satoshi have a website from anyone or anything online, all what they are saying is fake, don't believe them, if so there will be an official news and all interested in bitcoin would know about that

Satoshi Nakamoto is very famous and I think he is looking for him a lot and the crypto community already knows about him. So that website was never recognized by Sathosi Nakamoto and it really wasn't his site

Even if Satoshi Nakamoto is alive, he just didn't have time to make sites like this, I think it's just a Scam site trying to gain an audience on a popular name.

14 hours ago, yifnt said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is very famous and I think he is looking for him a lot and the crypto community already knows about him. So that website was never recognized by Sathosi Nakamoto and it really wasn't his site

Satoshi has become the icon of the Bitcoin world and many who are looking for fame or profit have tried and will try to exploit the name of Satoshi , but I think there is no proof yet who is Satoshi . The mystery of his character has become like a myth and I think that if he appears he will break this myth.

Satoshi Nakamoto is just an invisible man do he cannot start any crypto websites st the moment I only guess that he's website is only bitcointalk.org forum but I don't sure if he has more than that cryptocurrency website so just be aware of scammers.

7 minutes ago, Hanhassie said:

You also got it wrong sorry. Bitcointalk was not created by Satoshi i think so, it was develop by some group of people out there to have a community to talk about crypto

I think that Satoshi was the originator of the existence of the crypto forum so that he could develop it fully. If there is a mistake, understand from me, please understand because I only listen to the story of Satoshi only in passing.

On 11/24/2019 at 7:41 AM, Crypto123 said:

I was wandering around the Internet and I was caught with an article called:
(Part 1) Satoshi Nakamoto reveals new facts about the genesis of Bitcoin
I entered the site and read a strange story about the emergence of a new site for Satoshi Nakamoto tells the story in several parts
I am not sure this information is correct, but it is a funny story and worth reading so I liked to share it with you
This is the alleged Satoshi website address:
https://satoshinrh.com

Give us your opinion if you allow this information

every now and then come guy in crypto world gets bored and he starts claiming he is the real satoshi and he gives out some fake proves and most people fall for it, i've seen this happening a few times in twitter.

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

every now and then come guy in crypto world gets bored and he starts claiming he is the real satoshi and he gives out some fake proves and most people fall for it, i've seen this happening a few times in twitter.

That's true many have claimed in the past that they are Satoshi, and I think many will claim in the future that they are Satoshi, Satoshi has become as an icon or as a beautiful legend and I think some probably get the illusion that it really is Satoshi without feeling it means like schizophrenia.

3 hours ago, Sameer25 said:

I still dont k ow what is this santoshi i just heard from people and tey dont usually tell me about this i dont know why i just wanted to k ow about it from Anyone who is interested 

you're on here posting and receiving free sathosis daily but you still didnt even bother looking up what satoshi is? now thats just called being lazy..

Without concept. 99% percent of people who know him never talked to him and did not talk, so you can not say for sure, maybe just someone wants to PR his site on his behalf.

Nope, that's just another faketoshi. I followed Satoshi reveal from parts 1-3 before on the website and he just argued unclearly. Some of the discussions on Bitcointalk had previously been discussed with Satoshi, they said the language style was different. The last important thing is that he does not have the private key of his address for reasons missing.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

I am not sure to, what i was sure about is that, he created am account on Bitcointalk after crypto was created amd ahe also made some post with that account

If your opinion is true then why aren't you popular in the world because he uses your account even though he used it after the crypto was made, so I think you should be better than him at this time.

I also heard from my friend about that site but after my search I found that it is not the real website from him. It may be from any scammer who will want to scan the crypto community. 

1 minute ago, Hanhassie said:

Ate you referring to me or him, i am already perplexed. Why will i be better than him after all I am nobody compared to him

precisely you are nobody compared to him, so I encourage you so that one day you can be more famous and give them what they want from the forum that you create later.
I just want you to be even more enthusiastic for the future because I'm sure you can do the best for yourself.

Haha 🤣, relax guys, this self-proclaimed Satoshi Nakamoto shouldn't be taken too seriously. If he wants to prove that he is the real Satoshi, all he really needs to do is log in his bitcointalk.org account and post a new message from there. Did he? Or update the bitcoin.org webpage to include this "Reveal: Part I" of his. Did he?

Look, we even have our very own "Satoshi Nakamoto" here on Cryptotalk:

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/993-satoshi-nakamoto/

Untitled00.thumb.jpg.a89fe7a2f542b6267052499a97fe1a85.jpg

Don't take this guy too seriously folks, it's an obvious fake too 🤣.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

We don't know the truth about that website. Today, many people claim that they are the real Satoshi Nakamoto and spreading the news to prove. But I think people do not just believe that they are the real Satoshi Nakamoto because if he is the real one, he can be able to sign in into his wallet and make a signed message to prove that he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto. But until now, no one can do this although they still insist on the real one. People still not believe them. Let us let the real Satoshi Nakamoto in his hidden place and watching bitcoin moves while he still does another project with his friends.