Does Satoshi really own a website? Or is it fake? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Does Satoshi really own a website? Or is it fake?

no i think that satoshi website is not real webssite and it is fake cause there have been lots of fake satoshi websties so don't trust them i think if satoshi wanted to be seen he/she/they would have done it already.

I think it's fake, because satoshi nakamoto is big person, and if he wants to show him he will do it more trustly

no it is all fake news about the satoshi nakamoto , if he ever will to reveal himself then he would first notice other about it on bitcoin official site or bitcointalk , all those interviews and view are fake that website shares

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, I do not think that this news is correct. The figure of Satoshi is still mysterious. No one knows who he is and many people use this to create fake websites and news and publish information without any facts.

Thats not Satoshi Nakamoto website! I dont think if he gets even a single minute to sit down and write in a blog. He must be very busy to control bitcoin while us we think bitcoin is not controlled by anyone.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

satoshi nakamoto still remain controversial,so anyone can make a website and named it after satoshi to be tallked about or became popular.so this is clear that it is fake and use only for popularity.

No way as far as I know Satoshi doesn't own any website. It's all fake news. Satoshi nakamoto no need any website to earn money he is already a giant in cryptocurrencies.

Satoshi is gone and nothing todsay is owned or used by them, so do not believe these users.

I think nakamoto is just a name for group or just a symbol for the btc who knows what is going on and why after making bitcoin he doesn't appear that day to the world.

This might be the work of scammers to get people ripped off their money and investment. I have been working on bitcoin for a while and I have up to 10months experience in it and I have never come across it any of these cryptocurrency sites 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Alex999 said:

Well thats show the importance of cryptocurrencies in coming time cryptocurrencies increase more and more people adopt cryptocurrencies digital currencies replace Fiat currency in future because there is a great potential to grow we hope cryptocurrencies legalised in future and its easily use in different countries.

Although this is not our topic and we are talking about something else, but there is nothing wrong, yes I think that the cryptocurrencies are beginning to spread strongly and nothing will stand in their way, and I am sure that it will be the currency of the future and will cancel Fiat currencies.

It should be fake and this has been the main problem of many newbies to fall scam to fake sites claiming to be bitcoin, or a good source of investment

On 3/18/2020 at 12:03 PM, Butterflyy said:

do not think that the website is from real Satoshi Nakamoto. In fact, one should stay away from these kind of websites as these might be fake and may even steal your data.

There was this shameless guy on video on from that site, claiming to be satoshi nakamoto himself, LOL.

12 hours ago, Princeazam said:

Dear friend i think it is a scam site.  There are many scammers in the crypto world. In my opinion there is no website of satoshi. So kepp distance from those scammers.              

It is true that you must stay as far away as possible from these scammers, many people claim that they are Satoshi in order to attract people to their traps and hunt them after that, as well as there are many sites that try to do the same.

Maybe someone has created a website to represent  Satoshi to give the information about the cryptocurrency. Why should we always think negative? It is not necessary to be Satoshi Nakamoto to create the website having the similar name because we also called Satoshi for the small unit of Bitcoin. 

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is not needed a website exchange to promote his Bitcoin creation, with the all tools we have now in the internet is not necessary the website, but is possible a third party do that with name Satoshi.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/24/2019 at 6:41 AM, Crypto123 said:

I was wandering around the Internet and I was caught with an article called:
(Part 1) Satoshi Nakamoto reveals new facts about the genesis of Bitcoin
I entered the site and read a strange story about the emergence of a new site for Satoshi Nakamoto tells the story in several parts
I am not sure this information is correct, but it is a funny story and worth reading so I liked to share it with you
This is the alleged Satoshi website address:
https://satoshinrh.com

Give us your opinion if you allow this information

The only real site or forum I know for Satoshi Nakamoto is Bitcointalk as he is the real creator of that forum. Any other sites are more likely to be fake.

Indeed it is a funny story, it seems that he is a big liar no more than that, many people claim that they are Satoshi Nakamoto but without evidence to prove their words, only words of no value.

On 11/24/2019 at 7:41 AM, Crypto123 said:

I was wandering around the Internet and I was caught with an article called:
(Part 1) Satoshi Nakamoto reveals new facts about the genesis of Bitcoin
I entered the site and read a strange story about the emergence of a new site for Satoshi Nakamoto tells the story in several parts
I am not sure this information is correct, but it is a funny story and worth reading so I liked to share it with you
This is the alleged Satoshi website address:
https://satoshinrh.com

Give us your opinion if you allow this information

Maybe that website is not the satoshi nakamoto website, they should use the name if satoshi in order to scam people. But the website that's crested by satoshi nakamoto is only bitcointalk that's I know.

In fact, no one knows who Satoshi is, the character who puzzled the world. Every time a prosecutor goes out to claim that He is Satoshi without proof of his words, Satoshi will remain that unknown man.

9 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Maybe that website is not the satoshi nakamoto website, they should use the name if satoshi in order to scam people. But the website that's crested by satoshi nakamoto is only bitcointalk that's I know.

Yes, true, there is no Satoshi site and it is said that he was the founder of BitcoinTalk, there are many people who use the Satoshi name in order to gain fame and money. So be careful.

Nobody knows this, there are many sites that claim to belong to Satoshi Nakamoto and also there are many people who claim to be Satoshi but I believe that the true Satoshi Nakamoto will remain unknown forever.

10 hours ago, newerafuck said:

Its difficult to understand someone using the name or does really this name person exist and having relation with btc. if any group is just using his name for their business then it is alarmng.

We don't need to trust any business or wallet that has it, this isn't unusual at all, it is better to forget about this claims to be Satoshi

I think that this is a normal fake site that just makes money from the affiliate program, and specifically from site visits

Edited by NevermindNe