Does Satoshi really own a website? Or is it fake? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Does Satoshi really own a website? Or is it fake?

Still don't know everyone who is actually sathosi but we know that sathosi is not website. If sathoshi Nakamoto telling about bitcoin fact than that is great.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:41 AM, Crypto123 said:

I was wandering around the Internet and I was caught with an article called:
(Part 1) Satoshi Nakamoto reveals new facts about the genesis of Bitcoin
I entered the site and read a strange story about the emergence of a new site for Satoshi Nakamoto tells the story in several parts
I am not sure this information is correct, but it is a funny story and worth reading so I liked to share it with you
This is the alleged Satoshi website address:
https://satoshinrh.com

Give us your opinion if you allow this information

It is quite a jock, I think Satoshi nakamoto does not need a website, he is still a mystery whom can not be solved i think, if it possible than someone definitely have resolved it.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:16 PM, heelsibat said:

Mister Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of cryptocurrencies. Hee is the father, we can say. After Bitcoin released lot of people claim that they are satoshi nakamoto but unfortunately satoshi nakamoto is hidden and no one knows his original name. So if you see any website who claim that is owned by satoshi nakamoto, then it is definitely and hundred percent fake. Don't go for it you can lose all of your money.

You  are right that satoshi nakamoto is the inventer of Bitcoin .He is the Father of Bitcoin .After Bitcoin release people opposes bitcoin and after that many people claim that They are satoshi nakamoto.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:48 AM, Ahamed744 said:

The place managed everyone to look over the fact that current information with? Produce a in all likelihood pretend. The fact that web-site isn't satoshis undoubtedly. it's certain noxious web-site planning to swipe important computer data which means that it may be safer to refrain from it all. Satoshi right now doesn't own personal all web-site.

Yes, this is a high possibility that this site can be a phishing site and take advantage of the name and reputation of Satoshi in order to attract victims and then steal their data. Therefore, great care must be taken.

From what I have gathered sites that claim to have been made and run by Satoshi are most definitely fake as there is no confirmed identity for him and these sites might just be trying to get malicious programs on your device.

On 11/24/2019 at 11:00 AM, Hanhassie said:

Satoshi doesn't have a website, don't believe what they say most are scammers, he had an account on Bitcointalk apart from that there is nothing

Yes..satoshi didn't own any websites..that's only a fake news which come in the market only just to scam the traders or newbies in the name of satoshi.

I've never heard it that websites. Im just only heard that Satoshi Nakamoto made Bitcointalk forum for Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency community

On 11/24/2019 at 10:41 AM, Crypto123 said:

I entered the site and read a strange story about the emergence of a new site for Satoshi Nakamoto tells the story in several parts
I am not sure this information is correct, but it is a funny story and worth reading so I liked to share it with you

We know Satoshi Nakamato is founder of bitcoin. Many people still believe Satoshi Nakamato not revel his face but  Craig Steven Wright claim he is Shatoshi Nakamato. 

Many people not believe Craig wright for Shatoshi Nakamato. I think this web site make Craig wright.  

Satochi is one of most strange name in our time as no one can give you any correct information about this person as most of peoples sure this is fake name used by few agencies or institute for this Bitcoin and many believes he is died but may be in near future we will have something authentic about this but right now its not sure Satoshi is doing work on any project or in any where its never been revealed.

No Satoshi Nakamoto don't own anything, he is just the developers of Bitcoin and than left it for the world, since then he has not been seen or heard from.

2 minutes ago, Traderbtc28 said:

A friend of mine also told me about that site but after my research I found that it is not the real website from him. It may be from any scammer who will want to scam the crypto community. 

Yes, this is a high possibility. Many scammers are trying to use the big name and reputation of Satoshi to achieve their goals in attracting a large number of victims because they know that Satoshi is loved by a large number of people.

maybe this website fake using only satoshis nakmoto name for fame.this website is looking totally fake.satoshi not created website.

Umm... well mate I don't think that many people try to prove himself as a Satoshi but it's not true and no activity found in past days and Nakamuto have 900k bitcoin and wallet inactive more then 6 years so why Satoshi buy website and everyone can buy domain with different names i think.....

15 hours ago, Sshill said:

Umm... well mate I don't think that many people try to prove himself as a Satoshi but it's not true and no activity found in past days and Nakamuto have 900k bitcoin and wallet inactive more then 6 years so why Satoshi buy website and everyone can buy domain with different names i think.....

Also who told you that he owns 900 bitcoin ?? !!! This is also a rumor !! Who told that Satoshi  owns 900 Bitcoin and how do people know that if no one knows his true personality. I personally think he owns much more.

I personally think that bigger people are just using Satoshi Nakamoto's name for publicity purposes, someone as big as cryptocurrencies or bitcoin, as its creator, I personally think if I was him or her I would not want to be named, people can go against you and do unmoral things.

I think the only thing that Satoshi owns that related to cryptocurrency is bitcoin, because he is the one who developed or invented it. Also I think he will not create a website to do something like that, he also doesn't want to expose his self.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:30 AM, Hanhassie said:

Satoshi doesn't have a website, don't believe what they say most are scammers, he had an account on Bitcointalk apart from that there is nothing

So many peoples will think that satoshi is the person that create the BTC and the crypto market base than where is the satoshi and how he looks like because now the peoples know that no one satoshi is live this is just create the person idea and peoples will believe on this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think so she is a real website. it was not I think they don't pay. but it's not happen.  and now satoshi is value is very high. because their performance their activities all good. that's why she and because demand day by day increase. 

There are several people claiming now to be satoshi, so if Satoshi should have any website, it will definitely not be the original Satoshi Nakamoto. So just be careful in your dealings with any imposter out there.

On 1/20/2020 at 3:31 PM, Digicoin said:

Everything Satoshi Created was decentralized. And that is why I believe is not a single person. 

Really, there are many people who think Satoshi is a group of people and not a single person, and they have used this nickname to hide their true identity. Indeed, all of those who appeared and declared that Satoshi, their lies, immediately appeared.

I am sure if he even exist,the name Satoshi doesn't enclose a website and i don't have faith in in their axiom as most are scammers, he had an checking account on Bitcointalk apart from that in attendance is nothing

On 11/24/2019 at 2:16 PM, heelsibat said:

Mister Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of cryptocurrencies. Hee is the father, we can say. After Bitcoin released lot of people claim that they are satoshi nakamoto but unfortunately satoshi nakamoto is hidden and no one knows his original name. So if you see any website who claim that is owned by satoshi nakamoto, then it is definitely and hundred percent fake. Don't go for it you can lose all of your money.

Yes you are absolutely right Mr Satoshi Nakamoto is inventor of cryptocurrency yes he is the father. Yes it is unknown that what is his original name.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:57 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

Satoshi is BTC. The first site for this coin is YOBIT and for forums the only place is here Cryprtotalk, I think it's a scam site! Best avoid it,especially if this site is looking for new users.

Yeah,they are just using his name to attract attention of people.They created site to get free traffic.These site must be reported.They are scamming people .

On 11/24/2019 at 12:41 PM, Crypto123 said:

Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't own a website, that is fake. The only thing that I know to Satoshi Nakamoto is that he is the developer or the creator of the Bitcoin until now Satoshi Nakamoto's real identity is unknown whether is it a group of people or not.

2 hours ago, jounfiu said:

Satoshi is BTC. The primary region for this coin is YOBIT and for gatherings the as it had been positioned is right here Cryprtotalk, I suppose it's a trick location! Best avoid it,mainly if this vicinity is attempting to find unused customers.

I think you did not read the topic well and did not understand the question !!! Please read the topic well and try to write useful things instead of saying strange words and incomprehensible things. In order to maintain your continuity in the forum, you must do good things.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Да это правда )) Он постоянно что то говорит о Биткоине, то плохо , то хорошо, но пока он его рекламирует и привлекает внимание нам это на руку.  После халвинга скорее всего будет небольшой спад, но это в теории, на самом деле сейчас сложно сказать как пойдет цена, вполне возможно что до 20 апреля цена вырастет до 80-85 , а там может и будет откат , то совсем небольшой....
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram   https://juststake.org
    • Блокчейн – это технология, которая была изначально разработана для обеспечения безопасности транзакций с криптовалютами, такими как биткоин. Однако блокчейн имеет потенциал для применения в различных областях, включая выборы президента. В данной статье мы рассмотрим, как блокчейн может помочь в проведении выборов президента и обеспечить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность результатов.   1. Безопасность   Одной из основных проблем традиционных систем голосования является возможность манипуляции результатами выборов. С использованием блокчейна, голоса избирателей могут быть зашифрованы и добавлены в цепочку блоков, что делает невозможным изменение результатов и подделку голосов.   2. Прозрачность   Блокчейн обеспечивает прозрачность и доступность данных. Информация о голосах избирателей будет доступна всем участникам сети, что позволит следить за процессом голосования и убедиться в его честности.   3. Идентификация   С помощью технологии блокчейн можно обеспечить идентификацию избирателей без необходимости передачи личной информации третьим лицам. Каждый участник сможет проверить свой голос и убедиться, что он участвовал в выборах.   4. Улучшение участия   Блокчейн также может помочь увеличить участие избирателей в выборах за счет удобства и безопасности процесса голосования. Электронное голосование с использованием блокчейна позволит голосовать из любой точки мира, что может привлечь больше людей к участию в выборах.   Использование технологии блокчейн в выборах президента может повысить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность голосования. Это позволит избежать мошенничества, обеспечить честный подсчет голосов и повысить доверие избирателей к выборам. Несмотря на некоторые технические и юридические проблемы, внедрение блокчейна в выборы может стать важным шагом к совершенствованию демократических процессов.
    • Важным шагом стало то, что Google начал индексировать данные блокчейна Биткойна в результатах своих поисковых систем. Теперь пользователи могут искать адреса биткойнов и просматривать детали транзакций непосредственно в результатах поиска Google.   Эта интеграция произошла после многих лет непростых отношений Google с Биткойном. Технический гигант запретил рекламу, связанную с биткойнами, в 2018 году, а затем изменил курс в январе 2024 года и разрешил рекламу биткойн-ETF после их одобрения в начале этого года. Изменение политики сигнализировало о потеплении позиции Google. Теперь отображение данных Биткойна в результатах поиска значительно расширяет публичный доступ к активности в сети. Благодаря тому, что Google ежедневно обрабатывает более 3,5 миллиардов поисковых запросов, основные данные блокчейна Биткойн теперь удобно доступны наряду со стандартными веб-результатами.   В настоящее время Google поддерживает три формата адресов — P2PKH, P2SH и Bech32. При поиске по любому из этих публичных адресов Биткойн пользователи увидят текущий баланс, его последнее обновление и баланс на момент последней транзакции. Этот шаг является значительным, учитывая обширную глобальную базу пользователей Google. Массовое внедрение Биткойна частично зависит от доступных инструментов для изучения и понимания блокчейна Биткойна, а поиск Google в некоторой степени демократизирует эту возможность. Однако в то время как Google предпринимает шаги по массовому внедрению, сторонники Биткойна, ориентированные на конфиденциальность, выразили обеспокоенность. Как прокомментировал  X Васаби Кошелек : «Теперь подумайте, что значит для Google индексировать всю активность транзакций в биткойнах. У Google так много дополнительных данных, что они могут связать их с вашим стеком». Поскольку блокчейн Биткойна является общедоступным, Google, отображающий балансы и транзакции, не раскрывает никакой закрытой информации. Но он централизует и выявляет данные, которые раньше были более неясными. Это обеспокоило биткойнеров, которые предпочитают минимизировать раскрытие информации и сохранять конфиденциальность. Тем не менее, многие биткойнеры аплодируют Google за постепенную интеграцию.   Предоставляя первичные данные наряду со стандартными результатами, Google открыл двери для более широкой онлайн-грамотности. Если распространение продолжит расти, более комплексная индексация может отстать.
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io