Does Satoshi really own a website? Or is it fake? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Does Satoshi really own a website? Or is it fake?

On 24.11.2019 at 08:41, Crypto123 said:

I was wandering around the Internet and I was caught with an article called:
(Part 1) Satoshi Nakamoto reveals new facts about the genesis of Bitcoin
I entered the site and read a strange story about the emergence of a new site for Satoshi Nakamoto tells the story in several parts
I am not sure this information is correct, but it is a funny story and worth reading so I liked to share it with you
This is the alleged Satoshi website address:
https://satoshinrh.com

Give us your opinion if you allow this information

I do not really believe that this is a real site. Consider that Satoshi Nakamoto have not seen one in person. And in General, I do not really believe that blockchain and bitcoin were created by one person. Maybe I'm wrong.

Be aware connected with scammers bro, this originator connected with bitcoin wouldn't invent almost any web-sites intended for bitcoin facts. And so simply just stay clear of the internet site.

That website is fake they created this website to create a bad news. Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of Bitcoins, but other say bitcointalk is the website of Satoshi for me it's not true other moderator or administrator is the owner of Bitcointalk.

Satoshi Nakamoto remains anonymous at this moment in time.Even if there are people who claim that he or they are Satoshi Nakamoto the one who invented Bitcoin years back but they can't prove anything.Nakamoto leave us with his creation.What hinders bitcoins idea of decentralization and trade anonymously is one of bitcoins concept as well as the creator I guess. 

Satoshi do have website on https://bitcoin.org  After that he made a forum that became bitcointalk.org. I nakamoto vouch for satoshi, lol.

The website in the op wanted a traffic so bad. And it's not bad idea too. Thanks to the internet magic vision and coin.

I agree what was said almost always before. Scam - be very careful.
Again, somebody is trying to benefit from the man who made a great invention by using his name. Isn't even his real name most propably

On 12/20/2019 at 12:08 AM, Nakamoto said:

Somebody, please call the police here. Please do research and then post. Please have look at the bitcoin wiki, and you will find all the answers there.

No problem, I will call the moderators, It is clear that you have no useful work in the forum except sarcasm and ridicule of the members, you have commented on more than one post to me in the same way of ridicule, if you do not like topics please do not enter here and not reply. Instead of being ridiculed, please provide useful information so that everyone can benefit from your endless experience, of which I have not seen anything so far. Another matter, Mr @Nakamoto, you name yourself Satoshi Nakamoto. I hope your morals are the same.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

Just now, juos1s said:

People who know him never talk to him, Satosi is the father of bitcoin and he is a mystery to us, many people do not know him

Yes, and in my opinion, this ambiguity increases the popularity of this beloved character. The problem is that there are some people who have strange things in their minds who think themselves as Satoshi, call themselves by his name, and act as Satoshi. These are psychopaths.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:29 PM, ashua1 said:

It is fake satosi that has disappeared for 7-8 years now and he has not been present since then so he cannot create his own web.

Yes, that's right. There are many reasons why people don't believe this is the real Satoshi. People loved Satoshi because he became a legend, and even if the real Satoshi appeared, no one would believe him because people love legends.

As I know satosi had no website but he had an account in bitcointalk. I think any scammer made this news. this is not looking real to me so be careful about any fake news.

Satoshi does not have a site, it is most likely his idol who wants to be considered Satoshi. No, I do not believe that the site belongs to Satoshi, because it does not look like it. 

1 hour ago, Binjit said:

Satoshi dont have any website.many online workes make site name of him and write
articals about him for become populer and crowd flow come on their websites
some scammer are also doing like this.You provided link is not of satoshi

1 hour ago, bliznec said:

Satoshi does not have a site, it is most likely his idol who wants to be considered Satoshi. No, I do not believe that the site belongs to Satoshi, because it does not look like it. 

Satoshi obviously does not own this site but some here say that he owns Bitcointalk.org . This is very possible. I have heard this from more than one source and the date of establishment of this forum is close to the date of the creation of Bitcoin.

2 minutes ago, Loly said:

Satoshi will remain a legend for many decades. As for the allegations addressed by most social media sites about Satoshi, they are all false and most notably, Van Roger’s claim that he is the true personality of the nickname.

Yes, indeed, he will remain a legend for several decades and it is a truly beautiful legend, and people love these legends, and I have previously said that even if the real Satoshi appeared, no one would believe him because people love myths.

No Santoshi not own a website he is an creator of bitcoin he invented bitcoin this is the reason and I don't think that he has own a website if he had then all people knows about that 

Satoshi created both bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.com websites back in 2009 and 2010.

I don't think that he had created any more websites and there are too many scammers trying to impersonate him since Bitcoin started becoming more mainstream in 2013. 

On 11/24/2019 at 9:41 AM, Crypto123 said:

I entered the site and read a strange story about the emergence of a new site for Satoshi Nakamoto tells the story in several parts
I am not sure this information is correct, but it is a funny story and worth reading so I liked to share it with you

I think this is fake. lot of persons claimed to be satoshi nakamoto but can not prove it by strong evidences. So Satoshi nakamoto is a mystery and will remain mystery. 

I think this is a completely fake website. Satoshi didn’t have any website. Satoshi always tries to hide him from cryptos. So I don’t think he will make a website.   

7 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Satoshi created both bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.com websites back in 2009 and 2010.

I don't think that he had created any more websites and there are too many scammers trying to impersonate him since Bitcoin started becoming more mainstream in 2013. 

Yes, that's right, but I think you mean bitcointalk.org the popular and well-known forum because I think no such address is bitcointalk.com. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

4 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, that's right, but I think you mean bitcointalk.org the popular and well-known forum because I think no such address is bitcointalk.com. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

You are right. It is bitcointalk.org, I'm using it almost everyday and cryptotalk.org also has a bounty there with a signature campaign for senior members and higher. I'm sorry for the mistake.

Be very careful as we are getting more socially active,and internet gives more convenient on everything,scammers also use this chance to make anything to deceive people.

2 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Satoshi obviously does not own this site but some here say that he owns Bitcointalk.org . This is very possible. I have heard this from more than one source and the date of establishment of this forum is close to the date of the creation of Bitcoin.

How do we know that maybe he owns certain connections, it’s no wonder that the creator of Bitcoin can own such resources. 

satoshi nakamato is a unknown person he dont have a official website probably thats a fake website and its owner is trying to scam people

On 11/24/2019 at 12:41 PM, Crypto123 said:

Haha it is 100% fake satoshi will not show any affection to bitcoin anymore because i think he believes that bitcoin is already good and well managed that's why he disappeared 

I am not sure if this website is legit or not because since Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto disappear to the public we haven't any update so far about Mr. Nakamoto. I think this website are fake that using the identity of him to become popular.

I guess its a fake news and creates article by someone else honestly I don't know who Satoshi Nakamoto is, and I know nobody does the only we knew about that person is he/she is the creator of cryptocurrency and from that many coins emerges thanks you that idea, and right now that person's identity is still unknown, where abouts, age or anything about that person is unknown, and it's impressive because he/she manage to hide behind the shadows and I think it's cool.