How can I start mining from zero - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nour11

How can I start mining from zero

Hey I just want to ask how can I mine from home and how to start from zero what is the best graphics card for mining especially if my country can't get mining graphics cards thanks for helping

• Useful or interesting 3

I recommend cloud mining of course with a trusted site. but mining at home is very demanding in energy and very expensive and you will need a large investment in equipment

mining crypto at home is more difficult and expensive and profitability remains low and often negative
on the other hand, cloud mining if you find trusted sites provides a certain percentage of benefit according to your investment

• Useful or interesting 1

Those who have the meanings can start only because when there is a man in the market, then what is there after coming arrested .If the writing platform is made the same, then it cannot easily do what it is Pyaasa Market needs to have a platform of the place to do .

Wherever you do business in the world, you will have to start from zero. You talk to me like clothes understand them and start the rest. If you start working in this way, then you will understand and you will also be able to work well. When he works on his own, he gets to do a lot of things. 

• +1 2

I think you will be able to start digging slowly from the beginning of this work. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. And you continue to work slowly. The faster you work, the faster your work will be. Gradually you will be able to go to higher peaks. This is real.

It will be a loss for you to mine at your home and also you wont be able to even pay for the electricity bills with the money you mined.It is not practical to mine at home unless if you have a mining rig.So i wont recommend to you to do this as it is really boring.

• +2 1

I suggest cloud mining. Cloud mining can be quickly characterized as the client's mining bundle rent through the server farm of an organization anyplace on the planet. In cloud mining, the client rents a preparing power at a specific cost and gets installments every day, week by week or month to month in accordance with the produced digital currencies; Notwithstanding, there are a ton of negativities about cloud mining when all is said in done.The cloud mining measure starts quickly when a client who needs to dive into the cloud purchases a processor's capacity bundle or a mine from a mining organization

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I can't tell you anything .Because i have very little information  about  it.If any other members have any information about it kindly share with us.It will be very beneficial for us.

Thank you.

• +2 1

Whenever you start from any platform 

You will start from zero 

But if you do your best 

It will pays you one day it's my promise to you 

If you want to want to earn from mining 

You must have good Fast working internet and Fast Device 

If I add my suggestion 

I will suggest you cloud mining

• +4 1

It is difficult and expensive .and a large amount of electricity is also consumed in it. It will be better to do for a mostly spare person who haven't any other work to do and he really very need for money . And it is best for an experienced professional person . Who knows about the gains and losts of this work. 

My friend note that mining is capital intensive and require lot of time. So make sure you are capable of all these before going into mining if not you will later run into lost

• Useful or interesting 2

If you want to start mining from zero my friend, you need gain knowledge about what types of thing are you gonna start or mining, if you want to mining crypto currency, then you should start gaining knowledge about it and go for that way. 

The price of cryptocurrency is high. If you want to start mining from 0 you need a video card with at least 4 GB version. If you have an 8 GB version your revenue will be 2 times more than 4 GB

It requires a lot of money in the beginning so you should not start mining at home from zero. It also required work hard and also more knowledge about this forum.

I can start mining from zero easily.when i start online working on the internet on any website so we start from zero and mining very easy from zero.i think online working is very easy way of mining.