Best game in the world in your opinion - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nour11

Best game in the world in your opinion

for me the best game are cricket.this game are very interesting for me.and other one is best game are max payne.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 05.10.2020 at 05:10, Nour11 said:

In your opinion what do you think is the best game wether it's on android or iOS or windows or even ps and xbox for me it's assassin's creed and tomb raider cause this games are actually awesome

Subway surfers is the best. I spent a lot of time trying to away from that policemen while studying at school

• +1 1

Clash of clan is the best game in world.  In this game i can  think me as a king. The game is reminiscent of ancient warfare where one king invaded another king's kingdom.

I think PUBG is the best and popular game in the world. because most of the people on the whole world are playing this game morethan other game. on the survey PUBG is the best game company to earn money. that's why, PUBG is the best game in the world. 

There are many games available on internet . Most of these are free but most of tranding games features are paid . But my favorite game is Real Cricket and Luddo. I love these games and I want to these games will become one of  world most played games.

There are many applications available on play store but I want to say games means just wasted of time but  for mind relaxing it's good but not much good and nowadays a famous game pubg everyone addicted in pubg without me I hate it

• +2 1

You are right I have played both and I agree with you, but the most I like is a multiplayer online game, it is called league of legends. It is my favorite game, I have been playing this game for 5 years now and it's so good I never get bored of i.

• +1 1

According to my opinion the best game in the world is pubg .it is a great game and i like the most that game .because the graphics of that game are very nice and i like to play this game and people starting to earn from this game and according to my opinion pubg is the best game of the world and i know that most of the people's opinion is pubg game.

In my opinion, the PUBG Mobile game is the best game up to this point, as it is an open and different world, you can meet new friends and communicate with your friends, in addition to that, Tencent is renewed in ideas as it always introduces new and fun mods in PUBG MOBILE

I don't know you are asking for mobile games or physical games. For me, the best mobile game is only candy crush saga. whenever I play candy crush saga feel relaxing.it decreases my stress. when I feel depression I play this game for a short time. ON  the other hand in physical games I like cricket.it helps us to keep fit and healthy.

I like to play pubg in PC.  I have played many other action games as well. But in my opinion PUBG is really best. Cz I've never being addicted on any games before😂 but when I started to play pubg, it was like I can spend my whole day playing that game..Thats why I think it is the best one. 

Though it is totally my opinion.  I am not like a pro gamer. I like to play what I really enjoy. So others choice can be different from me..!