Airdrop in 1$ BTC - Page 2 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TimopheyKa

Airdrop in 1$ BTC

In the beginning I usually didn't get it, is it an airdrop or what ??  Please give me some additional information, and at the moment you are not up-to-date here so that you know the referral interface is illegal and out of the box.

Hello to everyone who participated in this airdrop after it is over. Did you get paid through it please participate to take advantage of your experiences because I have not tried to get airdrops before

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/24/2019 at 6:53 PM, jawadtahmid said:

Thanks for sharing a new airdrop and brief detail about it. It will be very easy if we follow instruction step by step. Thank you again i will surely give it a try  

yep, I has also registerd to enter the bitcoin address. Indeed I do not understand the next step, hopefully only to the process of entering a bitcoin contact and tomorw waiting to get bitcoin

2 hours ago, bachnhuc8273 said:

yep, I has also registerd to enter the bitcoin address. Indeed I do not understand the next step, hopefully only to the process of entering a bitcoin contact and tomorw waiting to get bitcoin

who participated in this airdrop after it is over. Did you get paid thrugh it please participate to take boon of your experieces because I has not trid to get airdrops befor

Is this website still paying? I'd like to join that if it does. I could share my refferal code on social media and maybe someone can join.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

This will be a real opportunity if its legit. Many people will be profited with it because 1 dollar to each friend that i refer its a very large amount, that means i will earn 100 dollars for just refer 100 friends! Am not sure with this but i will try it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

interesting topic but the information is not enough.did you withdraw from this site ? if you withdrawed from site please give us proof sorry but most of this sites are scam and when you want to withdraw they ask you to deposit first.

This airdrop is one of the projections that I have tried and it did not pay for me and I have put the address of my pilot wallet even to show my main wallet for theft in addition to that it depends on the referral links and therefore there is difficulty in reaching the withdrawal limit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thanks you for sharing this refer and earn website where we will get $1 per refer I want to know that is there any minimum withdraw like $10 or $20 because many website gives withdraw when we reach big amount 

I subscribed to this airdrop before and I got nothing, it is a SCAM as I think like most of the airdrops at the present time they ask you to do a lot of tasks and then after the end of the airdrop they do not give you any currency