How Much is Double BTC Site Trusted? - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

How Much is Double BTC Site Trusted?

On 11/23/2019 at 8:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have invested in a lot of Double BTC sites, but most of the time I have lost my capital, many see the Double BTC sites make a good profit, can it really be trusted Double BTC sites?

I repeat it again and again: the "doublers" are all scams because they are based on a ponzi system. The ponzi is a kind of pyramid scheme in which the investment of each member is reimbursed by the investment of the next member. When there are no more investors, the owner runs away with the cash drawer. The only people to win in this story are the ponzi owners, the early investors and the promoters.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 11/24/2019 at 3:33 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have invested in a lot of Double BTC sites, but most of the time I have lost my capital, many see the Double BTC sites make a good profit, can it really be trusted Double BTC sites?

No. Almost all doublers sites are made to scam, they are the worst type of hyip website and its not recommended to join these type of sites. Most of the time you will just see numbers on your screen but when it comes to withdrawal its ZERO, Nothing

spacer.png

Sites like these are very dangerous as they work for a week collect all the money from the investors and just run away. Better avoid joining these kind of ponzi scheme sites which are very dangerous.

Dont trust any "double money" sites, all of them will be scam 100% . No one will give you 2 btc's if you give 1

On 2/7/2020 at 10:18 PM, Crypto555 said:

There are some websites like this that are legit but they are only paying for a couple of hours or for only the first members that deposit money because they want to promote their website 

That's how a HYIP website works, they pay a little money to the first users that register on their platform so that they promote themselves as a trusted website but when more people deposit money they close their website 

54 minutes ago, chaeli said:
Just now, Crypto555 said:

How much? Honestly I don't think you can even trust it 0% because this is the biggest scam that exists in the crypto world. Only a noob and a stupid guy would send his money to this kind of sites 

Double BTC locales calls for a parcel of hardwork and enthusiasm at the off hazard that you need a extra benefit you want a great quantity of greater wise and committed so that you'll get what you need.

For those of us who already know how fraud works, then we never enter it. But those beginners are what we have to warn, that they sometimes want to get rich quick. And do whatever it takes, like the double btc site.

If you are talking is the double youre btc in just only 24hours hmm if that is fresh and launched only in just a minute yes you can invest but only little satoshi becouse most if them are just only scam

there's no bitcoin doubler relied on site.All of this btc doubler sites sre scamed too early.They didn't paid a members 2d time.So dont waste your money and time in btc doubler website online

Btc doubled site are not legit .Do not invest in these site .They have criteria to give double profit to investor if we invest minimum then we can get profit but when we make huge investment like above 0.005 btc then they do not pay us.

I am also lost my money in two doubler site. So I suggest you not to deposit any single coin. They are all fraud. I think when they got some profit they go away from internet. You never connect with them or find the website.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:20 PM, Cryptokiller said:

Double btc sites are totally scam and they aren't trusted by anyway.Every doubler site will scam you.

I'm totally agree with you , all are scam and I really don't know why peoples believe those websites or bot or anything. Who can double your money just like that

0% trusted. because if you think there are no benefit of them with these sites so they don't pay user free balance. so those who trust these sites are fool. these site are pay from others balance for few days and then became scam.

Well as for me I can never trust bitcoins doubler sites because  they are all scammers they profess of doubling your earnings immediately you invest don't be surprised  in the long run your earnings won't be doubled and you will lose it in their hands

Don't invest in btc double sites most of btc double sites is scam I lost my money many times with money double sites so becarefull research about website then invest.

6 minutes ago, stuntdila said:

In my opinion they are scams.that's why I am not investing on those sites, bro don't trust those bitcoin doubling sites you ca loose your all money. use other methods to make profit.

I agree. Just think of how to are going to pay double. They either do it via a pyramid sceme, via high risk trade or they actually never pay.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.