Yobit - withdraw - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Yobit - withdraw

The minimum withdrawl on Yobit depends on what coin you want to withdraw because each coin has a different minimum amount. The withdrawl time is instantly almost every time 

On 1/14/2020 at 3:31 PM, SlavaKPSS said:

This platform is very reliable and has been around for many years. You can not worry about the safety of funds. There is a high commission for withdrawing bitcoins, but that's everywhere.

Bitcoin is very high and no one withdraw bitcoin from yobit , but you can use other coins like litecoin ripple rur and many coins with low fees 

It seems that there is no minimum amount for bitcoin withdrawal , but the Commission for withdrawal is 0.00120000 btc, bitcoin with Yobit is not very profitable to withdraw.

12 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

With drawing bitcoin is expensive. You need to convert it to other cryptocurrencies like litecoin and withdraw. 

I use litecoin on many exchanges and wallets. They are very cheap with transaction fee. I know they will have low fee too on yobit and it was true

Try to exchange bitcoin into Lite coin and then try it. Transaction fees will be low.  XRP and ETH is also to good option to convert your bitcoin.

2 hours ago, Mishadima said:

But I have to say this that this is too high to the users of the exchanger and I will like to say that it will be good if the developers of the site refuse the fees 

Yes you are right in this, but there are many ways to withdraw money from the platform without paying that amount of fees my friend, search you will find in the forum.

I will suggest you to not withdrawa in btc. Because the fee of transaction is too much high. You can withdraw in other crypto currencies such as ltc,xrp which have low fee. 

The minimum withdrawal in fiat Yobit is about 100 rubles. The withdrawal occurs instantly on the card of your bank. From 100 rubles withdrawal to electronic wallet on the exchange Yobit. 

There is no minimum withdrawal amount for Bitcoin on the Yobit platform, you can withdraw any amount you want, but keep in mind that the Bitcoin withdrawal fee is very high and may exceed $ 10.

On the Yobit exchange, you can withdraw any amount of bitcoin , but the Commission will be about 120 thousand Satoshi, and it can take from 15 minutes to 6 hours to withdraw a transaction. 

1 hour ago, IamLeader12 said:

On the Yobit exchange, you can withdraw any amount of bitcoin , but the Commission will be about 120 thousand Satoshi, and it can take from 15 minutes to 6 hours to withdraw a transaction. 

@IamLeader12 The normal yobit withdrawal time is fast, and for bitcoin, it suppose to me 10 minutes but it can take up to 13 minutes at times. As for withdrawal that will take up to six hours, that is not possible on yobit because yobit pay high transaction fee to miners for confirmations to be fast and take no less time. 

Present I think yobit withdrawal fees increase when we do transaction in bitcoin, then we pay 0.0012 bitcoin fees I think its high fees so I suggests to take withdrawal from yobit exchange then use litecoin, because litecoin withdrawal fees very low, so I recommends try only altcoins to take withdrawal.

Since the withdrawal fee on bitcoin transactions is 0.0012btc, it is logical to say the minimum withdrawal is a little above 0.0012btc on bitcoins, I also searched for this but I couldn't get a straight answer.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The minimum withdrawal must be greater than the fees that the yobit platform takes in Bitcoin withdrawals and it is 0.0012 which is a large fee and you must ensure that the wallet to which you will be sent is what is the minimum deposit in it

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/21/2020 at 5:27 PM, malik6314193 said:

I will suggest you to not withdrawa in btc. Because the fee of transaction is too much high. You can withdraw in other crypto currencies such as ltc,xrp which have low fee. 

I've withdrawn with Waves recently. Transaction took one minute and fees were lower than once cent. Although the pair Waves/BTC does not see much traffic and the buy orders are a little higher than other coins. I either use waves or XRP to transfer and sell.

The minimum withdrawal amount for Bitcoin is 200000 Satoshi and I have not withdrawn Bitcoin for a long time because of the high withdrawal fees, but you can trade it for alternative currencies and withdraw with lower fees. As for the time required to complete the transactions, Yobit is characterized by a very fast in the sales process, buying and withdrawing. The longest time it took in the process of withdrawal The last was only 5 minutes

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

dear comrade i tell you that the withdrawal commision of BTC in yobit is 120,000 satoshis so the minimum of withdrawal would be above that amount,the commision is high so i would recommend you to make your withdrawals with another currency as dogecoin or ethereum, i make my exchanges to usd or rubles because the commision in Yobit is lower.

The limit of withdrawal from the platform for Bitcoin currency is 120 thousand Satoshi and this transaction is done within a very short time and if you want to reduce these fees, you can transfer Bitcoin to other currencies and withdraw it

The minimum requirements for withdrawals from yobit exchange is already 0.002 because yobit has more then 120000 satoshi fee for withdrawal and we need withdrawals amount of bitcoin more then fee from this exchange because without proper information.

@jamesvince  that's why we all withdraw with Ripple or Litecoin. Ripple is the best withdrawal option to cashout funds from Yobit (approx. 0.20$).

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Normally if I want to withraw from yobit I don't withraw bitc directly rather I exchanged it to ethereum because ethereum charged a very low fees compare to Bitcoin that the fees is upto approximately 0.0012 Satoshi which is high.