Questionnaire for cryptocurrencies - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
george951

Questionnaire for cryptocurrencies

This questionnaire did not work with me, I do not know why, but if you search for any answer about digital currencies or the field in general, you only need to open a topic and we members will share with you our ideas and what we have of information and I hope that the idea will succeed with you

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

What happen I can't understand this link is not working for me I try to open this link but its fail to open,its good option to me because iam also help to solve your questions, and I find my self how  much knowledge I have in crypto currencies.

My friend, i have not yet open the document but i see many members talking about the language which have been used to that document, i wish it could be an english document so that i could participate and share what i know.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This sis really goo , i wish you all the best in your project , but i think is better to the share your question here because when someone answer you , that make the opportunity for the other people to know new information , , o think is good , because we don’t know all the answers for all questions but this will make us know it.

On 11/23/2019 at 9:19 PM, george951 said:

Hi i am a student at a departure of informatics college and i have a project for cryptocurrencies, and i want to fill a questionnaire people who are relative with that

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEnMbbbB_OiThDneclHHWuvmmTPjBPkd9QRCMWlPybN_LleQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

I've just tried to visit the link but the documents are being translated in Russian, is there has no link that it can be translated in English? Or I can change the language in the document?.

I wish you success in your research and advise you to post the questionnaire link in groups that contain people working in cryptocurrencies or you can post it on Twitter as well.

i would've loved to help, but the survey is nit in english, which i think most people here couldn't answer it because of the same problem as well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 11/24/2019 at 8:15 PM, Migo said:

Yes why not but it seems very hard for me because I don't understand what language is this, i will do my best to help you, good luck for you in this project 

When doing a survey you need to understand and know what is your target audience so it is important to him because he need to change the language that he is using because we can only understand English so we can't answer the survey because of the words

On 12/27/2019 at 11:54 PM, Interface User said:

You have an English version of this? I'm sorry I can't answer this because I can't understand the language. I hope there's an English version because I think it's a good opportunity to answer this questions.

Yes i recently check the link provided but it is not in English language and it is hard to answer. I suggest if you make questionnaire,  please write it in english so others will understand it. Happy posting everyone.

I tried to fill out the forum to help topic creator but all  questions are not in English which is looking like Greek not even Russian. I suggest you to post this link in your local crypto community who understand Greek language properly. Thanks. 

One of the great uses of this forum is such that it has the largest number of people interested in the world of Crypto and what it does It is good for students to invest it in completing their projects and presenting them in a scientific way based on real data

• +1 1

This is a good project. It is good to narrate projects that are concerned with cryptocurrencies. I will see and participate in the survey because I have not participated in these questionnaires before.

I will advise you that whatever questions you can about the crypto industry,so you should share in the group where the experts are present and also active members who can reply to you.I think this will be a good survey and information will reach a lot of people.

• +5 1

This is grate, I hope you're making research about cryptocurrecy which will price the benefits and also the importance of cryptocurrency to the world and to financial sectors and individuals.