Coinbase digital wallet. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jonathancm1

Coinbase digital wallet.

I use Coinbase as an online platform that acts on the one hand as a digital wallet, since you can use it to store all your cryptocurrencies in a safe place. It works like a bank where you can see the amount of cryptocurrencies you have and the current value. Also, as if this were not enough, this digital wallet will also have a unique address of the best cryptocurrencies with which other people can send cryptocurrencies to it, which allows you to receive or make payments with super low commissions, Tell me how you think about the services of Coinbase. Have you had problems with the platform?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Coinbase is the best wallet for bitcoin because of it's zero fees off-blockchain transactions but for the ERC20 tokens or TRC20 tokens it doesn't support them so you must use another wallet for these tokens and i prefer Trust Wallet or Atomic Wallet

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 hours ago, jonathancm1 said:

I use Coinbase as an online platform that acts on the one hand as a digital wallet, since you can use it to store all your cryptocurrencies in a safe place. It works like a bank where you can see the amount of cryptocurrencies you have and the current value. Also, as if this were not enough, this digital wallet will also have a unique address of the best cryptocurrencies with which other people can send cryptocurrencies to it, which allows you to receive or make payments with super low commissions, Tell me how you think about the services of Coinbase. Have you had problems with the platform?

Coinbase is a digital wallet to store your cryptocurrencies, the good thing about this is that it gives you greater security to avoid scams, that's why it has a 5-star rating, I recommend it since here your cryptocurrencies will be safe

Yes my friend coin base is a digital platform. This platform store your coin safely.  It use this wallet for a long time and still enjoy it.      

• +4 1

Coinbase is a digital platform. Since you can use it to store all your cryptocurrencies in a safe place. It may have many advantages. Its security system is very strong and advanced and no one can hack this wallet.

• +2 2

I think coinbase is the best online wallet. Because from my begging I am using this wallet. It is very much safe and secured. I haven't find any kind of issue in this wallet. I always recommend this wallet to others. 

Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet for securing cryptocurrencies there is no chance of hacking. It has very low transaction fees. It is very popular and easy to use. It is great wallet for securing cryptocurrencies. Everyone should try to this wallet for cryptocurrencies

Coinbase wallet is very safe for your currency storing. Coinbase wallet is best for storing digital currency. This wallet has wonderful features.we can double our coins. It is multi currency wallet.in which we can store multipl types of coins sell and buy.. I suggest all of you to use this wallet.

There are many wallets in this forum. That's the advantage of using a wallet. However, Coinbase is the best wallet, you can use Digital Coinbase Wallet if you want. It compiles the currency, it is the best way to invest. It will be very protective. It allows you to transact with security, without any hassle.

Yes my friend, you are right. Coinbase is really a good and safe wallet in the Crypto world that can store, sending and receiving of Cryptocurrencies, and also allows you to trade with other coins. It has 2fa security feature that gives strengthen to it's security.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Coinbase digital wallet in one of the most popular in the world and all united state can used it because it is a digital wallet and it having the enough space. It provides the best security system. It is most convenient and easy to use. It having the unique features. 

• +2 1

Their are many types of wallets to store our crypto curencies .but coinbase is a digital wallet which we can store our cryptocurencies.it is the most popular in all over the world .it is easy to use .its security system is very strong and it is safe wallet.

• +2 1

Coinbase is one of the best platform for trading,  investing, mining and storing money. Most of the crypto users use coinbase for its reliability. It is well secured and it keep our information safe. 

• +3 1

No problem on this platform. Cionbase is very popular or secure wallet. This is world wide wallet. They work very well. And easy to use this work very nicely. And provide the private key., I recommend you. Thank you Have a nice day..! 

• +3 1

Coinbase wallet is not unknown by anyone due to its features.This wallet not only store coins and tokens but also secure them.and the best feature is that it give us free transactions.

Coinbase digital is one of the best wallet which ensure security to your currency .you can send and recieve coins through it.It hass less transaction fee thats why it is popular .For bitcoin transaction it is totally free but i did not support TRC 20 and Erc 20 .

Coinbase is a computerized cash trade and he is the best wallet for bitcoin .Coinbase as an online stage that follows up on the one hand as an advanced wallet, since you can utilize it to store all your digital forms of money in a protected spot. It works like a bank and he gives out Excellent outcomes.i like it very much.

I define coinbase as coinbase is the best online digital wallet.Features of tuis wallet are so good.Now a days coinbase is named on top wallets.Its security is so highly so we can easily store our coins here and exchange currencies from one to other with low fee. 

• +1 1

CoinBase Digital Wallet is the best and trusted wallet. It is a transaction and benefit. It does not have to read any problem. It works very fast. It's all the best to the best.

Coinbase digital is one of the safe and secure wallet, coinbase having a unique and great feature that are responsible of reputation, we can store token ,coin and currencies , so it is easy to use

Coinbase is an online and digital wallet's. It is used for storing coins and tokens.

It also used for buying, sealing and for fastest transaction. Mostly the peoples recommended to use this, because it is More safe and secure. Have great features for users. Due to security system it has good reviews from user's.

• +5 1

Coinbase digital wallet is 100% secure and safe. Million of people use this coinbase wallet because of it's amazing features , this wallet is more reliable and more popular among people , many users take interest in this secured wallet.