How much can you earn in Forex? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
andreitah1820

How much can you earn in Forex?

you can earn billions of euros, if you have billions to invest.

The Forex market is one of the best investment alternatives for savers.

The more money you have to invest the more you can earn.

It is a very attractive market because you will have the possibility to invest at any time of the day, since, the Forex schedule is 24 hours. It only closes at the weekend.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, andreitah1820 said:

Well said! But earning profit from forex trading doesn't depends only in the amount of capital that you invested, but it depends on your knowledge and skills as well. Even if you will start with $50/ $100/ $1000... without forex trading knowledge you will lose your money.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, andreitah1820 said:

It is a very attractive market because you will have the possibility to invest at any time of the day, since, the Forex schedule is 24 hours. It only closes at the weekend.

It's not good if we only discuss profit without considering losses in forex, even though the amount of our investment is a lot, but if it's not the right way to use it, it will be very fast to lose, so it is better to explain the system that you use and recommend.

• -3 1

You must be very careful with the forex, although as you say you can earn good sums of money in the same way losing everything is just as simple you must study a little to do it.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Well said! But earning profit from forex trading doesn't depends only in the amount of capital that you invested, but it depends on your knowledge and skills as well. Even if you will start with $50/ $100/ $1000... without forex trading knowledge you will lose your money.

Exactly my friend @Calvinpriva trading field need experience and skills, especially in forex these both things more important, well iam not a forex trader but I watch so many forex trading related videos in YouTube, where so many forex traders say these words like you mention, so I think in forex lack of knowledge and leverage swipe of our amount within few hour's.

• +1 1

First, you must develop a plan and financial management for your trading strategy, and you should To control yourself and not to take risks and to follow your plan and stick to it, and I am sure that most of the loss of others is the lack of commitment to their plan and the lack of control over their psyche ...

Earning in Forex is not simple as its the market over 5 billion and there are a lot of users who washout their account on daily basis which make the Forex trading more tricky.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Its important thing to work in forex but one has to be careful about the so many things that can be tough so we need to work and be sure that we are able to really be able to following and its important you realize that its really dangerous I would say it dragged me into debt and it was really tough to really understand how to make the right of everything its really important that we are able to follow strategies that work but I think if you are greedy be careful not to get into forex or if you cannot be able to control yourself

• +1 1

Форекс и работа это два разных по смысловой начинки слова спекуляции это не стабильно а значит работать не может разве что если есть такая работа терять деньги! Форекс имеет выгодные стратегии видимые ценителям математики. 

Edited by Sailer

05.10.2020 в 07:02, veimaralex сказал:

Вы должны быть очень осторожны с форексом, хотя, как вы говорите, вы можете заработать хорошие суммы денег, как потерять все так же просто, вы должны немного научиться, чтобы делать это.

Осторожность скорей для тех, кто не имеет опыта именно в "геп" разрыв цены котировок после выходных дней и расставлением стоп лософа * депозит в убыток не ушёл при торговле. В остальном прибыль все же зависит от желания удерживать позицию вопреки своими сомнениям. 

• +2 1

1 час назад Хан сказал:

Заработать на Форексе непросто, так как его рынок превышает 5 миллиардов, и есть много пользователей, которые ежедневно смывают свои счета, что делает торговлю на Форекс более сложной.

Объём ранка Forex в ежедневном эквиваленте более 1,5 триллиона с 5 миллиардами можно разве что на часовом графике повлиять на движение которое будет кому поглотить. Вообще чем больше объём тем прогнозирование поведения - только с опытом можно приобрести понимания!  

Edited by Sailer

It all depends on your strategic skills, knowledge and expertise applications, forex Trading requires high level of patience and proper training about Trading because of market influx and outflux of prices which are unstable. Without all of these understanding and learning, you might loose all your money on loss instead of making profits. Forex Trading is one of the highly lucrative Trading anyone can indulge into, you make your profits instantly and everyday. You only need to go about it properly. You can make as much profits as you can on a daily basis on forex regardless of how much you invested in it as much as you are trading carefully and wisely.

On 10/5/2020 at 4:35 AM, andreitah1820 said:

But it is not hundred percent that's if you'll be investing big you'll earn good also, there have the possibility of loosing also when the market going opposite than you exp

• +3 1

I do not agree with you, trade is risk, every deal whose goal is profit, it is also considered a risk that could end in loss, so there is no difference between the forex market and any other market, the trader can win and he can lose and cannot say if he is capitalized in the millions I can make millions.

• +1 1

Winning and making profits in Forex is very sweet bet it's not as easy as it seems because without proper care and knowledge application while trading in Forex, you might loose all your money. Forex requires proper guidance on trading, it doesn't matter how much you used to start trading bet the most important factor is the lots size you are using, the higher the lots size, the higher your profit or loss, so you just have to be extra careful while trading in Forex.  It is one of the lucrative ways of making money, you can earn as much as possible in a single day and you can also loose as much as possible as well. 

Forex is a big platform for trading. You can do trading on this forum. If you ha e experience in forex trading and you have knowledge about forex market then you can make a good trade and get a good profit. If you ha e no experience and knowledge then you lose your money.

You can also lose billions if the trade goes against you & you havent placed a stop loss. You can even get a margin call & lose money that way. Trading anything is hard & it takes a lot of skill & nerves to trade properly.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Before start investing in forex we must know well about the use of forex . It is very best investment . The more we invest here more we can earn . But if we did not know well about it than we can loss 

In forex you don't have to be only thinking about how much you can earn, but also you need to know how much you can lose and how can you recover that loss.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

All the depend of your profit invested in these currencies have gain good profit one thing you must be known if you withdraw money in good condition and works for me to come over here to get money 

On 10/5/2020 at 8:39 AM, Calvinpriva said:

No one can profit by investing or trading without experience.  If one invests with big capital then good profit will come to him.  But you have to have experience to invest.  If one invests without experience, he will lose his money.  It is not known how to invest in the Forex market.  However, to invest in the crypto world, you have to choose some coins and exchange sites

• +2 1

There is no limit in my opinion! it depends on your capital and your skills in trading at the same time! we can't even predict how much you may earn during a period.. especially because of the volatility is the nature of forex market!

Also it depends on if you want to use future or margin options or not.. forex trading is really a great field if you are really interested in it and have enough knowledge about how to trade well without high risk and know how to begin or end your deals in their right times.

Yes it is true if I invest a lot of money then I will be able to earn a lot of money. But you did not said that first need a lot of knowledge of trading to make profit. Because in forex trading knowledge is valuable from money. So gain knowledge first then go to make for profit.

I know Forex market is much bigger than cryptocurrency market, but I'm nor very sure about the volatility of Forex compared to cryptocurrencies. I would expect less volatility and cryptocurrency market is not closed during weekends, it is literally opened 24/7, which can be an advantage against Forex.

The amount of profits that can be earned daily in forex trading depends on the capital and knowledge that a trader has not so my friend. @Dorjoy12

• Useful or interesting 1