4 ways not to get scammed with fake Airdrops !!!! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
feeel11988

4 ways not to get scammed with fake Airdrops !!!!

-Never send money to an address for the purpose of participating in an airdrop. The magic of the airdrop is in receiving for free, not in asking for money to make you participate in it.
-Always keep control of your private keys, never share them with anyone.
-Keep profiles differentiated between your real social networks and those of participating in airdrops.
-Don't install third-party apps lightly. Always check that the software is safe and that it is not a malicious application. At the very least, use an antivirus to keep you safe.
-And finally the best way is to use common sense.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

37 minutes ago, feeel11988 said:

-Never send money to an address for the purpose of participating in an airdrop. The magic of the airdrop is in receiving for free, not in asking for money to make you participate in it.

@feeel11988 Many people have lost their money easily with this kind of airdrops, they promise good amount but they ask you to deposit some amount first. Airdrops which needs deposit, 2% out of 100% are legit! Airdrops like TWT for trust wallet was legit, UNI was legit and other few of them.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Excellent new information on this, and the truth seemed interesting to me what you explain in a clear and precise way

Excellent information!
If I also saw that Telegram labels the bots that it detects that they are scam and that is good it helps people who are still doubtful!
I think we must have common sense because if they talk about airdrop it is only to receive, not to give something in exchange for receiving!
You have to be careful!

6 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@feeel11988 Many people have lost their money easily with this kind of airdrops, they promise good amount but they ask you to deposit some amount first. Airdrops which needs deposit, 2% out of 100% are legit! Airdrops like TWT for trust wallet was legit, UNI was legit and other few of them.

For this reason I comment that a good way is to use common sense, in the same way your information gives me an idea to make a post about this type of airdrops that you comment, thank you very much

• +2 1

54 minutes ago, Anny22 said:

Excellent new information on this, and the truth seemed interesting to me what you explain in a clear and precise way

thank you very much

thank you for the information you always have to be careful at the time of departure in airdrop since we run the risk of wasting our time and even our money.

Thank you for your advice, but I think the unique option to avoid for not be hacked or scammed by those Airdrops is don't invest on them never and never, you can participate in Airdrops if they are free and their offer are reasonable.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

7 hours ago, feeel11988 said:

-Keep profiles differentiated between your real social networks and those of participating in airdrops.
-Don't install third-party apps lightly. Always check that the software is safe and that it is not a malicious application. At the very least, use an antivirus to keep you safe.

At the present time, when airdrops are at every step, this will be useful information. I would also add a point about analyzing who arranges the airdrop, how long they have existed and their reliability.

I think we must have common sense because if they talk about airdrop it is only to receive, not to give something in exchange for receiving. At the very least, use an antivirus to keep you safe.

Thank you for sharing this with us and for this valuable information. Many people have fallen victim to this matter

the trading applications that I use the most are yobit and binance offer good commissions, they have investment plans, you can earn cryptocurrencies for free

Hello my friend, thank you for this advice in cases of fraud more than once, and fortunately I have survived it. I can add to your words that we should not enter into links where temptations are illogical, that is, above the reasonable limit.

The main one would be to investigate the origin of the project, what it is about and well of course not send money because it will surely never return to you, another would be to investigate proof of payment and the backup options it has

One of the main suspicions is that the airdrop scam tells you to deposit to some Ethereum address and that it will return such an amount, you do not have to deposit to get your reward.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/5/2020 at 6:53 AM, feeel11988 said:

It is a great kind of knowledge which could make many new members to aware about the scam many members would be the first time to join crypto world so they should need to get aware about what all scam are happening.

Good advise thanks. I don't install malicious app blindly to get air drop and I do not participate in fake air drop. This topic surely helps a lot of people. 

Thank you so much this post can be useful for all those who use airdrops. I personally do not use airdrops in earning income. To those users who use, i highly request to indulge in only those sites that are genuine and authentic. If a cautious approach is taken, then certainly the users can get benefits from it.

The main rule is if they want money from you the airdrop will be a scam %99. Airdrop is giving away coins or tokens in order to advertise. Asking money for it is the opposite. Do a wide research on social media, search for people that complain about the project or think it is a scam, also there are many accounts on social media that can help you.

Now, cryptocurrency scams have become a very common way for scammers to trick people into sending them money. And they arise in various ways. Most cryptocurrency scams can come in the form of extortion emails, chain referral schemes, or bogus investment and business opportunities. But here's what they all have in common: A scammer wants you to send them money, or make a payment, with Bitcoin or another type of cryptocurrency. And once you do, your money is gone, and there is usually no way to get it back.
So if you see a tweet (or a text message, email or other message on social networks like Telegram) that says to pay with Bitcoin, you already know that it is a scam. Other signs that it is a scam? They could guarantee that you will earn money (those guarantees are false); Promise you that you will double your money quickly (again this is a false promise); Or tell you that you will get free money in dollars or in cryptocurrencies, (free money? No, never, ever).

On 10/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, feeel11988 said:

Thanks for the information I am new to this and your advice has been very useful, I will put it into practice to avoid a scam.

On 10/4/2020 at 10:23 PM, feeel11988 said:

Really good information, thanks, it is really important for beginners to get this information, I talked to a scammer that try to get some ethereum from really innocent people, he show me how much money he make doing that, was around $1000 on ethereum on a couple of days... I get tempted hahaha but I would never do something like that

Hello! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave all those suggestions to avoid being scammed. that is much appreciated! it helps new users of these platforms.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.