How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

Actually friend of mine told me about this forum and he thought me how to get enter and how to work , i don't remember that i have heard about it before

One of my Facebook friend told me about this site.She also work here.She help me a lot.Now i am making my future.All the best.

My dear friend I learned about the cryptocurrency through this platform and also see the video about them and read the different article about the cryptocurrency... So now a time I keep some knowledge about the cryptocurrency which cryptocurrency are good for the trading and investment...

dear i am newbie and my interest towards this cryptocurrencies was develop at that time when i joined this forum after this i started watching videos on youtube and other websites and gained a lot of knowledge and information about this through their videos and besides this i gained a lot of knowledge about digital currency on this forum where everyone share their views and ideas

I got into the crypto world because I was looking for ways to make money online, and most sites accept cryptocurrencies, so I was getting information from videos and studies that made me realize that cryptocurrencies had the potential to become the currency of the future.

I always try to do my own research for online websites and trading websites for earn good amount of money . I will try to get information about crypto currency by watching different informative youtube videos and trading adds. 

I have learned about cryptocurrencies from YouTube, Facebook, and other social media sites. The amount of information available on such sites is incredible. Cryptocurrency has come a long way since its inception. It is difficult to skip nowadays because it is promoted on almost every website.

In fact, I was introduced to the field of cryptocurrencies through a friend of mine, who convinced me to work in this field, and my knowledge developed through the Internet, it is a wonderful field from which I earn money that helps me finish my university studies.

What's up, everybody?
I actually got to know crypto from TV, and I wanted to go through this experience, and I really see it as something unique ،There's no way to waste time now. watch these cryptocurrencies grow seductively and it catchs the attentions.

• +1 1

I learned about cryptocurrencies through a post on Facebook, and after doing some research on it, I found this wonderful forum that allows us to learn crypto and earn some satoshi.

• +2 1

My friend at the university is studying IT engineering and communications, he told me that he had seen it on YouTube, created an account, and advised me as an increase in culture and knowledge collection, and at the same time to cover the university's expenses. 

The first time I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies was on YouTube, and I started searching on social networking sites and read many articles about cryptocurrencies on Google, until I entered this forum and started to get to know cryptocurrencies well.

• +2 1

There are many ways to realize that the forms of consultation of funds is not currently data evasive like before, yeah, it's not difficult to learn anything about digital currencies, you do not have Youtube or forums etc., in addition, you have a radio Crypto here at this point you get a large amount of audio data.

• +1 1

This forum is the first step for us, as beginners and inexperienced in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it provides us with the ability to learn its various secrets, benefit from expert advice, and collect the necessary capital to start our journey in the fields of trading or investment.

I heard a lot about cryptocurrencies, it became the most popular conversation among people, the topic attracted me and caught my attention more when I started researching and reading interesting information on this topic, it is really interesting. 

Hello, "You got to know cryptocurrencies through a friend of mine who has been here for a year and got very good returns. Then I started watching videos on YouTube, and now I'm very happy with my joining this forum."

I heard about the topic of digital currencies ten years ago, but months ago I heard one of my friends that he is getting digital currencies by creating content on the Cryptotech forum. I liked that and loved joining the wonderful Cryptotech family.

• +1 1

To be honest I learned this thing from my friend, but I am still a beginner and also watching videos on YouTube is a very good option if you want to learn.

In order to understand the world of coding and discover its secrets and details, we must follow every new thing related to this world, through Google, YouTube or economic news bulletins, as there are many sources of knowledge that develop our information.

You know my friend to work the encrypted videos, electronic encountered in the networking sites and then learned how to enter into the world of crypto-currencies and worked in them to earn money and gain experience and knowledge of being too educational platform prolific.

Hello friend, I got to know cryptocurrencies thanks to a friend who showed me them and I was very interested and liked, so I wanted to learn more about them.

While talking to a friend of mine, he guided me on the importance of learning about cryptocurrencies and after that I started searching the internet and watching videos

This is a great question because this make me remember the steps I took to go into the cryptocurrency world, I was firstly introduced to the cryptocurrency world by my friend which I denied in the first place, but with thorough research and investigation about that, I now believe that.

• +2 1

At first I couldn’t do anything with BTC. I have seen in the FB that, for example, in the case of providing advertising sites where you can buy packages, people paid with BTC. Then I looked for pages where everything was explained in order to be a little wider.

YouTube is also helpful in learning about crypto.

• +1 1