How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

Welcome dear this platform.  You sharing good content.  I like your topic . This forum takes advantage you learn and earn money.  Leais key factor of success.  So work hard , just attention your work don't give up.

Many of my friends knew this group about currency, so one of us friends also told me about this revolution and now I am working for this currency. 

I heard about cryptocurrencies about a year ago, and my brother told me about this forum, and I joined it and became aware of more through comments and topics, and my experience increases every day more than before

Of course, my dear friend, there are many sites that achieve financial gain for you. But you have to choose the site that brings you financial gain in addition to acquiring knowledge and information. And the best of these sites is this forum that we work with.

• +2 1

This additional income that you are talking about is the main income of many people who cannot work abroad due to health conditions, for example. For this reason, I thank everyone who contributed to the establishment of this platform and improved it.

I heard about it on social media and it was a great idea to deal with it among people, and I noticed its high value globally, and most of my friends started talking about it and its wide fields and the features it offers that are not found in paper currencies and it has become the most popular currency.

I need to known them through youtube videos and on the subject of electronic money and new technology and cryptograph. I met cryptocurrencies and in several places like faucets.

I started cryptocurrency because of a friend's advice as a profitable and profitable business. It is good that this happened to me because since that time I collect currencies, learn to trade and make some profits...

We boiled down to search well within the forum sections
Here you can find any information you need, in addition to following the educational videos that I mentioned
And also educational publications provided by more experienced members here

This is a great and easy way to earn extra income. By learning from this forum, we can earn cryptocurrency by publishing posts in this forum and fulfill our needs.

Hello my dear friend.I got fo know about this forum from my friend.He told me that it is a great forum where we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a hendsome amount of money for living at the same time and I have a great experience with this forum.

Hello friend, At first I have to say that the cryptocurrency is It is a common thing in our world and it is not hidden from anyone, I started searching for some information and how to deal with it and found this forum that provides a lot of information and gives us the opportunity to work in the cryptocurrency, in fact I am new Here on the forum but I work hard and learn fast.

I did not know anything about the encrypted digital currency, but when I started working in this forum I learned a lot about the encrypted digital currency and how to deal with it

I got to know the coins encrypted through groups on the telegram and some YouTube clips and my first use of the encrypted coins was on the yobit platform we have to strive to learn and gain information until we reach the goals

my friend I want to tell you that some time ago I have no any idea about the cryptocurrency but my friends tell me about the cryptocurrency and about this form that's why I joined this forum and now I am happy to work on this forum because this form is giving the money and knowledge on the same place 

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is getting very famous these few years .Its getting spread every where so my one of friends was working on it and he suggested me to work also so am glad that am doing and hoping for good days

• +1 1

This is fine. This will give you experience as time progresses. And cryptotalk forum also you can benefit from the information it provides to increase experience in this field.

• +3 1

It's a very distinctive additional work cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency

Since we are entering a whole world of science and information, apart from the increase in the exchange rate on it from one hour to the next, we have to focus on work and gain a good reputation. Thank you, my friend, and all the best for everyone.

I have learned a lot of encrypted topics and this helps us to work inside the club and I advise everyone to work to collect information in order not to make a mistake inside the forum, so I advise all members to do so

Will for me i get to know them by a friend who's has been known it since months , and she teach me a lot of things after sending me link and get to into basic informations .

I know about crypto currency since 2019. In those time,I find some way to earn money, thats why I research many things but ultimately I know about crypto currency from Youtube. It's my first journey on Crypto. 

same here I find it through videos and it after finding about crypto currency I find it very good and profitable 

You will find different means to know cryptocurrency.  You can find out by searching from Google, YouTube and various cryptocurrency sites.  Especially from the posts of this forum you can get new information about cryptocurrency every day.  There are a lot of posts about cryptocurrency every day and we can create posts to know about cryptocurrency ourselves.  I think this forum is the best way to get an idea about cryptocurrency.Thanks 😍

I think this forum is the best way to get an idea about cryptocurrency. You can get new information about cryptocurrency every day. There are lots of posts about cryptocurrency every day and we can create posts to learn about cryptocurrency ourselves. You can find it by searching on Google, YouTube and various cryptocurrency sites.