Yone's sevenfold rise on Yobit? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Yone's sevenfold rise on Yobit?

18 hours ago, KouseiArhuma said:

It could be. Cause I also noticed this. It might for the volume of the market. It might have increased so that's why the amount got big.

Currently i have few Yone coins and never expected this much from this coin.But who knows this can goes to this much higher.I learn good lesson from Yone ,never underestimate any coin.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:48 PM, Bulul007 said:

Yes, I saw on Chat Yobit that there were lots of Yone pumped ... know if they will return to their old price before the rise .loads of Yone siphoned into the market, and in reality it was a decent open door for ...

Alot of people are Talking about this coin. But the thing is that will it rise or fall after that pump.

there has been lot of volume pumped into the forex, I regarded that from the chart at the website, there has to be a cause in the back of that

13 minutes ago, Naveed01 said:

There was parcel of volume siphoned into the CURRENCY, I saw that from the diagram on the site, there must be an explanation for that Its simply my considerations you can hate it with your idea

Yes, it seemed that there was a great manipulation of the currency by some, it rose and fell many times, and one of these times it rose seven times. Unfortunately, now it has decreased dramatically.

4 hours ago, ytookag said:

Yes, I saw on Chat Yobit that there have been parcels of Yone pumped into the showcase, and clearly it turned into a first rate opportunity for people who had been preserving Yone they made remarkable blessings, currently they began falling all over again and I do no longer recognize at the off risk that they'll return to their ancient value some time these days the upward thrust.

Yes, true, they pumped large quantities in them and raised their price significantly for a temporary period and there are many people who took advantage of this good opportunity and obtained double profits by selling Yone at a high price and before returning to its old price. Now Yone coin is back collapsing.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:20 AM, Crypto123 said:

Surprisingly large and sudden Yone  on Doge / Yone Pair on Yobite Exchange !!!
The coin has gone from 0.000001 Doge to 0.00000725 Doge
What happened? And why all this height?
However, this is a good opportunity to make some profits
What is your opinion?

Most of the time when a project have good purposes and as per the road map it starts its productivity peoples got confidence on that project and it hyped so well. That is also happened with your mentioned coin.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yone increase that high?i never expect that. Most of the coins in yobit are only good in just few hours of getting listed,after that they drops so much in price,thats why i don't trust those new listed on yobit,i only trust those old coins.

On 2/16/2020 at 7:31 PM, Mr froggy said:

agreed yone is identical a lot profitable in yobit. I took this occasion after the estimate in doge pairs on track growing and I give complete a titanic profit from it. I hope for in opportunity thr outlay will depart to moon

Yes, the Yone/ Doge pair is very profitable on a yobit exchange, but you should be careful with these currencies as they suddenly rise dramatically and drop suddenly dramatically. So you should be careful and not keep it long.

On 2/24/2020 at 6:03 AM, anwergo said:

The truth is that, most of the showcase on yobit are control, to draw dealers to purchase into it. It is awful for that. Fair keep your cash secure

Yes, there are those who control these currencies, but what is the problem if you can still make good profits from trading in these low-value currencies? There is no problem in that, but you must be careful.

On 11/30/2019 at 1:22 PM, Crypto123 said:

Yes already that's what I think, I have risen up to about 0.00000725 that day but now on that day its price fell to 0.00000315 Doge, who sold that day won and who bought lost. These are trade exploiting opportunities.

I think there is a big news for it which is why it is pumped. I almost fell into the hands of manipulators. YONE pumps because of market manipulation if you buy now your money will surely be stuck forever.

My opinion is that the currency has risen greatly, and it was a good opportunity to invest in it, but we do not know how it rose strongly and significantly, but this currency can be good for investment.

31 minutes ago, Md Rakib Mia said:

The problem with all that garbage is it's just garbage. The people that sell you this stuff are selling you the past. It already happened. Anyone can take a piece of history, show you what you see and then they sound like an expert. Because, my God, if I told you if you went long at the 'head' and  it was a good opportunity to invest in it, but we do not know how it rose strongly and significantly, but this currency can be good for investment.

Yes garbage, it is true that it is rubbish, but even in rubbish you can find some interest. I mean, these currencies that you call rubbish you can make a good profit by trading it, because its value is small and its movement is fast.

if truth be told one is really a share profitable inside Yobit. We necessary this meticulous occasion just the once the detriment inside doge sets began emergent as very as I've formed gigantic get into riches from this. We yearn for inside the elongated time the cost goes to the extraterrestrial satellite.

On 11/23/2019 at 5:20 AM, Crypto123 said:

Surprisingly large and sudden Yone  on Doge / Yone Pair on Yobite Exchange !!!
The coin has gone from 0.000001 Doge to 0.00000725 Doge
What happened? And why all this height?
However, this is a good opportunity to make some profits
What is your opinion?

This are the nirmale things that's are always happened into the some of the tokens that's available in yobit, there have always having massively pumping or massively dumping

4 hours ago, Daddminna said:

if truth be told one is really a share profitable inside Yobit. We necessary this meticulous occasion just the once the detriment inside doge sets began emergent as very as I've formed gigantic get into riches from this. We yearn for inside the elongated time the cost goes to the extraterrestrial satellite.

Surely huge fortunes cannot be made from this but you can make some good profits if you are a trading expert and know the rules of the game well i.e. know the best time to buy and the best time to sell. Of course, though, you should be very careful.

2 hours ago, roxasv903 said:

Panic over burning supper, running late for work then getting stuck in traffic, missing that phone call you had been waiting for the last three days..these cannot be classified as a true panic attack. Sure you freak out .but it does not consume you. A real panic disorder is sitting calmly by your desk at work going about your normal routine, the day is nothing out of the ordinary, when.out of nowhere and for no reason BOOM! A horrible dreadful panic sweeps through your every fiber, you are losing control, you cannot let anyone see you like this, your heart is beating out of your chest suddenly things around you look oddly different

Frankly, I do not know exactly what you are talking about, you are talking about things related to fear or because of a frightening accident that affected you and I do not think that all this has to do with the subject we are talking about, so please keep the forum clean and write only useful things.

Unfortunately I missed this opportunity because I didn't purchase any amount of YONE coin
This made me frustrated

THINK POSITIVE

This can be a huge incredible prospect, I think I need to trade there, I'm interested enough, I have to think about it first so that I don't get mixed up anymore.

I think this yone price pump in 4 months back but now we can't see this prices, because this coins pump up end and this yone coin prices low, but this yone coin gives indicates in future this yone also potential to give  profit, so yobit exchange users follows this yone coin and invest also.

2 hours ago, carhikou said:

Working on such monetary forms is productive but has to be exceptionally cautious. It implies it is exceptionally unsafe to purchase and hold a large amount And you keep it, you've got to purchase a really amount and after that sell it quickly when the distinction becomes small and make a few benefit, and never keep it for a long time since you may unavoidably lose your cash. This is often what they call a hit and run technique.

Yes, this is what I usually do. I buy a large quantity at a cheap price and do not keep it for a short time. Then I sell it with some profits, but of course it is possible to lose, so you should be very careful.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:58 AM, xprince1996 said:

Yeah I know that's why I'm not riding with YONE, I rather invest my money in QQQ the daily interest of it is good and I can easily get my ROI.

Qqq coin is far better than time, the tone coins is kind of stable for along time, but QQQ has been the best for now